Shine.com — Monetary fraud by Shine.com

From last 2 days, one guy has followed up to me from shine.com his name is Mr Anurag Singh (Mob:-[protected]), Mr. Saurabh kumar (Mob:-[protected]), Mr. Om Pande (Phone No:-[protected])

Email id:- anurag.[protected]@shine.com, saurabh.[protected]@shine.com, om.[protected]@shine.com

Mr. Anurag Singh has called and ask for Registration charges of rs. 4719. I have paid rs 4719 as a registration charge on 09th March 2022.
In Afternoon Mr. Saurabh Kumar has called ask for rs 10619 and rs 18636 for portfolio creation, counselling etc.
He committed that you have to pay rs. 29255.00/- (10619.00 + 18636.00/-) and after that, we will work on your profile and will activate globally. So, i had paid that amount. After paying that amount, he is not picking my call.
And even one another guy Mr Om Pandey called me today for further payment. And he said that now as per service you have to pay the amount of rs 38398/- more for another -service as a final part.

So, i don't know how they are making fool to people. So, due to their service and fake commitment. Would like to cancel that and request you to refund my amount. My transaction id are as follows
• IN20220309_635064_144517 for amount Rs.4719.00/-
• IN20220309_635126_160118 for amount Rs 10619.00/-
• IN20220309_635141_162915 for amount Rs 18637.00/-

And that is time sure shine is making fraud & fool.

Pl investigate the matter and return back my money immediately as I do not want your service services anymore. I have already paid around 33974/- from my hard earned money. Kindly refund the amount otherwise the matter shall be escalated further.

Kind Regards,
Rajesh Pagare
Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 14, 2022
Shine.com Customer Care's response

Thank you for availing of services from shine learning.

We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations.

With reference to your services, we tried to contact you to confirm the services purchased by you, and to explain the overall process of the services but the call was unanswered.

Hence, we request you to kindly provide us a convenient time.

So that we can get in touch with you and explain the process of the services.

Team Shine