Shine.com Customer Care

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

I can pay about around 60000/-.in indigo airlines jobs. Present i call that numbers we will not responding could please help for them. I could trust towards on sgine.com it we provide maximum jobs to required her fresher's. That's why i am sending my amount. So could you understand my problem then solve at early trust towards him. The amount will be transfer online all payment receipts their in my phone. I would pleasure to give me my payment otherwise give me job in indigo airlines. I have lot of problems faced in my home. My father is farmer he like unhealthy condition these matter we will not to us. I request to please give my job or my whole payment

Sep 07, 2017
Dear Sir

Greetings from shine.com.

The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Team Shine

Hi mr dinesh mishra from shine has committed me to pay online payment of 2900/- against resume visibility service and they will provide job leads as per my requirement. They will creat deshboard for me and will give lead on twice on week for 180 days. Now that asked additional money for this. Earlier he said no other payment will be required. I have received negative feedback from other resources still i paid amount but now i get cheated by ur team. This is highly unprofessional team. Please refund my payment or give me solution.
    Oct 9, 2017

Sep 07, 2017
    Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your complaint, we are unable to extract record. If you are a paid user of shine.com, please share your bank statement or your registered mail id to help us check your profile and address your concern.

Team Shine
    I have been receiving SPAM calls since I registered and updated details a few days ago. Shine does not share data with the right type of agencies. People searching for jobs need to be wary of this company.

I am divya savant and i have received a call from the following numbers claiming that they are calling from shine.com. And the call stated that i have a confirmed job opportunity and my resume was shortlisted for hal and indigo airlines and asking to pay rs2500 for security purpose before the interview process is started. Please look into this as soon as possible and take actions.
      Numbers from which i got the call

Dear Divya c savant
      Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your concern mentioned above, we are unable to extract records using your name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Team Shine
      I also got this type of call for airlines job. myself denny khan. I'm from Gujarat.
      Miss sakshi call me for airlines job.
      She said to submit 2000 / - rs for security deposit.
      Then said deposit 8000/- rs for telephonic interview. I denied for that. Let's see what she do...I'll waiting for her call.

My name is reshma, i approch shine.com for my employment to canada. They took 6884 rupees as registration fees, then he told me that mr. Maheep help you for further process. Mr. Maheep told thati need to pay the amount of 18500 for further process and this is the final payment. Now they are asking 40, 400, then only they will conduct interviews for me. I have all the proofs and voice records what they done. I am a dependant women how can i pay without any improvement in my profile. I need my money back what i pay to them.
        Oct 7, 2017

Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your mail, we are unable to extract records using your name.If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your contact number or email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Respected sir/mam
          My name is vaghela tinej. I received call from shine.com [protected] on 1/9/2017. He said me your cv is shortlisted for tata motor and you need to pay 2300 for registration and then 4025 then 5000 then 7500 then 7500 then 12650 and he provides me employment id join id and reference id. He said me i will contact you after some time i need to go in meeting and then i will provide you letter but now his phone switched off. Sir please say me it's fraud or not. I can't understand what to do now. My mail id [protected]@gmail.com sir please give me solution for this.
          Sep 02, 2017

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi my name is lokesh I have paid more than a 60000Rs for getting a job from shine but I still don't understand why u ppl r still asking money and u ppl r not telling the truth of wat type of service ru giving plz I wat to know, plz call back to this no [protected]

Job provider hr - sana khan
            Contact no - [protected]
            Job catagory - airline
            Job payment rupees - 42400br...

I got a call from shine.com on the 27th august for getting job in tata motors. The contact person is kunal kohli and the contact number is [protected]. They take nearly 75 k from me but they want more sequrety money. I can not arrange this money then i want refund. They not give refund kindly give me solution. My name is sudipta halder. My contact number is [protected] and mail id [protected]@gmail.com. Kindly reply me what can i do to getting the mony refund.
            Oct 3, 2017

Sep 02, 2017
            Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your complaint, we had checked by calling this number. These details shared by you do not belong to shine. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them.

We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also, please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advise you to immediately file a charge back with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or the person from whom you have received a call.

Team Shine.

