Shine.com

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

I have got call from shine.com for better job opportunities. So I paid 3780 amount which they told. Then they said they need additional 5200 for document verification.
They said it's last payment den no further payment. After that they mailed me that their expert have advised to.opt for 13000 rs. Course or else nothing service I'll get. I didn't pay. So they said they are putting my service on hold.

Refund my 9000 rs or else I'll go to some consumer forum.
Oct 17, 2017

Updated by deeksha08
Their mail id's are ashish.[protected]@shine.com and nidhi.[protected]@gmail.com.
The person who contacted is Manish.
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With reference to your complaint, we are unable to extract record using your mail id or name.
If you are a paid user of shine.com, please share your bank statement or your registered mail id to help us check your profile and address your concern.

Team shine.

Sir my self arvind ramola kuch time phele apke company se muje call ayea or job ke leya bola gyea or muj se paise be leye gai mai be deta raha uno ne bola yhe sare amount refunded hai bt ab itna time ho gyea na to muje refund ayea na he koi job mile mere case mr. Chandresh kumar shrinivsan dek rahe hai bt ab vo muje se baat be ni karte unke behalf pe mr. Rahul baat karte hai bt vo dang se baat be ni karte plz sir muje mere paise refunded kyea jai ya job dleye jai tanku

Updated by acramola
    Plz sir do something they demand me everytime big amount I can't afford I ask him first refund my some money then I complete my process

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your mail, we are unable to extract records using your name.If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

We would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Team Shine
    shine.com are worst and there portal have full of fake recruiter, don't give any money to anyone for job
    Sir they don't give me any account no. They give me online paid in my ID they send me link every time procesd my process
    Palash AOT's reply, Sep 9, 2017
    do a FIR against shine for negligence and the company which is demanding for money
    Plz tell me how can I complante for him any suggestions bcoz this company is errateting me
    Palash AOT's reply, Sep 11, 2017
    submit the details of their contact, name etc along with FIR copy to police station

Dear shine job,
      I would like to inform you shine job committed to ms. Deepti bhartiya provide gmc nagpur hospital nursing job all payment send to your person but till not job updated and not refund rs.50000/- payment due to paytm to following number ([protected])
      Received person name number number also share you. Mr. Raju diskit ([protected])
      Ms. Barnali das gupta ([protected])
      Plz cooperate and provide refund amount.

Deepti bhartiya
      Oct 11, 2017

Updated by gudhiya
      The email id of my which was registraion snd they havr contact me is deepti[protected]@gmail.com
      This is my e msil id which was register plzz

Updated by gudhiya
      I hv anevery proof oa paying money so plzz so i[censored] need i will also send u .
      Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the details do not belong to shine.com as these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Updated by gudhiya
      Plzz refund my money and one o[censored]r congule has call me for refund money bt still nt refund money and agin he his asking money 10000 rs os plzz refund my money
      Respected sir
      One of the shine recurtiment as call me and talk me that and that he will recurt me in gmc and ask money i give him 50000 after taken money this no is switch off drom 2 weeks. So plzz see and refund my money as soon as possible. Plz see to this sir bcoz i m in need of money. I and i have give her my all saving to that company so plzz sir i request u its very needful to me

Updated by gudhiya
      Sirr plzz refund my money .again and again u congule is calling me bt they r nt refundung my money so plzz see ti thi and plzz refund my money as soon as possible
      Respected sir plzz refund my money as soon as possiblr

Sir plzz refund my money .and today one o[censored]r colgue has call me and talk about refunding money his ni his no [protected]
      Bt still the amount his nt refund me so plzz tefund my money plzz i request u
      gudhiya's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 10, 2017
      And again he is asking me for 10000 rs so plzz see this
      sir plzz s refund my money still its pending.
      As i received call from [protected].
      I recived call many times asking money when i asked acknowledgment said me "pagal " and other bad words. The lady was really arogent asked me to pay money 3500. As its highly unacceptable.

