Shine.com

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Shine.com se muje December month me hdfc bank me back office job profile ke liye call aaya tha. Ye call muje harsh chouhan name k person ne shine.com bol k kiya tha Unhone mujse 1600 rs. Charge kiye. Or kaha ki iss amount ke alawa apse koi b charge nhi liya jayega. Maine unn per trust kr k 1600 rs. Ka amount sbi bank me kisi RAHUL KUMAR k account me deposit krwaya... usk bad unhone mera telephonic round krwaya jo ki hdfc bank se koi parool name ki girl ne liya. 2 din bad call kr k harsh chauhan ne mujse 5400 rs ka amount or manga or kha ki document verification k liye ye amount dena hoga.. maine man kr diya dene se to vo khte h sir bank me ye process hota h or ye amount refund ho jayega or akpko conformation letter milega bad me mera call sameer name k employee ko transfer kr diya vo khta h 10200 jma krwane pdege..
Maine vo rahul kumar k a/c me deposit krwa diye. Muje fake confirmation letter beja ..
bad me mera call block kr diya call nahi attend krte asi harkate start kr di..
Mujse is amount k bad 20400 rs or mange ..
maine kha sidde se amount refund kr do to bahane bnane lge..
maine hdfc k zonal head se b bat ki to unhone kha sir hum direct recruit krte h.. kisi b consultancy se link nhi h..
Abi tak mujje koi refund nhi mila h..
Maire request h apse ki muje total amount to 11700 rs. Refund krwa de or koi specific action le..
Agr muje amount refund nhi huaa to MAI SHINE PER CASE FILE KARUNGA.. maire pass sare proof h..
Unk number ye h-:
Sameer- [protected]
Harsh chauhan-[protected]
I want refund.. any how..
Reply me. Soon
Thanxs
mohit soni
Jan 27, 2016

Jan 30, 2016
Shine.com Customer Care's response
Dear Mohit Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers

Dear rohit yadav

my name i vivek singhaniya maine sir aapko batya tha na ki meri ma bimar hai aur mai loan le ke job ke liye 250000 payment kiya hai .sir mai bhaut problem me hu muzhe sirf 190000 hi mila hai abhi tak sir thanks shikha mam [protected]
    thanks [protected]@india.com .

This is Shivam and i got a call from shine.com and they told me that my cv shortlisted by HDFC bank and for this i need to deposit 1750/- only.this amount is refundable and no further payment i need to pay but after 1750/- payment they asked me to pay 620/- further but i denied .
      Requesting here to help me to get back my money.
      My email id : shivam.[protected]@gmail.com

Shivam

This is Purvi and i got a call from shine.com and they told me that my cv shortlisted by hindustan unilever & godrej and for this i need to deposit 2500/- only ie refundable and no further payment i need to pay but after 2500/- payment they asked me to pay 6900/- further but i denied.
        Requesting here to help me to get back my money.
        My email id : [protected]@gmail.com
        Purvi
        Jan 22, 2016

Greetings from Shine.com.
        Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a charge back with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.
        Regards Team Shine

My reference id sh0216032 shin. com I have paid registration amount 1599 and document certification 4250 and for training in Relience 15500 rs .but Mr.aaahish malhotra not sent office address for joining and not pick my call.please refund my all paid amount
          Greetings from Shine.com.

Hi Team

My name is Anuja Soparkar & I have a complaint for shine.com. Even after sending multiple reminders...
            I am Monica. I have got a mail and a cal from shine.com regarding a job offer in a reputed bank in my home town. They said...

Guys..this is shinobi again...nd i alredy hv told each nd every1 o[censored] ppl in my earlier posts in this page to act imedtely agnst these bastrds...dnt let this mthrfckng organisatn grow frther...its gd that many ppl came frwrd to cntact me to act agnst them as a team...i wl make d polce to cary out their investgatns even strnger, bt with more numbr of ppl cmng frwrd with their evidnces shall make thngs even mre easier..i had also stoppd a lot of ppl to pay frthr amnts to them bcoz they had calld me imedtely as soon as they realzd...nd 1 mre imprtnt thng...i need ppl frm Delhi who had suffrd thru the same nd these ppl cntact me imedtely at [protected]...mre the cooperatn..the bettr it is...