On the date of 17th august 2017 morning, i had registered my cv with shine.com
              after that i have received a call from customer care executive the number noted that -0091-[protected]. She said that i was short listed some companies and she recommended for next stage of candidate selection process. After that i have received calls from different numbers, they asked to complete registration process, after completing the same they asked to complete another process and everytime they were telling that this would be last process but their process has not been completed even after paying rs.40, 000/- approx as per below details :

call details :nos.- [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected],[protected].

transaction details through netbanking, paytm, debit card are attached herewith.

i have paid the money through the web site join-naukri.com (Company address is like-3/34 1st floor, outer ring road, paschim vihar, new delhi, delhi 110087)
              they added that i must be paid same day itself because of this reason i had paid that amount on the spot
              after that, i have received too many calls continuously everybody asking for rs.10000/- for a further candidate selection process. I could not get it what going on further i realised that it's a number one cheating same day with in hours i had requested them to cancel my service order and refund mypaid amount. Still, i have been contacting them by phone regularly. But they are not responding.

Therefore, you are requested to kindly investigate and take appropriate action and refund my amount. Apart from attached trasaction details i have paid rs.12274/- by my canara bank debit card.

Best regards,

Binay kant thakur
              +91 [protected] / [protected]
              Oct 9, 2017
              Dear Sir, The matter has not been resolved yet. I have received a call from Mr.Vinayak Ahlawat ( 0124-4326997 ) from resolution department, he assured me that the company shall take appropriate action to resolve this case.But, regret to inform you that till now matter has not been resolved. Regards, Binay Kant Thakur

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your mail, we are unable to extract records using your name.If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email-id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

We would like to inform you that these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Updated by Binaykant

On 2nd September I have received a message from VM-CCINDI that " Dear Binay, Consumer Complaint lodged your Complaint regarding Shine.com.Mr.Rajiv Nanda will contact you shortly".
              Second message received from 001081 " Dear Manas Binay, Consumer Complaint has notify your complaint regarding Shine.com.Your Ticket No. 458926.Mr.Rajiv Nanda will contact you shortly."

After that I have received a call from [protected] stating that Mr Rajiv Nanda was calling from Consumer complaint, India and he convinced me that after receiving 10% service charge they will settle our account by refunding my paid amount. It was sounds good so I have paid Rs.4200/- through MOBIKW and received a message from DM-MOBIKW that Consumer Complaint received Rs.4200.

Today morning, I have received a call from [protected] stating that his name was Raman and he is looking after the same case.After 10 minutes received a call from [protected] stating that he is Mr.Amit Mehra, calling from Shine.com, Gurgaon and was asking 18% GST so that they can settle the account.He has sent me a mail too...

On 4 September 2017 at 13:41, shine jobs <[protected]@outlook.com> wrote:

Dear,

Binay Thakur,

We would like to inform you that you have already paid 42, 000/-Rs. .If you cancel your job and want to refund your amount so you will have to pay 7, 560/-Rs. as a service tax for refund your amount in personal account detail.

Remarks:-Your total amount 42, 000/-Rs. will be refundable in your account detail with in 24 hours.So complete your procedure as soon as possible today.

Thanks and Regards

Shine.com

As a matter of fact, Cybercell is also not interested to stop this fraud.As a result,
              innocent job seekers are suffering.

Please do something ...

+91 [protected]

Updated by Binaykant

Kindly let me know the details of Ticket No. 458926 - attached.

Oct 09, 2017
              Updated by Binaykant

Regret to inform you that till date fraud case has not been investigated by delhi police.Simply, they are forwarding the complaint to each other.This is really a matter of concern.Please note, vodafone is ready to provide the mobile number's owner details to the police so the culprit can be identified. Please go through the trailing mail of vodafone and kindly help in this matter.

On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 at 9:42 AM, appellate.[protected]@vodafone.com
              <appellate.[protected]@vodafone.com> wrote:
              Hello Binay,

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Shairi, and I will be assisting you today regarding the fraud transaction for your mobile number.

We tried reaching you on your number [protected] however unable to establish contact, however as per your concern that the information related to Vodafone accounts is strictly confidential and it is shared only with the respective Vodafone account holder.

I have already informedto you that as per our process we are not able to provide you the details regarding the fraud transaction, However if you want to get the details for the same we request you to kindly coordinate with your respective bank for the same.

We would also like to inform you that we cannot authenticate the misuse of credit card at the time of transaction made against any Vodafone number and you can lodge an FIR in the nearest police station.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Shairi Kaur
              Appellate Office
              Vodafone Delhi
              Contact numbers:
              For any queries call 199 (chargeable for agent access @ 50p/3min) or +[protected]standard calling charges applicable)
              For complaints/requests: 198 (toll free)
              Appellate office:[protected] Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
              Fax number:[protected]
              E-mail: appellate.[protected]@vodafone.com
              Website: www.vodafone.in

Dec 07, 2017
              Updated by Binaykant
              Please note, joinnaukri.in is linked with edutech hub and find the details of edutech hub:
              bank account of edutech hub freezed by bangalore police

Facts You Should Know About The Site[-] Collapse

79%; India India
              12%; United States United States
              9%; Singapore Singapore

Notes:-
              Alert ResultRegistered contact email address is a free one
              Alert ResultTechnical contact email address is a free one
              Alert ResultAdministrative contact email address is a free one
              Alert ResultThis website looks like it's hosted on a compromised server
              Alert ResultThis website is 1 Years old
              Alert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.

