Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com Website

Shine.com Head Office Address

11th Floor, Park Centra, Sector-30
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints(3797)

Today 12/07/2016 time 16:30 phone no.[protected] one your executive call me to purchase shine.com paid service.
But I have told to this executive I am not not interested he is using abusing language and threats me & send abusing language sms.

Please look into this matter this is serious misconduct and criminal offense.

I got a call from shine.com, telling me that i have selected for interviewbin tata motors and for that i have to pay 2250. I did. They conducted an interview yesterday. And now they are calling me, saying that company needs 8500 for their 45 days training. Now my qustion is does tata motors require money for training?
    The e-mail ids and numbers i am giving-
    E-mail - document_shine@india.com
    Accout details where i deposite money
    State bank of india
    A/c holder - anuj kunar
    A/c no. [protected]
    Ifsc code - sbi0001028
    Numbers they used to call me-
    +[protected]
    Aug 12, 2016
    Jul 12, 2016
    Shine.com Customer Care's response
    Dear Sir Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers Regards Team Shine
    ha its true, happened with me too. but do one thing contact to police and file a cyber complaint regarding this. I future other candidates won't suffer from this kind of things.

I have been receiving calls from shine.com for well paying jobs. Thereafter i have received a link from mr. Gaurav rai, mob. [protected] who send me a link for payment.

I have made a payment of rs. 1999 towards shine career services. Today i have received a call from[protected] from a person named mr. Shahid and he gave his mobile no. As [protected] and giving his designation as floor manager, he send me a link and asked me to pay a further rs. 5000/-. After i paid he again send another link and asked me to pay a further rs. 13449/-.

Please conduct an enquiry and return the amount paid by me. This is ambush marketing and cheating customer by shine.com.
      Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      First they contacted informing that there are 20 jobs available paying 10 to 12 Lakhs and then they asked to submit Rs. 3999/- After i refused another person called saying what is the problem sir, you just need to pay 1999/- and complete details of 20 companies will be provided to you. Then a link was send to me informing me that link is valied for that day only and also asked that he will make an arrangement of call from shine.com at the time i make payment. Also informed me that after the payment a link will be opened with my cv. After i made the payment the link showed error and no page opened and my account got debited. I send the message on his mobile and email but no reply came. Afterwards when today i contacted on his mobile someone else picked and he told he will confirm and arrange a call. Afterwards a call came informing payment has been received and that a further payment is necessary without informing the amount of payment and also the email link sent didn't have any details of amount of payment and only after opening link payment details are reflected. The amount was for R.s 5000/-. I made the payment thinking it will be final payment. However immediately after i made this payment i was sent another link for payment but the amount was not told neither it was mentioned in the email body. Only after opening link i was surprised to find a huge amount of payment of Rs. 13449/-. I immediately realized the trick employed by these guys at Shine.com which is part of Hindustan Times. I refused payment. Then the guys at Shine.com ring me again and again for payment. Hindustan Times as well as Shine.com indulge in this malpractice and there is a need to verify their income and expenditure.

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern or you can write to us on below mentioned mail id. As, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them.

Regards, Team Shine
      Find copied below messages from Shine.com prompting payment. Please note Shine.com uses tactics where they do not write details of payment neither they mention it in their email id containing attachments. Only after one opens link one get to see the payment amount. Shine.com should desist from such nefarious tactics.

[protected][protected][protected]

Website: http://careerplus.shine.com
      Address: 7th Floor, BPTP Park Centra, Sector 30, Gurgaon - 122001

Dear mr,

Team Shine
      Do Not Respond on this Emailid.

Dear mr,

Dear Shine.com Customer Service

I was send a link with payment of Rs. 5000/-. How can i be given a receipt for Rs. 4990/- and also i never asked for resume writing service. After i made the payment of Rs. 1999/- Shine.com person called me telling that so many persons avail 1999/- so to give a specialised service and to pass on the resume some more payment neeeds to be made. After initial hesitation i was made to believe that it was the last payment. After that he sent me a link and told me to be online while making the payment. Immediately after i made the payment he send me another link and he was presurrising me to make the payment and he was telling me that without this payment, my resume will not be passed on to recruiters.

I am fed up. I thought it was a service belonging to Hindustan Times and on the reputation of Hindustan Times I only made the payment. I once again request you to please give me back my hard earned income and i don't need to give Shine.com a single penny. Please return money.