I also got same call from shine.com on dated 31.8.2017 form icici bank recruitment. For that i've to paid rs.1500 which is refundable for security purpose and i did that. Then after telephonic interview they again demanded rs.5500 for document verification then i have doubt and denied to go through further process also i asking them about my refundable money. They said me that i[censored] pay that document varification money than ur money will be refund in 2 days other wise it's 3 months and i m argued for that and warn them from next day they massage me that u pay 3000 and half money will be paid by company. This is rediculous. Shine.com must have to caught all the fraud peoples and make them to refund of all job seeker also takes serious action against them... As early as possible. Because so many innocent freshers like me who don't have any idea of that fraud got falls into that and tha details of fraud r given bellow
        Name - payal (Mob - +[protected]
        Name - nikita sharma (Mob - +[protected] and they conference call to her hr mr rohan
        Address - basant colony, b-121, krishna nagar, gurgaon, delhi /ncr
        A/c detail - ac no.[protected]
        Ifsc - sbin0012986
        Deepak kumar
        Sbi card no - [protected]
        Mail id - hr. [protected]@outlook.com
        Documents-id proof, 1 photo, resum
        Company website -
        Website:-)www.infinity-cs.com company name:-) infinity consulting solution pvt. Ltd.

Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from shine career plus.

We would like to inform you that the details do not belong to shine.com as these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Team Shine

I got a call from[protected]saying they are from shine.com and are ready to give me job in tata motors. First i ll be given training for 35 days with a stipend of 23k and then job of 34k. They are targeting people who are jobless and need job asap but guyz is a trap in return they will ask you to pay 2000 rs which they are saying its refundable and then they will ask for your personal document like residential proof. Just think guyz why mnc like tata motors are selling jobs so easy, its a fraud and please do not fall into it. Don't fall prey to this #.
          Oct 23, 2017

Dear Ganpat Panchal,

Hi team,
            I am getting job alert from shine.com. Based on the alert one person contacted from job agency named as, acheive career. Miss. Aalisha contacted me and told me that my name is short listed for "kotak mahindra bank" for the post of “operation manager”. And the same mail she told me that i need to pay the registration fee rs.2550/- and needs to share my academic certificates. I also paid the amount in to their account and share my academic certificates scanned copies on 24th august 2017.

After 24th august to till now, i have not get any mail from their end. When ever i have tried to call them, most of the time they didn't picked my line. If i have tried to reach them in a different number, they will picked the line and reply me that they will schedule the interview with in one or two day. They are telling me this information, standard.

I also attached here with my payment reference snapshot for your reference. If required, i am ready to forward all my mail correspondence to you immediately.

Could you please help me to get my registration fee amount from their end.
            We are sincerely believe that shine.com is the reliable site to surf hot jobs. If things are moving in this way, it will spoil the goodwill.

I need your intervention to sort out this issue.
            I am complaining about the recruitment agency
            I am complaining about the recruitment agency
            Oct 24, 2017

Dear Umashankar Vaidhyanathan,
            Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your concern mentioned above, we are unable to extract records using your name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Dear sir / madam
              I need your urgent help for cheating done with me by job placement company...
              As you are at delhi and this fraud company is also from delhi i am sending this email to you for immediate action...
              And i am from pune.

If you will help me other decent people also will be saved like me to whom such fraud companies cheat...
              I got a call from job recruiting company named currentjobsopening for a better job and asked me to pay online for inr 2150 as registration charges. Also, they assured me that after this payment they will send me company job description.

I had paid them for the same and they provided me with job description and again asked for my documents and id proof & documents as a documents verification process.

They advised that after verification process they will send me job description letter and company confirmation letter and assured me that this amount will be refundable from airline company - indigo 01st salary and trusted me over phone that after this payment there will not be any extra payment hence i paid them by bank but still they did not provide me both.
              After that they arranged my telephonic interview with indigo airline. I m not sure that was a genuine call because they transfer my call by saying indigo hr will take your interview

After that again they called me and said that you cleared your interview and profile got selected for indigo ground staff job but you need to complete your next process by paying a company bond security fee of inr 15500/- and assured me this amount also refund by the first salary. I deposited that amount too.

After that they send me a bond letter after that they asked about this thing they told me your final process in incomplete please pays inr 25000/- the training equipment. Its an airline company requirement and assured me it will refund by the first salary.
              After that also they contacted me and ask for the money every single time. I have paid inr 3, 00, 000/- and above. I will send you all the copies of the receipts.
              I deposited the amount then they assured me that i may get the offer letter hard copy from the airlines. But i dint receive any kind of letter even though now there all contacts are not reachable.

