Shine.com

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir
This is pratik chauhan resident in gujarat metallurgy engineer got a call from shine on 1st april. The person told me, for job you have to made a registration charges only. No other charges paid after that. But after i registered the person transfer the call to his senior and he demanding money for several task. Its cost around 96, 000. And continues demanding money for several bulleshit task. Now i refuse to pay the rest any amount. The person then told me without complete the rest amount my profile is not proceed for further process. I have every proof of deducted amount.
My requested you to all shine people please revert my money.
Pratik chauhan
refund amount most urgent
refund amount most urgent
Sep 28, 2017
Aug 27, 2017

Dear Pratik,
Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your concern mentioned above, we are unable to extract records using your name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

We would like to inform you that Shine.com does not have a refund policy.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Aug 28, 2017
Dear Pratik Chauhan,

Aug 29, 2017
Updated by pr1379
Let me know what is status of my complaint?
Sep 01, 2017
Updated by pr1379
Yesterday done payment 18% of 94700Rs. as per GST rule. Guy told from phone.no. [protected] refund will do on 01.09.2017(friday) at anytime but still i do not receive refund amount. Let me know status?? Also all persons found switch off when i try to call them. Let me know status urgently.

Also as per told him no any Payment confirmation and refund confirmation mail send me.
Sep 01, 2017
Updated by pr1379
As per discussion with our refund executive, we'll deposit the amount (rs.94700/-) to your account, within (05:30PM) today. you have already deposited your GST amount and now you have nothing to pay. But due to some issues in our sides, we are unable to deposit 94700/- to you. So now you have to pay the rs.5300/- to the paytm [protected]. After complete this amount, we will deposit rs.49999/- and rs.49999/- to your bank account.

After that when you will get back your money, then you will remove the

complaints without any delay.

Team Shine Refund
Sent from Outlook

Sorry i have no any amount pay for you. I already paid 17046Rs. for refund.
Yesterday i talked with your refund executive and confirmed me after that payment nothing any pay for refund.
Then how this new things come. Solve problems from yourside. I do not know about that.
Pl. refund my amount before 5.30p.m.
If you can not give my refund then pl. revert back my 17046Rs.
Total i paid to shine (96000 + 17046 = 113046Rs.). Now i have no money for further payment.
Pratik Chauhan
Sep 02, 2017
Updated by pr1379
Still not recieve refund amount from yesteday.
I m waiting.
Sep 02, 2017
???
Sep 04, 2017
Updated by pr1379
Still not recieve refund amount from yourside as per talked on saturday (02/09/2017).
How much time will you take for refund amount?
I m waiting. Pl. refund my amount as soon as early.
Sep 07, 2017
Updated by pr1379
Still not recieve refund amount.
How much time will you take for refund amount?
No any call from yourside.
I m waiting.

Hellow sir,
    My name is krishan gopal pareek from nagour rajasthan.
    One day i received a call from shine.com. Caller name is kavya. She said to me your cv shortlisted for hdfc bank. Sumbit your documents and 1800/rs. Diposite in account. Account detail
    A/c holder name mr. Dec rishi
    A/c no. [protected] sbbj.
    And he asked me to some rupess diposite in account. My total amount is 33000/ sir plzzz help me in refunding my amount

Dear Krishan Pareek

Team Shine

Hello i am ipshit, i have been fooled for rs 8500 the job of construction job for indigo by shine.com

On 14th...

I am sumana i got a call from a recruiter from your website. Her information is kannika +[protected] she asked to pay 2000 rs initially and didn't tell anything about further charges now they are charging 7500 for document verification now they are telling they will not refund too [protected]. [protected]@gmail.com this is their information. Please resolve

Dear Sumana S. Raj

Team Shine

I got a cl frm shine.com that ur resume has been selected for a better cmpny..
        In 1 day i got 2 calls..also i recvd...