Analysis Details:-
              Although this website appears to be based in Singapore there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.Although being a new website, does not make it un-trustworthy, as with any new business you should be extra vigilant and do your own research before placing an order or making an investment.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necesarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

If this information has been useful, please help to keep scamadviser a free service with a small donation
              PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!

Owner[+] Expand
              Administrator[+] Expand
              Technical Contact[+] Expand
              Server[+] Expand
              Name Servers[+] Expand

please contact yeshwanthpur, bangalore police for refund through your police station

My registered email id is [protected]@yahoo.com. And please note, I have recorded all call conversation which indicates that there are a group in shine.com ( may be ) who are doing fraud ...

Sir/mam
                My name is kushal dewan, i upload resume in your site since from 16/04/2017.
                On 24/08/2017 1st they asked me to send my document and they said my resumes selected for job in hdfc bank. I send my document and again they asked me to transfor money i paid some total rs 6600. I am not worry about money but my document pleas sir/mam take legal action to thus person who is making this kind of conduct.
                On my regrade kushal dewan.
                Oct 2, 2017
                Aug 31, 2017

Team Shine

Kajal, contact number had called me today morning, 29th august 2017. They had charged me 33k for better job. After paying the amount, i got another call from a person name rajesh, he had asked me to pay another 10 k as that would be the final payment for further process. I gave some excuse. After going all the reviews, i feel like i m donkey... I want my money back..

Updated by Arunjit Moir
                  Kajal contact number: +[protected]
                  Rajesh contact number: +[protected]
                  Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your complaint, we are not able to identify your concern. Our greatest desire is to ensure our customers are satisfied at all levels and find the most suitable way to fix their problems without delay. We would like to request you please share your bank statement or your registered mail id to help us check your profile and address your concern.

Team Shine.

I have received a call on 28aug2017from shine.com from the no [protected]. They are saying they will provide me better opportunities...

I got the call from shine.com portal regarding my cv. Actually i am searching a job abroad for that have registered on shine.com job. After i got the call from shine portal to buy premium package. First they have informed me package rs 6000 for abrod vacancies and i done the payment as well.. Again they have called me for clearenence of documents i have to pay rs 6999. I clearly asked him any other charges other than this he said no.. Then i paid rs 6999. After that again they call me for linkden profile and all have to pay 8999 rs then i had some dispute with there team but they said its for your profile only u have to pay somehow i thought its better for me and again i paid rs 8999.. So total paid near about 20000 rs to shine.com now they want again 10000 from me.. Now i want refund all of my money please help me in this regards.. They never informed me total amount now i m in trouble.. Attached payments advice
                    Rahul wankhade
                    career plus service of shine
                    career plus service of shine

Updated by Rahul Wankhade Patil
                    attached payment advices which is done yesterday

Dear Mr. Rahul,

With reference to our communication, we had, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced with respect to your paid services.

At SHINE.COM, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Upon thorough review of the situation, we narrowed the cause to the sales team.

As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.
                    We deeply value your relationship with SHINE.COM and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss with us.

Team Shine

I received a call yesterday 28th aug'17 from a number [protected] stating that they are calling from refund department of shine.com and the caller conveyed that he will refund the amount that i paid for shine services. Later he informed me to login to paytm with the user id and password he said. Luckily my internet explorer was not responding at that time. Is this call really a true call from shine.com?
                      Aug 29, 2017
                      shine team confirmed that the call was not from their team and also confirmed Shine doesn't have any refund policy.

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your complaint, we would like to notify you that shine.com does not have a refund policy.The services which you had opted from shine.com it has been already activated.

Please let us know in case you require any support from our end.

Team Shine

On the month of july your employer call to me as you are searching for job in core fiels. I told that yes. They told me that there is a offer on bajaj electricals ltd. If you want go attend interview your recruiter told to pay 1750 for application. I have paid they told me amount is refund on uour salary. I have paid.

On the next week your company people call that you have selected. For your econd round you have to pay 4500 i have paid.

Ghe second completed. For the offer letter you want to pay 15000.