Shine.com — Joining about parle agro

Respected sir i am raj kumar samanta order no p774 selected for parle agro but still now i didn't get any information about...

Dear sir my name is charan reddy, i got a call from one of your collins name is vipul sharma he told me that job vacancies in singapore marriott hotel and he ask me 1st 6000 thousand then phone interview is over after he ask me again 12000 thousand for security process this is refundable amount once you received a visa at all but the thing is i'm trying to his contact number its getting switch off pls can you help me for my amount.
        Jul 11, 2016
        Shine.com Customer Care's response
        Dear Charan, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

I got a call from shine.com [protected] said parle company has shortlisted ur cv. 60% work has done only 30% its on ur interview and you ll get 25, 000rs job

To processed further give us 2250rs and its totally refundable by shine
          I have recorded this call

The big question is.. why these guys target shine.com customers only???
          ?
          If we are getting calls under the name of shine then should we use shine.com to search a job?
          Jul 11, 2016
          Shine.com Customer Care's response
          Dear Sir Greetings from shine.com With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. Regards Team Shine

Hi i have uploaded my cv and now i want to deactivate my account from shine.com. Hence i had sent an email to their email id : [protected]@shine.com on 6th june'16 and till date inspite sending 4 back to back emails asking on the status, nobody has reverted on the same. I called up the customer care on[protected] on 8th july'16 13.12 pm and told them entire details. The person told me that we will reply but not sure when we will and hang up the call. This is the pathetic service these guys are providing. They are not ready even to listen customer's concern and no other way to reach out to them and disconnecting the calls if we ask for any status. Kindly provide assistance in this.
            Aug 8, 2016
            Shine.com Customer Care's response
            Dear Sir, Greeting from shine career plus We are unable to find your detail as you did not shared your email id. Please send an email to [protected]@shine.com regarding the same. So that we will be able to hide your detail from shine portal. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

I have got a call and regarding they show me the way for interviews based on qualification and asked me to pay amount.I did bcoz it is not 100% job offer but a way to find some interviews and after the payment is made I got a telephonic interview call and I have answered to their questions.since then there is no response from them.before making the payment (a day before) I have send a mail to shine regarding the type of offer I got and forwarded the email id..if they had responded me immediately I wouldn't fall in this fraud activity...
              Aug 8, 2016
              Shine.com Customer Care's response
              Dear Sir Greetings from shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers Regards Team Shine
              You r d most cheated Co. I have ever seen. I got a call from your Co. N dey said dat u r selected n have to pay 2600 after dat he said u hv to pay again 10000 n the total amount will be refundable. If you don't refund my 2600 then I will complain against u in consumer forum n I do have all recording of conversation

Hello, a company named avsk placement located in Noda, new Delhi who is providing airline jobs (airport jobs) is a fraud. That people just ask to pay fees for all different procedures and keep extending work and give different joining dates. Can you please investigate about that company and take some strict action.

My details
                Deep Shah
                shah.[protected]@gmail.com
                +[protected]
                Aug 9, 2016
                Shine.com Customer Care's response
                Dear Sir Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers Regards Team Shine

On 28th i got a call from gurgaon/new delhi shine.com office for a good job in indore. i was impressed & paid rs.4000/- for registration charges as they demand (call made by mr. sunil mobile no.[protected]& [protected]). on 29th mr. sunil again call me & asked to deposit rs. 8600/-for verification fees & i deposited the same through my banker hdfc bank and mr. sunil arranged for a false telephonec interview with j. k. tyres personnel (name mr. ankit cel no.[protected]) after depositing rs.13400/- & rs.24600/- on 30th june & 1st july2016 as callection & interview id registration. the amount rs. 4000/- & rs.8600/- i have deposited with axis bank (a/c no.[protected] & ifsc no. utib0001810. details of transaction given below from my bank statement) in favor of shine a/c, & rs.13400/- & 24500/- deposited to icici bank a/c no.[protected] ifsc no. icic0000831 in favor of securend).
                  Theyhave assured me for interview on 7th of july but now they are asking for more money rs.32500/- for final interview but now they are not responding properly. so please help by recovering my money.