Shine.com Customer Care's response
            Dear Shinobi, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Note : Request you to please use professional language and share your concern at [protected]@shine.com which you did not mention over the complaint.So we will be able to resolve the issue. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also,please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

I have submitted my resume to a recruiter namely ms shine.com and soon after i had received a call on 22nd of december 2015 from the said from phone number +91-[protected] and i was offered a job in the capacity of an accountant to a reputed concern ( britannia ltd.), but before that the said recruiter asked me to fulfill some criteria for pressing the same. I have asked to make an online payment through paytm web site an amount of rs. 11500/-. As i was seeking of a job so some how i manage and make the payment on 22nd december 2015. For your ready reference i am enclosing here with my bank statement (As doc.) where the i have make a round marked of the said transaction.

Next day i.E 23rd of december 2015 some ms. Mamta from the said recruiter have taken an interview over telephone ([protected]) and asked me to deposit another rs. 7500/- in the account of mr. Om prakash bearing a/c no. [protected] of hdfc bank, for verification of my documents & testimonials, i got a new hope and did it accordingly. The copy of the said pay in slip is enclosed herewith as doc 1.

I got struck to receive another call ([protected]) from mr. Gaurav from the same recruiter where i have been asked to manage & deposit @rs.19200/- on 24th december 15 and another @ 15100/- on 29th december 15 positively. When i arise a question to mr. Gaurav why the amount is charging repeatedly, in answer he assured me that the this was the final settlement and the amount is charging against to issue the call letter as a consultancy fees as per their company’s rule and they assured me that they were about to issue the joining letter and no more money i have to pay further.

I was waiting for my joining letter quite curiously and received another call ([protected]) on 01st january 2016 from mr. Kunal ( hr of said recruiter) and quite helpless when i have been asked to pay more 21, 100/- as a security deposit before joining to britannia ltd.

Now after waiting two or three days neither i have received my joining letter nor any response form ms. Shine.com, i personally rang to mr. Kunal ([protected]) and asked regarding the status of my job. I reply mr. Kunal said that without depositing the said rest amount i.E. Rs. 16100/- the joining letter will not be issued.

May 16, 2016
              I have submitted my resume to a recruiter namely ms shine.com and soon after i had received a call on 22nd of december 2015 from the said from phone number +91-8860064630 and i was offered a job in the capacity of an accountant to a reputed concern ( britannia ltd.), but before that the said recruiter asked me to fulfill some criteria for pressing the same. I have asked to make an online payment through paytm web site an amount of rs. 11500/-. As i was seeking of a job so some how i manage and make the payment on 22nd december 2015. For your ready reference i am enclosing here with my bank statement (As doc.) where the i have make a round marked of the said transaction. Next day i.E 23rd of december 2015 some ms. Mamta from the said recruiter have taken an interview over telephone (+918860064630) and asked me to deposit another rs. 7500/- in the account of mr. Om prakash bearing a/c no. 50100046541246 of hdfc bank, for verification of my documents & testimonials, i got a new hope and did it accordingly. The copy of the said pay in slip is enclosed herewith as doc 1. I got struck to receive another call (08860736904) from mr. Gaurav from the same recruiter where i have been asked to manage & deposit @rs.19200/- on 24th december 15 and another @ 15100/- on 29th december 15 positively. When i arise a question to mr. Gaurav why the amount is charging repeatedly, in answer he assured me that the this was the final settlement and the amount is charging against to issue the call letter as a consultancy fees as per their company’s rule and they assured me that they were about to issue the joining letter and no more money i have to pay further. I was undone and took a loan and paid the same to the same a/c of mr. Om prakash, enclosing the bank pay in slip for your ready reference as doc.2, doc 3 for rs. 19200/- & doc.4 for rs. 15100/- on 29th respectively. I was waiting for my joining letter quite curiously and received another call (+917065142528) on 01st january 2016 from mr. Kunal ( hr of said recruiter) and quite helpless when i have been asked to pay more 21, 100/- as a security deposit before joining to britannia ltd. I was now fail to manage and refuse to pay more amount and asked to refund me all those amount that i have paid. Then mr. Kunal conveyed me to manage at least a some of rs. 5000/- initially and the rest amount i have to submit after getting the joining letter. In the assurance from a dignitary i took rs. 5000/- from my cousin and deposit the same to the same a/c of mr. Om prakash. (Enclosing as doc. 5) Now after waiting two or three days neither i have received my joining letter nor any response form ms. Shine.com, i personally rang to mr. Kunal (+917065142528) and asked regarding the status of my job. I reply mr. Kunal said that without depositing the said rest amount i.E. Rs. 16100/- the joining letter will not be issued. Now i realized that i have been cheated by shine.com., i asked to refund all of (In total rs. 58300/-) money back. In reply mr. Kunal told me that refund procedure will take at least 90 days of time. In conclusion i came to consumer court to get help. I will remain ever grateful if the court give me a justice by recovering my money back. The complain yet to be resolve
              Jan 20, 2016