I tell your recruiter to take my profile of it in that company. They told the will refund within 45 days the last date was
                        [protected] the amount was not reach to my account. Please refund my money. I am very upset of it my family is full of sad of this so refund my money.

Dear Sai Chidambaram,
                        Greetings from shine career plus.

We would like to inform you that Shine.com does not have a refund policy.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Updated by Sai Chidambaram
                        Not as solved

I am bharat naik. I am from karnataka. I uploaded my resume at 3th august in shine.com. On 4th august they send me whatsapp message in the name of shine.com that you had shortlisted in tata motors. I just ignored that message. On 6th august person named rahul sharma on behalf of shine.com called me and told same things to me. They told me to send 2000 rupees via paytm for call interview. I send money to them. I attended interview by call and i was selected. After some time rahul sharma called me to send 15000 rupees for verification of document and amount is refundable. I send 15000 rupees to them via paytm and also send my adhar card to shine.com emails. On 7 the august they called me again to transfer 10000 rupees for opening of axis bank account. They send bank forms via shine.com emails itself. I filled my personal details in it and send it back to them. Also send 10000 rupees via paytm. They assured me that they will send offer letter within 14 the august. I called them at 14th august but number is switched off or not reachable. I want my money back.
                          Sep 29, 2017

Dear Bharat,

Team Shine

Sir i am kamakshya prasad nanda. From jajpur odisha. Shine.com. Job offer me. And demand me 2000. Then next demand 12000. Then i pay 8000. Then the shine.com not receiving my phone how i can do it sir i want to request u please help me. I returns my money. And the shine. Company are not receiving my emails also. The cheat company. The government also involve the fraud company. Sir i am poor family. I want need money to care my mother so i want indicate action the company and refund my money

Updated by Sipun nanda
                            My number is ([protected].or [protected]
                            Dear Sipun nanda,

Team Shine

I uploaded my resume on shine.com i got a call from [protected] a person ashi arora stating she is calling from shine.com told me to pay 1500k for job in aviation field as a cabin crew.. Her name was ashi she told me to transfer 500 first they gave me a online test i scored 15 again they and told me to pay 1000 rain their paytm num i paid it blindly they sd as its a refund amount u will get it on date of joining after the test they said hr from jet airways will call u vinit arora from hr called took telephone interview.. Again hr called me next day and said congratulations ur selected but again he told to pay 8000 i did not pay it i knew this is scam i told him to refund he said u will get it in 72 hours after 72hours i called again a person named rahul kumar said im manager and he sd u will get refund in 90 days i said what???.. I'm really worried about my documents i sent them hope they don't misuse it... I'll go to police station to file fir once rain stops... I have all proofs of recordings paytm transfered... Iv made payment via paytm.. Plz look into this matter... My num is [protected]
                              fraud jobs hope

Dear Abhiiiiiiiiii,

Team Shine

I called 2 of recruiters from shine.com. One just disconnected the call on my face by saying no vacancy. Second agency said that you can call us back in 10 mins as i am busy right now. I called after 20 mins she said mam is buy call us after 30 mins. If your website can't help people with the jobs or the noms you promise then better to shut down your website. No one has time to see the tantrams of these stupid agencies. Such a pathitic experience.

Dear Aaira Sharma,
                                Greetings from shine career plus.

Sir, i have got a call from career jet in my mobile number that is registered with shine.com. They told me that they will provide me a job in jammu airport and have a registration fees of rs 1650. So i paid the amount through paytm. Then they said there will b aptitude test and i cleared that test. Then they told me to pay amount of rs 5800 as documents verification fees which i refused to pay. Then i asked for refunding of money. They said they will refund it within a week. Now it has been 10 days. Their number is not available. They have called me from the no [protected] and the girl who called me said her name is taniya verma. M really disappointed with shine.com. Why are you linking with the fake companies. Fake companies are registered with your company and they are making fool of people. I just want my amount of rs 1650 back. M going to file police complaint against shine.com if my money is not refunded.

Neha raina
                                  You can contact me on [protected]@gmail.com

Dear,
                                  Candidate

Find your on line test link

Click the 'submit test' button given in the bottom of this page to

Submit your answers.

Total number of questions: 20.

Time allotted: 30 minutes.

Each question carries 1 mark, no negative marks.

Thanks & regards
                                  (Hr team)

Then they asked for another 5800/ for the telephonic interview round, and told me that after that my offer letter will b sent to my address:
                                  Here is the mail:
                                  job offer
                                  job offer

Dear Neha Raina,

Team Shine
                                  This is really disappointing. How can i get my money back? These fake recruiters are using your name to get money. Atleast your company should b responsible for all these fraudulent job offers.