28 jun 2016 neft dr-utib0001810-shine-netbank, mum-n[protected] n[protected] 28 jun 2016 4, 000.00

29 jun 2016 imps-p2a[protected]verification chg.-shine 29 jun 2016 8, 600.00

30 jun 2016 neft dr-icic0000831-secureend-netbank, mum-n[protected] n[protected] 30 jun 2016 13, 400.00

01 jul 2016 neft dr-icic0000831-secureend-netbank, mum-n[protected] n[protected] 01 jul 2016 24, 500.00
                  May 10, 2017
                  Jul 07, 2016
                  Shine.com Customer Care's response
                  Dear Sir Thank you for sharing the concern With reference to your comment we are unable to track your detail. Request you to share the contact details so that we can so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com Regards Team
                  Jul 28, 2016
                  Updated by sprutp
                  my contact details are [protected]@rediffmail.com & [protected]@gmail.com & cel no.[protected]
                  Updated by sprutp
                  Till date the complaint has not resolved, hope will be taken care immediately.
                  Sep 14, 2017
                  Updated by sprutp
                  Till 14th September 2017 my complaint has not yet resolved. I need my money back.
                  The complain has not yet resolved. Please take strong action immediately & confirmed for my refund.

Got call from Rahul Sinha HR of shine.com.
                    Told me that my profile is shortlisted for 3 companies.
                    asked me to pay 2500/-.
                    paid same amount through payUmoney gateway of jobs.careerwealth.in website.
                    I am asked to pay money through this pandey.[protected]@gmail.com mail id.
                    even I have submitted mt id proof degree certificate and joining letter of current company.
                    Please make sure that they will not use my documents and get refund.
                    I have call recordings as proof.
                    Got call from below numbers.
                    Jul 9, 2016
                    No step has been taken by shine.com yet. My information was leaked from your portal only. I have submitted my photos, joining letter, identity proof and salary certificate to them. they were able to access my shine account. I want to ensure that they won't misuse my submitted documents. you can not say like this that this is not your concern.
                    Jul 07, 2016
                    Shine.com Customer Care's response

Shine.com called me for a job in mahindra and mahindra and tell to submit 1600 rupees in SBI Account Name Sandeep Panday Account no.- [protected], I Submitted. Then they told me for submit 4500 rupees for verification of Documents and also I submitted. Total I Submitted 6100 rupees the sandeep account.They provide me email from shine.com i am selected and have to submit 11200 rupees more and they fraught me .when i called to shine.com they refused and told that was all fraught they never contact me.the mobile number from which the contact me was-([protected], [protected], [protected]), so please i request to take legal action regarding this fraud as soon as possible. Because the mobile number and BANK account are active till now.
                      Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Many peoples are cheated by this site shine.com till now they doesn't take any action against frauds.

Greetings from Shine.com.

Team Shine
                      Please reply my complaint me kya karu apne rupay niklane ke liye

I had sought a product of resume development and posting in uk sites. the officer persuaded me and gave confidence that the offer cost is rs13000/= and it is sure shot that they will help in getting an offer.
                        Unfortunately the cv which i had personally developed, was not given any change or modification and with that they posted in monster.com site o[censored]k.interestingly no one will call you unless you are obtaining a security clearance from uk government. for this shine.com never ever help you.
                        They say"that s your problem"
                        What we can call them if they cheat customers like this.
                        Further i tried to contact them in many ways. but no response to help me.
                        Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Within 24 Hours responsible officer contacted me on the concern registered. Thanks for the site as well as the Officer in charge who contacted me. I am eagerly waiting for further developments from the officer of Shine.com

Good day!

I am a HR professional with 23 year service. Currently I am looking for a job abroad and I decided to avail the shine career plus services. I opted for this and initially they asked me to pay Rs.9500/-, which I did. Once this payment was made, again they called me next day as asked me to pay another Rs. 10000/- for certificate and experience verification etc. Though I was not convinced, I against sent Rs.10, 000/-. For this Rs. 19, 500/- I was given a shine credit of 1901 which I can redeem for purchasing some online courses. The problem started when I tried to redeem by points on the last date of its expiry. I thought of taking some certificate course for Rs.4000/-. A person came online via chat as asked me to pay balance Rs. 2099/-, the another person asked me to pay Rs.3000/-. Then I had a long argument with that person and decided not to redeem the shine credit.

For the Rs.19, 500/-, the services provided to me are slightly modified my resume (the draft of which was sent by me), a cover letter, and a 3 page profile for Linkedin. Initially, I was told that my resume will be highlighted in the job portals and referred to job consultants, etc. As promised, my certificate verification and experience verification is yet to be completed.