Contact persons.
              Mrs shikha [protected]
              Mr. Gaurav [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
              Mr. Manoj (Hr) [protected], [protected]
              Mr. Shalini (Hr) [protected].
              Mail id (Hr. [protected]@outlook.com, hr. [protected]@mail.com,
              [protected]@gmail.com,
              Shine experts)

And they are having branch called career live hiring for career live placement company in delhi.

Below are the placement company account details and request you to pls look in to this and help me to get back my total amount.

A/c no:- [protected], sbi, branch :- sardulgarh, ifsc code:- sbin0011973, name:- gurjeet singh.

A/c no:- [protected], sbi, branch :- sardulgarh, ifsc code:- sbin0011973, name:- gurbakash singh.

A/c no:- [protected], sbi, branch :- sardulgarh, ifsc code:- sbin0011973, name:- milan kumar.

Hiren gohel
              Contact no [protected]

Dear Hiren Gohel,

Updated by Hi17
              sir/madam, I received a call from this phone number [protected] and he told me that they will refund all my money but will have to 18% amount of total refund, he told me that I will have to pay 9% before the refund and 9% after the refund but I told him my condition that I cannot make the payment and I requested him that if you refund the amount then I shall pay the 18% to your company. please let me know whether it is a rule of your company or its an another fraud from shine.com

Hi shine team,

I have received a call from vishnu kumar[protected] from shine.com regarding the paid profile. They have asked for initial registration amount as 3780 rs. With this amount, they have assured me that they will appoint the job within 15 days and also confirm me that specialist expert team will contact me and personal expert will take care and help me for scheduling the interview and they also convinced me that it will be long term investment and i made the payment online for the same.
                Later, i got a call from shiv pratap ([protected]) who is in expert team. He discussed about all my requirements and they he mailed me about additional charges which is 7347 rs included resume writing and job reference pack and also for cover letter.
                Somehow i have not made the payment for 2nd amount and i checked the internet regarding the same and now i have submitted this complaint.
                I would request youbto please verify these issue and refund my money which is 3780 rs. If you wish i can enclosed the emails got from shine mailer i. E. [protected]@shine.com.
                Oct 13, 2017

Dear PUNEET SRIVASTAVA,
                Greetings from Shine Career Plus.

With reference to our communication, we had, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced with respect to your paid services. At SHINE.COM, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.

We deeply value your relationship with SHINE.COM and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. We hope the things are much clear now. We would request you to utilize the service and take maximum benefit of it.

Team Shine

The below 2 persons contacted my son on his providing his cv on shine portal.
                  1. Bhatia mobile no [protected]
                  2....

I got a call from shine.com and they asked me ₹2k for the registration i paid them but after that they r not receiving any call tel me what should i do and it's big fraud on the name of job.. Please tel strict action against them (Csc placement) and why u shine people r giving our details we r applying for the job in ur website and how they r getting our information... And u people r only posting advertisement for the job
                  Please find them or else i could complain regarding this to cyber police that shine.com is giving our details to fraud companies
                  Oct 8, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your complaint, we are unable to extract record using your name.

Team shine

Am rohith am searching jobs one day shine.com to register my number after calling shine.com. She told encharaging congratulations ur job is confirmed 2000 paid she has told. Am feeling my job is confirmed 50000 untiless my job is comess in my heart tells after call she training fee 23000 and after call affar latter comes 23000 am also paid in three days over not come call no msgs no email she is block mailed the is [censored]e pls don't asked any jobs ur carrier is fail

Dear Rohithyadav Cherupuri,

Dear sir
                      This is pratik chauhan resident in gujarat metallurgy engineer got a call from shine on 1st april. The person told me, for job you must made a registration charges only. No other charges paid after that. But after i registered the person transfer the call to his senior and he demanding money for several tasks. Its cost around 96, 000. And continues demanding money for several bulleshit task. Now i refuse to pay the rest any amount. The person then told me without complete the rest amount my profile is not proceeding for further process. I have every proof of deducted amount.
                      My requested you to all shine people please revert my money.

