Shine.com

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

I get call on 17/06/17. From (Hr. Career), asked about personal details and jobs. I said them they was like pay rupees 2000...

On the date of 10th august 2017 morning, i had registered my cv with shine.com
After that i have received a call from customer care executive the number noted that -0091-[protected]. She said that i was short listed some companies and she recommended for next stage of candidate selection process, for registration she asked for rs. 4130/-. I have paid the money through the web site join-naukri.com (From this web address is likec-3/34 1st floor, outer ring road, paschim vihar, new delhi, delhi 110087)
She added that i must be paid same day itself because of this reason i had paid that amount on the spot
After that, i have received too many calls continuously everybody asking for rs.10000/- for a further candidate selection process. I could not get it what going on further i realised that it's a number one cheating same day with in hours i had requested them to cancel my service order and refund my rs-4130/-. Still, i have been contacting them by phone regularly.
Please take appropriate action and refund my amount.
refund the paid amount
Sep 19, 2017
Aug 17, 2017

Aug 17, 2017
Shine.com Customer Care's response

The details which you had shared with us do not belong to shine.com.These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Aug 30, 2017
Updated by bijusudharman
you said shine.com not linked with no other recruiters, then how are they getting our contact details without your knowledge only registered clients will get candidates details am I right? and more over they said they are a subsidiary group of shine.com.

Shine.com — hdfc bank job [Resolved]

I got call on 9th august 2017 at 11 am from no [protected] on men saying he is calling shine.com and he said your resume has...

I have already paid a amount of about 10000 ruppes. The guy asked me money in two installments and everytime i asked that after this i don't have to give any money and they said yes. After that for every step i have been asked money. Some guy from ur hr department named dinesh kumar had told me the money will be refunded in 45 days it's already been 45 days and now no one picks up the phone. Dinesh kumar also doesn't picks up the phone. Never replies. I want it refunded as soon as possible. Let some one call me.

Team Shine
    I have received an email and a call from Shine.com asking for security to conduct interviews in Jet Airways and HDFC bank. Is it the part of hiring process or it is just a fraudulent call to fetch the money. I tried contacting Shine.com customer care no.and email but didn't receive any response.

I have been asked to pay 2500 for registration and interview scheduling.
      On 14th Aug 2017, the guy who called was Naveen Bansal contact info [protected].
      He mentioned that my CV is shortlisted for IBM and Capgemini and that I will be scheduled an interview round today.
      I have provided my payslip adhar card photo Id proof and all the details requested.
      I am worried about my personal documents more.
      However, I am not aware if so many complaints are been launched against fraudulent money transfer cases of shine.com then how u people as a company donor take any action???
      Aug 15, 2017

Team Shine

On 14th Aug 2017, I have been asked to pay 2500 rs to shine.com through Pay U app and I got a confirmation email for the same.
        The guy (Naveen Vandal) called and gave me a reference ID and said I have been shortlisted in IBM and Capgemini for interview rounds and that the money will be returned if I take the interview as it's just a confirmation amount.I believed and transferred the money.
        He asked for additional document and I provided my crucial documents to this email Id now I have neither received the call still nor my money is returned.
        I am not responsible if my documents are being misused..
        Aug 15, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern please share the transaction id if you made any payment to Shine.com as we are not able to trace your details at our end.

Also Shine.com is a service provider and we do not provide any Job/Interview guarantee.

Team Shine

My name is saritha.. I was looking for a job and uploaded my resume to shine.com.
          I got a call through shine. Come...

I have been registered on Shine.com without my concern. I got a call from them and on knowing that its a call from some job recruitment firm I clearly stated that I am not looking for a job and will not do so in near future. But still I have been recruited on shine.com and got a mail for email verification which I had not even verified but still I have been registered on site. And then when I go to the site to delete my account there is no option to delete my account. I also though of removing my resume which has most of my information, but there is no option to even remove my resume. Its a complete cheat site. A site which does not give a freedom to register or delete account to candidates is absolutely a cheat in all ways.
          Sep 28, 2017

Team Shine
          Did you ask me for any kind of information, before verification... please remove my account with email Id [protected]@gmail.com which has been registered on your site without my concern.

One of the main reason i was avoiding on registering with shine is i already knew that i will get spam messages about lottery...

Dear shine team customer care
            I am rajesh from gurgaon i had deposit 6000 rs in shine.com through mr. Dating baghel contact no[protected] email satish. [protected]@shine.com dated oct 2016 but not take action till just now no alert job in send my mail and no call for job i waiting from one year if not take action i will go with the police station and will so fir this site shine.com pls take this action to satish bhaghel.
            Rajesh kumar
            Sep 24, 2017
            Aug 13, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern we would like to inform you that all your availed services have expired and Shine.com is a service provider, we do not provide any Job/Interview guarantee.

Team Shine

You people stated will give job and got money 1.45 lacs stating will give job in banking sector. Are you people doing this type of service. Worst services. If my query is not resolved then i will go legally and also i need all my money back with interest it's more that 5 months and now you people are not replying for messages and calls will this get sort out and not and why shine has become. Like dis worst services. First time depressed with such a consultant were people are using situation for their own comfort
              Sep 12, 2017
              Aug 12, 2017

Aug 12, 2017
              Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern please share the transaction id if you have made any payment to Shine.com as we are not able to trace your details at our end.