As i uploaded my resume, i got a call from shine that they have shortlisted my form and when i asked is there any payment which i'm supposed to feed? If that is the case then, i'm not interested. The employer laughed n said, "ma'am free me to kuch bhi nahi milta, i laughed back and said i'm getting your call for free!! Then she said these rude words:"agar free me hi sab chahiye to delete kar do aapka resume shine me se!" is this kind of training you guys are providing?! If yes, then it's highly incredible!! I got call at 4.30, hope you are smart enough to inquire who the precious employer was!:)

Dear Shivangi22,

I am a registered user of shine.com
        I was cheated by shine.com I got calls from [protected], [protected] and from [protected] they claim to be speaking on behalf of shine and will help me in career shine will send my profile to companies and it will be paid service I have paid 5199 Then he send me another email and the email is from shine.com as I was receiving earlier there was a payment link in email I pay 6199 Then another email to pay 8729 I pay this on 23/8/2017 but another email with payment request of 10499 till now I have paid more than 20000 but no additional service as profile is not yet complete according to them.

I am a registered user of shine.com

I got a call from +[protected] mentioning that he is mr. Abhishek choudhary from shine.com. According to him i was to appear for a job interview in patna in ford hospital for the job of dentist, after explain all the criteria and protocols he asked me for registration costing 2400 which i foolishly paid to him that too via idea pay account number registered - [protected], reference number - jur[protected], idea money transaction id - [protected], he then forwarded my call to someone who asked for 6000 for interview guidelines which will be provided to me, i denied this time and asked him to revert the registra fee to which he said it will be returned after 6 months. Cyber cell people asked me to lodge an fir first, and everyone knows how much that helps...# indian judicial system!
          fraud call and payment

Dear shruti1994,

Team Shine

Just now @17:31pm on 23rd august, i received a call from one of your agents (Female) who said that tomorrow @11:00am i will receive a call from accenture for a telephonic interview. When i will login to my shine portal, they will generate a reference id. I need to submit 2k for security purpose so that i will not cancel my appointment with accenture. Also she mentioned that the amount will be refundable. But i was not able to trust as she was trying to convince me constantly. She said she will call me tomorrow @10am to confirm whether i can submit the amount.. I donot think it is genuine. Please look into it since a lot of fraud cases are coming up now a days.:

Phone number of the agent (Female):[protected]

Dear Asmita Kundu,

Team Shine

Dear team, last more than 8 years i am a registered members on job seacker portel at shine.com with my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co. Uk, time to time jobes posted by you and i am folling up also
              But sume time i feel that is use less because you are not taking serisly to post jobs sume time i have sean the jobs for seria with out any experience like that. I am thinking to not follow at shine.com
              Please make it clear.
              Aug 23, 2017

Aug 23, 2017
              Dear Mr. shahroz

Team Shine

श्रीमान जी मेरा नाम आशीष श्रीवास्तव है में मध्य...

I got a call from recruiter that habing a job at airports authority. So for attending an exam they said to deposit amount of rupees. After they cheated me by saying that to deposit amount again.
                I said to give my amount back. They said that your amount will be refunded within 50 days almost than more days have been completed.
                And now they are not lifting any calls
                Recruiter contact:[protected]
                Sep 22, 2017

Aug 22, 2017

Greetings from Shine.com.

With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

For further assistance please email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Shine Team
                [protected].
                Above no. Was claiming to be a registered recruiter at shine.com. and asking for money against job offer. He was trying to convince that he is authorised by Shine.com to take fee as a registration amount at Shine.com.

I understood that its a scam. Please take action against such frauds. All are not as aware of these as I was.

I am vinod rastogi spoken first with tanu sharma mobile no.[protected] she was 100% surely told me you will get a job in 3 days so i transferred to shine.com rs.2000/- as per her requirement. After depositing payment by paytm then i got a call from anurag thakur phone no.[protected] he said your interview is on next 2 days... But it's more than a month no interview nothing is happening so i asked to anurag i want to withdraw from so he told me to do a mail. He never ever pickup the call neither he call. So i like to request you to cancel my application wants to withdraw. Waiting for your response.
                  Vinod rastogi
                  I

Aug 22, 2017
                  Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

With reference to your complaint, we had checked by calling this number. These details shared by you do not belong to shine.

These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also, please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advise you to immediately file a charge back with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or the person from whom you have received a call.

I paid rs2500 to shine 2 years back for job purpose. I got a call from [protected] yesterday saying that he is from shine.com customer support. He asked how satisfied i am with the service from shine.com. I told him i didn't get any service after payment. He said shine.com is refunding the money to everyone who didn't get job through shine.com. He asked me to log into paytm and enter the credit card details for verification. If he really want to refund the money why he want me to enter the card details in his paytm account. I doubt it is something phishy. Shine.com pls confirm this. I even sent email to you regarding this but no reply.
                    Sep 22, 2017

Dear Meena,

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your mail, we are unable to extract records using your name.If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Updated by Meena Raguarman
                    How did they come to know the exact amount and the date i made the transaction.
                    How did they come to know the exact amount and the date i made the transaction.