On the day of trying the utilize the shine credit, I got a call from Jeetendra Kumar and asked me to pay another Rs.13, 599/- to complete my immigration profile. I was totally perplexed and decided not to make any more payment. When I informed that I am not interested in making the payment, he got furious and started shouting and threatened me that he will block my name from all job portals and that I will not be able to find any job where I was trying. This was quite unexpected. This incident happened on 30th June 2016. The link asking me to make the payment is given below:

"Click on Below link to pay

Total amount:- Rs 13, 559 /- Inclusive of all taxes

Discounted Amount Rs 10, 732 /- Inclusive of all taxes"

This is a clear case of cheating. I am of the view that this cannot happen without the knowledge of shine.com. They are providing shine career plus services. I only opted for this. Threatening and demanding to remit money is totally uncalled for. Shine cannot deny that they do not ask for cash. If shine people did not ask for cash, why was I offered 1901 credit points.

I trust I will get some reply from you.

Pratheep Kumar
                          Aug 9, 2021

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we are unable to track your details .We request you to kindly provide us the contact details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern.

Hi, a week before, i had got a call from shine recruiter and she used to change her name everytime as Sonu or Sanchita and she had told me that, you are short listed by the biotech company for interview. But then she said you have to pay 1900/- which is refundable.i trusted on them and paid the amount. she had send their bank detail mobile number that is [protected]. theirs bank detail :- sbi. Acct no. [protected]. name- Sandeep. Ifsc code-SBIN0016173. And after payment as they said i have to send a copy of payment receipt on their mail that is [protected]@india.com and i sent the screenshot of the payment. After that they said me they will provide an application form on my mail. Then next day in the morning she called me and told that you are selected and You have to pay 6000/- for verification of documents by government and then you will have a telephonic interview and then you will be eligible for personal interview. then i said i cant pay you any money now. the she transferred her call to HR member whose name was MR.PUSHPARAJ. now i am asking them to return my money in my account since four days, they are not responding and if the response is there Puspharaj picks up the call and talks all nonsense. he has used very abusive language to me and my mother as he was also calling the for the refund. He used a slang abusive language as(Teri ma ki c*** and behen ki l****) and one more very abusive word. he is also mentally harassing me. kindly help in my refund of 1900 and with 5000 of compensation for using abusive language and harrassing me. their numbers are: [protected] and [protected]. its a fraud company
                            Aug 6, 2016
                            Jul 05, 2016
                            Shine.com Customer Care's response

I want to share my bitter experience with shine.com. I got a call yesterday about the job offer & the services provided. The lady who called me mentioned that yesterday was the last day of the offer & I need to pay Rs. 5699/- for the above package. Followed by this another person by name Ankit Sharma called me & sent a link for the payment of Rs. 5699/- which I believe is the total cost (even the shine.com confirms that only with the flow of process) & went ahead with the payment. Received couple of mails from shine welcoming & other related topics. Again I received call today 1st Jul 16 from Anikit Sharma that I need to complete my profile & he has put me on to another person by name Srinivas. This new person told me that there are verification process for which I need to pay Rs. 5350/- He didn't mention about any further payment requirements or other services. I was not convinced & I insisted to talk to some senior person from Shine. I was connected to one person by name Abhishek. I wanted to be clear in terms of services that are being offered & the total charges that I need to pay to avail the same. Abhishek confirmed that Rs. 5350/- is the last amount & no other charges after that. believing his words, I went ahead & made the payment by talking to Srinivas who had sent me the payment link. subsequent to this my surprise, Srinivas insisted another payment of Rs. 5350/- saying it was for employment verification. i was not convinced & insisted that shine team let me know the total payment that is required to be made. I got a reply from Srinivas that second payment of Rs. 5350/- & no further payments are required. upon payment of this amount, to my frustration, i was sent another link to make one more payment of Rs. 6999/- which biography writing or something like that. i really got very upset on such false promises & incremental payment every time. Believing this is the last payment, i went ahead & paid the amount too. i really got wild, when another link was sent to make one more payment of Rs. 6999/- when i reached the point utter frustration.

I got really annoyed by the unprofessional behavior & false promises by the team, porting Rs. 5699/- as service charge & collecting 4 times of that amount during online chat / conversation. this is totally misleading & the team, i think do this purposely to cheat clients / poor job seekers. I am really frustrated about the whole episode & disconnected the conversation.