Team Shine

2 weeks ago, i got one information regarding job opportunity at airport from SHINE.com . After that the...
                I got the call from HR Metters recruitment services from 1666/1 3rd floor, govindpuri extension on behalf of shine job.com...

I got a call from Saurabh Sales Team Shine.com.Telling me how i can get a good job. according to my profile.
                First he asked me to deposit 4000 INR.
                Then After he asked me to Deposit 14000 INR More.
                After that i got no calls from Shine.co
                Neither Saurabh is picking up the Call.
                Shine.com is a fraud according to me and legal action must be taken against them.
                Sep 30, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern we tried to contact you but number was not reachable, so request you to please share a convenient time with us for discussion.

Team Shine

I got a mail from shine.com as below:
                  Urgent hiring air ticketing, ground staff and cabin crew

On sat, jun 5, 2017 at 11:29 am, brightstar careers wrote:

Dear candidate,

Greetings from brightstar career

It was a pleasure talking with you today. As per our conversation i am sending you the complete detail on the registration at brightstar career, it will help you to get your better understanding brightstar career offers complete solution to your career needs with our revolutionary career stairs - resume forward services, resume writing, success combo, job assistance, profile verification, career report aid which will help you to enhance your job search and increase the chances of getting interview calls for india, gulf and abroad.

Please complete your payment 2500/- because your online test is generated.

Ememployee name amiit kumar
                  Co company i g i airport delhi
                  Profile :- ground staff / air ticketing
                  Location :- new delhi

Eligibility criteria
                  The eligible candidate should have to pay security amount after that the interview started.
                  The list of eligibility is hidden.

Job hunting and sharing
                  Our trained career consultants will search job on your behalf. These professionals will get in touch with the latest job openings and will help you to connect with these jobs instantly

Benefits that you get
                  Once you share your job requirement with our career consultants then you sit back and relax. With complete secrecy and professional approach, our recruiters over a period of 30 days will find the most suitable and attractive jobs for you.

Note: (You’re amount refundable in your first month salary and in case you are not qualified your amount refundable within 1 hours.)
                  Profile verification
                  Pr-employment verification services for candidates
                  A unique service that gets your profile verified and gets preference by an interviewer, interviewing your profile.
                  • an exclusive service that gets your topmost educational qualification verified
                  • an exclusive service that gets your current employment verified
                  • an exclusive service that gets your previous employment verified

Warm regards,
                  Brightstar career

First they had asked me 1700 rs for online exam, then asked 8500 for fifteen days training and i paid all the charges they were asking for, but now their all contact numbers are switched off, no training, no job its chitting
                  Plz help
                  Sep 11, 2017
                  Aug 11, 2017

Aug 11, 2017

Shine.com — bhumi sudhar nigam [Resolved]

I am jithin. iam from Kochi.am a registered person in shine.com i saw one vacancy in this shine.com then I called that number...

I have submit and all the procedures are completed but the necessary documents from company was not forwarded still now. Please contact with them and ask them not to keep their phone numbers switch off. The employee names are amit saxena, rahul khurana and many more. Its my kind request please look into the matter as i am waiting for last 2 months.
                    Sep 13, 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With reference to your concern please share the transaction id if you have paid any amount to Shine.com as we are not able to trace your details at our end.

Team Shine

I had got a call on 02 Aug 2017 from vaishali sharma from shine.com she said that you are selected in Vodafone company then said you have to pay 1320 for security deposit then i pay through pytm then she told me one call came from Vodafone company for interview in for technical round then they told me to pay 9300 for training then i pay 3000 and 6300 is pending i have daout then i call and i told them that I have not interested for job plz return my money
                      Sep 13, 2017

Sir
                        Today i got a call from shine job to get their services and the amount that i was told was 4199/ and a 10% concession.
                        When i paid another window opened asking me to pay rs-6099/. I paid reluctantly.
                        Then again i was informed that to complete the process i need to pay another rs-10299. I thought let me complete once i have initiated. I literally argued the person for not telling me the amount before starting the process. But i paid even this amount.
                        But the height was when they again asked me to pay another rs-10350/
                        Which i did not.
                        These are fraud people. Why do they not tell the amount initially before starting the process? I request you to do the needful or i will have not other option but to move the court to take my amount back.
                        Sep 11, 2017

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With reference to your concern please share the transaction id if you have paid any amount to Shine.com as we are not able to trace your contact details at our end.

Team Shine

I was not fooled by any fake callers but genuine shine.com employees. I received email from proper email ids. Today i got call from them and they asked me to register for 4199/-. I clearly asked them if there are other charges going forward, they clearly said "no" then after sometime another guy called me and asked for another 13k as candidate verification charge. Thinking that shine is a reputed brand and i this is last fee i paid them. Immediately they asked me to pay another 39k for interview coaching and bla bla. I said i don't want that service, they declared it mandatory. I immediately came on this site to check the reviews and realized that i did the mistake already. Then they kept convincing me for almost two hours to make the payment but i didn't. Then they said i am going to get nothing for the amount i paid. I asked them to refund my money as they have not done anything for me yet but they clearly denied. Big fraud. Not sure if this comment is of any use but it will create awareness atleast.
                          Sep 12, 2017

Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern please share the transaction id of the payment you made to Shine.com as we are not able to trace your details at our end.