I would like to inform you that shine.com is job portal site where job seekers are upload their cv/resume for job apply. Shine.com also offering paid service for securing interviews and placement.
                      Shine.com very much aware that there are huge unemployment and working private employee also searching jobs.
                      Shine.com is nexus for earning money from job seekers and trapping in their conspiracy.
                      I am also uploaded my cv in their portal and got several times calls from shine.com regarding job referral and interview in top mnc company, so one day i decide to take the services from shine.com, i paid rs.3998/ on 31st-may-2017, transaction id: cp[protected] (Ht media limited) the representative from shine.com was vinod and rajesh rana who process my detail. At starting they two people assured me that charges will be taken once after that they will arrange multiple interview with multiple company but next day i receive calls from another representative from shine.com that your cv with us and need some more work on it so another rs.6000/ were demanding, when i brief my all agreement then they disconnected the calls and now they are neither responding nor doing any favor for any interview. When i call to their number they told for some will contact you but no response.
                      They are making foolish to people as they know better that there are huge problem of jobs and people are searching and ready to pay rs.5000 to more if there will be any hope to get job and due to this shine.com taking advantage and looting money from job seekers.
                      Sep 25, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your mail we tried to contact you but number was not reachable, so request you to please share a convenient time with us for discussion.

Team Shine

Someone just called me for job from careerforshine.com i am getting a call from kajal sharma about recruiting myself on home town, just u have to make a payment of 1900, i read commemnts here and got saved from spammer, she is saying her name as kajal sharma, giving services internationally, demanding the personal document of resume and photo, even they do'nt want to talk much about there site, i just recommend not to get caught by this fraudsters, only getting register there by making proper research about the consultancy or site services, i got to know this through this site that they are running spam. Shine.com does not provide any secracy for the documents a big thumbs down for it

Shine.com Customer Care's response

The details which you had shared with us do not belong to shine.com.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Team Shine

Job provider hr - sana khan
                          Contact no - [protected]
                          Job catagory - airline
                          Job payment rupees - 42400br...

I got call from person from shine.com whose name is jyoti rawat ([protected]) and she said your profile is shortlisted for some company and i have to pay registration amout of 2700. So i have paid that amount and them some person named raj mishra created my referance id and asked me to pay 2700 rs. So i have paid that and my call got transferred to crm named navin bansal (Bansal. [protected]@gmail.com) who is asking to pay 6500 rs for some profile verification. So i denied and asked him to refund my amount 2700 as i initially told that i will be fully refunded if we cancel the service. Now jyoti is not respondng to my calls and even navin is not responding to email of confirmation (That he will transfer full amount)

Kindly take strict action against this case and help me to get the refund of my amount.
                          Sep 20, 2017

Team Shine
                          Is Jyoti Rawat an employee of Shine?

I received a mail from shine.com. I attended interview at laxmi nagar office and after cleared interview he demanded 10500 rupees and i provide it and he gave me receipt slip. I was give her 4000 rupees cash and left 6500 rupees i was do neft. Total i was paid 10500 rupees to the job in india bulls company but till date i was no any job from shine.com site. I want my money which was i gave you or job.

Note:- i was provide you detail of bank account where i was do neft, contact detail which i have and also receipt slip.

Mohit shukla
                            i give 10500 rupees against my job but till date no any response from shine.com
                            Sep 18, 2017

Updated by Mohitvbl
                            Bank account detail where i was transferred [protected] Savings UTIB0000055 Shama praveen [protected]@gmail.com

Team Shine

My name is kavya... I got call from shine.com 3days back... They told thy ll get me job in accenture.. N told to pay 1700...

Dear sir / madam,

I am writing this email regarding above subject.

I am receiving calls from bellow numbers and demanding money for upgrading membership of shine. Since i have taken your paid membership 4 years ago and not received any email for membership upgradation from your site.

Hence i have blocked the calls from bellow numbers. It is just like mental harassment.
                              Till now i have got around 300 calls from these numbers.
                              Following are the numbers :

Attached herewith screenshot for the same.

Your early action is highly appreciated.

Awaiting your reply.