With much displeasure, i have write this about bitter experience with shine. Inspite of my repeated request to tell me the full cost / service charges, shine team mislead me fully & collected Rs. 23398.00 in step by step process. I could not believe them anymore on such services, since they hiding the information & luring job seekers promising big job offers. I am not interested in the services anymore with Shine & seek refund of my entire amount since i have not availed any services. Moreover, the whole episode has left me with bitter experience & don't want to deal with any such unprofessional team who hide information & cheat job seekers.
                              Request the shine team not to repeat this with any other prospective job seekers. Let them at least full information upfront about all such charges in one go.
                              Aug 9, 2021

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern, We request you to kindly provide us a contact details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern.

For further assistance contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

A man naming himself sarfarz khan the manager of 'shine.com' s gurgaon branch demand money by saying arranging interview with multi national company like havels, lg, sony etc. he has called via the phone no [protected]. now want money to depisit in his account. how he can get all the data and information about myself which i have submitted in the official company site of shine.com. also my resume and all data which must be keep secret according to the laws and regulation act have been revealed to this fraud man. he must be any member of shine.com team either how he could get this all information. consumer forum must take action for both this fraud men team and also the shine.com company.
                                Aug 2, 2016
                                Shine.com Customer Care's response
                                Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. For further assistance contact us at [protected]/ [protected] or email us at [protected]@shine.com.
                                Shine.com Customer Care's response
                                Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. Kindly accept my apologies as I have shared with you incorrect number. the correct number are mention below. Contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

I got a call from shine .com.on 15/06/2016
                                  my name is pritesh chudasama.and i am complain agains shine.com.
                                  i goted a call from shine .com mr.kunal sharma and he said me your resume has been shortlisted so i call you for job regarding, he said me which company you are regared, i said bank and he tell me in kotak mahindra bank and icici bank both bank are vacancy so u want to intrested, so i said yes than after mr.kunal sharma said me u have to paid some charges for forms nd document, than he said u have to paid rs.5100, than after your procedger forward, i also paid, one more again said me your resume has a selected so again u paid for document and verify the papaers rs.9100.i think its a fraud cases than i should action than after i said plz canel my procedure and refund my payment, than his person said cancel for procdure again u have paid for rs, 14200 and he also said its a fool and final payment than after u will not paid.so thodi der ke bad dusra koi phone uthake bolta hai ke apko or rs.10, 000 paid karna padega refund ke liye . i have mail these proof.below the i mension tha mail copy and pest.

Jun 17

Dear Candidate,

This is to inform you, as per the telephonic conversation you had with Mr. Darshan for Job opportunities. You have paid here Rs.5100+9100 for registration and PRM. We are working on your profile and also sending to the company for Job.

Now you have to pay Rs. 12000 /- for your Company Security charge after that you no need pay any amount in future .
                                  And we will provide you 100 % job services within 7 to 10 working days .

HR Team

RD9898362
                                  Amount
                                  Product
                                  Profile Zapper

About your services: (Regional / National): Be seen by TOP Indian recruiters and hiring managers. You now have an easy access to over top job consultants in India through CV Blast, our resume distribution service. You no longer need to wait for a recruiter’s call, as we ensure your resume reaches the right company based on your job profile and years of experience.
                                  CV Blast is a unique industry-targeting resume distribution service, designed to facilitate the candidates who are seeking new career opportunities.

Select your preferred services: If you are looking for a Region specific reach than we have a customized solution for you.

Job Assistance:

Your Job look gets basic and less demanding
                                  Furnishing a tweaked answer for make your occupation look simpler and advantageous Work chasing and imparting Our prepared profession experts will look work for your benefit. These experts will get in touch with the most recent employment opportunities and will help you to interface with these employments
                                  Thanks & Regards

RD9898371
                                  Amount
                                  Product
                                  Profile verification

USNE MUJE EK SIDE PE APNA NAME RAGISTER KARVAYA.

WWW.EDUWITHUS.COM

OR RAGISTER KARNE KE BAD PAYMENT ONLINE KIYA.