Jan 21, 2016
              Shine.com Customer Care's response
              Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine
              Its sad to knw wat had happnd to u nd u've also lost a lot of money to these mthrfckng bastrds...act imediately...file a strng case nd make them wish they had'nt done it...i m also a victm nd i've sugestd every other vctm to form a chain nd file a strng case aganst these bastrds...
              shinobi please register your complain direct PM narendra modi . note this web site and sent all frnd who cheat through shine.com
              note the web site :- http://pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-honble-pm/
              The reply received from shine.com date[protected] is just an escuised as the telephone call that i have received like
              +91-[protected], +91-[protected] and [protected] all those detected in the True Caller in my cell phone has shown the name of Shine only more over the persons with whom i had a talked with like Ms. Mamta, Mr. Gaurav and Mr. Kunal
              all of them introduced me as they were the dignity (executive of recruiter, HR etc.) of the mention concern . The instruction received from the said dignitaries that i had asked deposit my each and every amount in the account of namely Om Prakash bearing account number [protected] of HDFC bank so i there for request M/S Shine.com if it my statement is a allegation then i want to ask to the concern (shine.com) how all these happened just after submitting my resume only to shine.com . Can M/S Shine.com able to give proper explanation
              Shine.com Customer Care's response, May 18, 2016
              Dear Suman,

Greetings from shine career plus.

With reference to your complaint, we are a job portal which works between recruiters and candidates as a bridge or a mutual place where both of them can find their requirements.

We provided services to recruiters and candidate both and by availing our services recruiters can check our database for their requirements.

Suman (rudhra)'s [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 3, 2016
              dear shine . appaka reply acha nehi hey. q ki mene profile upload upka surver mey kiya hey. so responciable vi app lok he hay. so kindly app log kuch strong step ligiye. or mere sath nehi baki bohut o k sath huya hey. job vi app k surver mey biodata upload huya hey tap tap q asha huya hey, kindly applok mera money refund kariye .
              That is exactly what i said...nw these bstrds claim that shne.com is nt conectd to them...if they r nt conectd hw do these mthrfckrs get the cnfidntial custmer's informatn?? Dnt blve a sngle mthrfcker frm shne.com who claim to refnd...the refnd needs to be done in a way in which we also get to break some bones as well...

Hello my name is saurabh. There is call from[protected]and say that they from shine.Com she tell for 2000 charge of registration....

Hello sir, mera name vimlesh kumar mera phone no.[protected] . Sir ek din mere no.Pe [protected] se coll aya our usane bola mai shine .com se bol raha hu our apke liye icici bank me junir accountent ke liye job hia. Apko 1265 ka trasc. Ragistration usne ek anil kumar sharma ke naam ka a/c no.[protected] to maine send kar diya . Phir 2 days 3420) sartificatr varification ke liye kiya, 5 days ke 1500, 3 days bad 9915 ka id or passeord ke liye, 2 days bad aditya name ka impolaye handal karane laga to usne 7680 ka rne ke liye kaha, phir 5 days bad 6735 ka kiya totl amount 30, 515 our usaka no. On hai.[protected] our phir 4545 ka karne ke kiye kaya hai . Plaese sir help me mera amount refund karva digiye. Uska rahulrai.[protected]@yahoo.In our covar lettar send kiya jo id [protected]@shinecareer.In hai... Mera a/c no.[protected] ifsc code.Sbin0014579 mera mo.[protected]
                Feb 11, 2016
                sir it"s my miss understanding! i had post this complain due to some technical and my own misinterpretation i am thankful to you sir vimlesh rao
                Jan 18, 2016

note the web site :- http://pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-honble-pm/

This is inline with the subjected services. I was called by an executive to avail the fast forward services for job guarantee thru shine.com and asked for Rs 2100/- which I transferred thru my credit card. after this the phone call was transferred to HR executive who was asking for Rs 6900 /- again. This information was not provided to me before and now they are refusing to give my money back i.e. Rs.2100/-. No one initially informed regarding the latter money and deceived me for Rs2100/-
                  Jan 18, 2016

Shine.com Customer Care's response
                  Dear Sir Greetings from shine.com. With reference to your comment,we are unable to track your detail,kindly share the contact details so that we can track your order and resolve the issue. . Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.
                  hi,

I have been mailed by Faisal shaeed and email id is faisal.[protected]@eduwithus.com.

my amil id on which this mail sent was aniket.[protected]@gmail.com.
                  pls let me know if you have any leads into this.
                  hi,

my amil id on which this mail sent was aniket.[protected]@gmail.com.
                  pls let me know if you have any leads into this.