After locking complaint in shine complaint system refund executive mr. Akash called from shine refund dept. And he told me we'll deposit the amount (Rs.94700/-) to your account. You have to deposited 18% gst amount of 94700rs. And now you have nothing to pay. Then again i deposited 5300rs. Due to some issues in their sides, we are unable to deposit 94700/- to you. So now you have to pay the rs.5300/- to the paytm [protected]. After complete this amount, we will deposit rs.49999/- and rs.49999/- to your bank account.
                      So, i deposited 22346rs. Total to shine refund dept. Through paytm but still no any penny of amount deposited in my account. All phone no. Found switch off which was i paid through paytm phone no: - [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

Pl. Consider this matter & resolve my complaint as soon as early and refund my amount as agreed earlier.

Pratik chauhan
                      Oct 13, 2017

Dear pr1379
                      Greetings from shine career plus.

We would like to inform you that Shine.com does not have a refund policy.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Updated by pr1379
                      Still not receive refund amount.
                      Updated by pr1379
                      Total 27646 rs. Pay for refund.
                      Updated by pr1379
                      Where is Pooja mam. Phone switched off again happen.
                      Updated by pr1379
                      Also still not confirmation mail from your side.
                      Updated by pr1379
                      Where is Pooja mam. Again mobile switch off.
                      Updated by pr1379
                      Phone switched off after done payment.
                      Updated by pr1379
                      Still not call come from Pooja form shine refund Dept. At Saturday. I wait for call.
                      Dear sir
                      This is Pratik Chauhan resident in Gujarat metallurgy engineer got a call from shine on 1st April. The person told me, for job you must made a registration charges only. No other charges paid after that. But after i registered the person transfer the call to his senior and he demanding money for several tasks. Its cost around 96, 000. And continues demanding money for several bulleshit task. Now i refuse to pay the rest any amount. The person then told me without complete the rest amount my profile is not proceeding for further process. I have every proof of deducted amount.
                      My requested you to all shine people please revert my money.

After locking complaint in shine complaint system Refund executive Mr. Akash called from shine refund dept. and he told me we'll deposit the amount (rs.94700/-) to your account. you have to deposited 18% GST amount of 94700Rs. and now you have nothing to pay. Then again I deposited 5300rs. due to some issues in their sides, we are unable to deposit 94700/- to you. So now you have to pay the rs.5300/- to the paytm [protected]. After complete this amount, we will deposit rs.49999/- and rs.49999/- to your bank account.
                      So, I deposited 22346Rs. Total to shine refund dept. through Paytm but still no any penny of amount deposited in my account. All phone no. found switch off which was I paid through Paytm Phone no: - [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

Shine refund dept as below reply to me by mail.
                      As per discussion with our refund executive"Pooja" at last Friday date:- 08/09/2017, we'll deposit the amount(rs.99998+10000/-) to your account, within today.you have already deposited your GST amount and now you havenothing to pay. But due to some issues in our sides with our exe employee Akash, we are unable to deposit to refund. So now you have to pay the rs.11702/- to the paytm [protected]. We already received rs.5300 today, please submit the rest amount after this amount you haven't to pay any amount and after complete this amount, we will deposit rs. 109998/- to your bank account within 30minutes.

So still not any penny of refund amount in my account & also phone no. found switch off of Pooja.

Pl. consider this matter & resolve my complaint as soon as early and refund my amount as agreed earlier.

Pratik Chauhan

Team shine.
                      Updated by pr1379
                      Thank u very much for refund amount 109998 Rs. In my account at today.
                      Thank you very much to Pooja for help to me. So I closed my all my complaints.
                      Can u tell me how you got your money back because I also lost 28000 in shine fake recruitment and their no is coming switch off [protected]

Dear shine job,
                        Ms. Barnali das gupta ([protected])
                        Plz cooperate and provide refund amount.

Deepti bhartiya

Team Shine
                        I got a call from [protected] and they said that the are from parity.net and are vendor for shine and doing placement related work.

Is this company and contact number belongs to SHINE.COM.

[protected] & parity.net---- Is this Contact no. and company belongs to you.