USKA ID :- [protected]@outlook.com
                                  and no:-[protected]

ye vo id hai jispe mene 14200 paid kiya tha and dusra

id:-ritesh.[protected]@outlook.com
                                  and contact:[protected]

uske bad refund ke liye bola muje kunal shrma ka call bhi aya ke bola ki apko 72hrs me refund aa jayega, lakin abhi tak nai aya. after 72hrs i call mr.kunal shamra than he said again u pay rs10, 000.
                                  ye pura fraud kiya hai mere se or mera pura rs.28400. le liya
                                  or mere pass pura recording hai or proof bhi hai.
                                  mene jo bhi paymnet kia tha vo mera friends ke credit card se kia tha or abhi muje usko paid karna padega, my frieinds credit card no.[protected] HDFC BANK.
                                  mera request hai apse plz mera pura payment refund kara do.
                                  nai to muje majbur hokar police complaint karna padega
                                  or muje apse humbli request hai ke pure scam ka bhanda fode nai to mere jese or bhi berojgar isme fas jayenge.

name :pritesh chudasama
                                  mumbai
                                  contact:[protected]
                                  Aug 2, 2016
                                  Shine.com Customer Care's response
                                  Dear Sir Greetings from shine.com The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers Regards Team Shine

Date of incident :- 30th june 2016

I already made a payment of rs.26000 for availing the getting assistance of getting job calls with help from shine.com. post this i asked the person that it would be last amount i would be able to pay. after that i was asked to pay 26000 extra and when i refused they say, your profile cannot be completed without making the payment. manager was not trying to understand that i am in no financial condition to do the extra amount payment and kept on saying the same thing again and again.

I would like to get whatever services they can provide with the amount i have already paid to them. if that is not possible, i would request a refund of the amount.

Below is the email sent by shine for making the additional payment :-

Ill be processed as soon as your payment is realized in our account.

For any assistance/queries? contact

Call us call us @
                                    [protected]/55
                                    Mon - fri
                                    9.00 am - 6.30 pm

Email us @ email us @
                                    [protected]@shine.com

Team careerplus

Security alert: in case you receive a suspicious mail from anyone claiming to be a client of shine, asking for your personal information or some money by pretending to offer you a job please do not respond to such mails and bring it to the immediate notice of shine.com by writing to us at [protected]@shine.com. please note that such offers / emails are a violation of our terms and conditions, and shine.com does not endorse such communication with candidates.

8:36 pm (1 minute ago)

To me
                                    Shine career plus
                                    Dear kapal

Thank you for availing shine career services.
                                    Please note your transaction id: cp[protected].

You may quote the transaction id or your email id, in your future communications with us.

Your service request will be processed as soon as your payment is realized in our account.

For any assistance/queries? contact

Call us call us @
                                    [protected]/55
                                    Mon - fri
                                    9.00 am - 6.30 pm

Email us @ email us @
                                    [protected]@shine.com
                                    Jul 1, 2016
                                    Shine contact person - Purnima Ganguly contacted me today morning regarding the issue. She assured that i will get the required services for which the payment has been made. Her email address = [email protected] In case someone faces similar issues in future, please contact them at 0120-6545354/355 or email them at [email protected]
                                    Dear Sir

With reference to your comment, we are processing the services availed by you and will make sure that you will not receive any call for upselling.

Team Shine
                                    Thanks for processing the request and acting in a speedy manner to the complaint. But if this issue can be avoided, then the world would be a much happier place to live in.

I have got call from ur company to get job in tata steel...they tell me to deposit 1500 for registration I did it. After they told me that there will be telephonic interview and after interview they told me that I have been shortlisted by Tata steel.After that for certificate verification I have to submit Rs 4850/ and Rs 7200/ for internal training. After that they told me to submit Rs 10200 for opening of salary account in Axis Bank...They ask every time to deposit money for different reasons...So some serious step should be take for cheating us they had taken money, documents can misuses it any scam.
                                      Jun 30, 2016
                                      Sill the cheater calling me by name Munish - 9643267003, 9971580029 Please sir take some strict action against them...
                                      Jun 29, 2016
                                      Updated by Anukarn
                                      Sbi bank detail
                                      ac. No.- [protected]
                                      Ac. Name- munish
                                      ifsc code-sbin0002557

The details of persons who is frauding the job seekers.
                                      Jun 29, 2016
                                      Shine.com Customer Care's response
                                      Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.
                                      Sill the cheater calling me by name
                                      Munish - [protected], [protected]
                                      Please sir take some strict action against them...