And 1 more thing...even if we blve dat few disputes are behind all these and the organisatn is ''quite genuine''...hw is it dat they are getting all the necesary customer's infrmatns?? Hw cn ppl blve u??!! Pls do answr dat...i[censored] cn dat is...

I have received a call on 26thDecember-2015 from aditya & asked for payment for Job in good company. For registration purposes he asked to submit 7899rs through online payment gateway. He sent a link to me for payment. I had put trust on him & payment online. On same day he asked to payment 47147rs for cv, leankein, executive profile & also making other require profiles for high level job in reputed MNC. Same I have paid through online payment as given link in mail to me by him. After few days, on 6th January-2016 again asked for more 50000rs for consulting senior executive of shine.com for interview preparation. On put trust on him I have paid same through online. then he asked my all documents ( CTC letter, my pay slips last three months, my photo passport size, 10th, 12th & higher study documents, achivements documents in my current job, Driving licence, Pan card, election card all documents I have given in mail to [protected]@shine.com as per his instructions. After that I have paid 14000rs for documents verification as per his guidance. Among this all process, other persons also talked with me for CV development, executive CV profile from different mobile numbers. Till date I have paid 1, 20, 000rs but no any response & still asked for money. When I asked to return my money to him, he told it is not possible. So if they use missuse of my documents at anywhere, any purpose, I am not responsible. Also I Will file FIR in police station against him & shine.com for fraud case.
                      May 17, 2017

Apr 13, 2017
                      Shine.com Customer Care's response

With reference to your concern we are looking into your issue with utmost priority and will revert you shortly for this.

Team Shine

Hello Shine Team, I am from Ahmedabad got call on 8th January 2016 from a male person - Mr. Pankaj Jaiswal - Contact Number...

Guys, i cn undrstnd that every1 has suffrd nd been cheated bt its my request to nt just thnk of takng steps bt do strt takng steps.Force the polce to take the cmplnts nd simultaneously warn as many citizns as i m doing to stop their business by nt letting ppl pay the amount nd fall in such traps.Might take some time bt guys blve me its nt hard to ctch them.Call me or text me at this numbr [protected]...i'll provde furthr neceŕary infrmatns..bt pls...pls do cooperate..work together nd dnt let these mtherfckers grow nd cross their limits.Its never too late nd we will ctch them.Even i am myslf going to join as an executive in the police force in the nxt 4 yrs..so i knw wats posible or nt fr the polce...nd if they dnt take the cmplants..force them..they r bound to investigate...

Guys, please take necesary steps against these **** before they cross their limits.Those who have suffered similarly please cntact me in this number [protected]...the primary step all o[censored] must take imediately is to stop their **** busimes by spreadng ur mesages to as many ppl u cn.Many ppl hv cntctd me and i've stopd them frm payng.Our first objectve is ki in motherchod o ka busines gand mein ghusana..then police ke thru in logo tak pahuchna...
                          May 24, 2017

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.Kindly share the contact details with the transaction details so that we can get in touch with you and address the concern.

Team Shine

I just got a call from Shine.com and they also sent me a mail confirming they are actual shine.com . They asked me to pay Rs 1600 for getting resume shortlisted for interview. the date of incident is on 4 January 2016. I paid them money and its a no show. Got call form [protected] .
                            Getting call and email from Shin.com to pay 1600 for an interview
                            Jan 06, 2016

Shine.com Customer Care's response
                            Dont ever believe in such calls. They will try as much as they want also they will prove that they are from Shine.com, just dont believe them

Dude i am not hear to complain you how i get cheated from this company but i am hear to tell you all that plz call me at this no if you want your money back i am not sure but i may give you a perfect idea to you all and how to get your money back into your account. I was the person who also get call from shine.com and by investing my money i too get suffered from them so make me a call [protected]
                              Jan 05, 2016

Jan 05, 2016
                              Shine.com Customer Care's response
                              Dear Sir Greetings from shine.com With reference to your comment ,please share with us the contact details if you have availed services from shine as we are unable to track your details with the contact number.We also tried to contact you but the call was unanswered. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com

Hello my name is alpesh. There is call from [protected] and say that they from shine.Com she tell for 2500 charge of registration. They make my interview with mahindra hr. After 2 day they tell you selected and paid 6250 for document verification. I done process after 5 days they tell you join first of fall open account and give 11500 and fill background form. I dont now trust him.Please help to solve problem and my money back. Account no:[protected] name: piyush kumar shukla ifsc: hdfc0002543 message no: [protected]