I got a call stating that 2 mncs companies have matched your profile and you need to pay 2700 for getting a job there which was refundelable till time.
                          I did that. They gave me my id no as [protected]@997. Then a day later, i got same number call stting you need to pay 7000 for your profile verification from shine.com and if you do not pay this amount your 2700 is non refundable.
                          So i searched on internet regarding this and got a large amount fo fake calls with same matter.
                          The numbers used to trick me were - +[protected] and +[protected] with email id as yogesh. [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@careerscribe.in.
                          Now i don't have any idea where my money is and how will i get that refund.
                          Please let me know if anyone can help.
                          Please be aware of this friends.

Thanks.

Updated by Akhil1029
                          Here is the link which was used for payment of 2700 inr.

Dear Akhil1029,

Team Shine

One ledy cl me n say one job for me n told me 2500rs u hv pay my mail id n i pay.. Second tym same one boy say u selected n u hv pay 4500 n i pay but 2 time deducted my account n this guys num is [protected]/[protected]/[protected]
                            Please refund my amount i hv total pay 11500 so please refund my amount n i make sure u resolve my compline n i atteched this mail id n all.

Updated by Pankita Shah
                            please reverse my amount in my account n reslove my issue
                            Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With reference to your complaint, we had checked by calling this number. These details shared by you do not belong to shine. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also, please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advise you to immediately file a charge back with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or the person from whom you have received a call.

Team Shine.

Hi! Myself denny khan. I'm from gujarat. Recently i got a sms from shine.com for the airline job near by my location. Then i call that number and miss. Sakshi pick the call and told me about jobs and security deposit to submit around 2000 / - rs. For my first round of interviews which is online test then i submit and gave test and i passed with 19/20 marks. Second round is telephonic interview where they tell me to submit 8000/- rs for profile verification. After complete third round is face to face interview. But i denied to submit.
                              Now, my questions is it is fraud or not?
                              Because i recently viewed some complaints about it.
                              I also want to know that any shine.com office in delhi.
                              Please help me for that.

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

With reference to your complaint, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Team Shine.

Dear sir i want to say that i sign the profile on shine.com i paid 1500 rupees for registration on your website. Miss. Nanadini singh tell me that my cv is shortlist in l&t. Iinterviewed by hr deepak kumar jaiswal & he tell me that i paid 15000 for traning so i paid. He will not send my offer letter so i want to back my money &cancelled my profile so solve my problem.

Sir
                                  I got a call from shine job to get their services and the amount that i was told was 4199/ and a 10% concession.
                                  When i paid another window opened asking me to pay rs-6099/. I paid reluctantly.
                                  Then again i was informed that to complete the process i need to pay another rs-10299. I thought let me complete once i have initiated. I literally argued the person for not telling me the amount before starting the process. But i paid even this amount.
                                  But the height was when they again asked me to pay another rs-10350/
                                  Which i did it.. The totally amont i paid is around rs-28000
                                  These are fraud people. Why do they not tell the amount initially before starting the process? I request you to do the needful or i will have not other option but to move the court to take my amount back.
                                  Oct 12, 2017

Dear Ronakkumar,

Team Shine

As I had already complaint about my money refund. But as still I hadn't recieved my 2500/- rs from you. I had given all my payment details earlier also . Pls kindly refund my money back. The case was regarding bank jobs in HDFC the concern name was Nidhi Sharma. The call had came to me about 2 months ago. But still my issue has not solved yet . Kindly solve this issue

Team Shine.

I am being troubled by people calling me for paid job services and its useless for me to have this account.

Shine.com does not have the authority to keep my account forever forcefully.

I am not going to keep it inactive or unsubscribe alone. I want all my information to be deleted permanently from here so that in future no hassle or any illegal stuff happens using my account information.

I want an immediate resolution for the same.
                                      Oct 8, 2017

Updated by Madhu_Jha
                                      Dear Team Shine.

Are you sking me to display my email id publicly here ?????
                                      Can you internally query with my name Madhu Jha and get this resolved soon.
                                      I willlodged another complain.You cannot force us to display our bank statemnets.Well anyways am not a paid member.
                                      Also even on setting or unsubscribing the email still keeps coming.
                                      I want my account to be permanently deleted, I hope to see an effective resolution a its illegal on your part whatever you are doing.
                                      Regards.