Sony India — sony kdl 55ex720 3d tv display panel shorted due to rain fall in night time, I want to replace my display. please help me sir?

Sony KDL 55EX720 55" 3D TV display panel shorted due to rain fall in night time, I want to replace my display panel. Please help me sir?
I am Ready to buy the display panel at any time. Pls provide me further details. How do I get my display panel directly from Sony, warranty expired last year. My email: baskar.be.[protected]@gmail.com, mobile- [protected], [protected], [protected]

[Mar 27, 2018] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My Sony pen drive 16GB won't format in Windows, with an error message - this disk is write-protected. I don't remember when I had changed it to write protection state. Now totally get confused about the error. Please help me remove Sony pen drive write protection so that I can use it for other purposes.

Sony India
    Sony India Phone
    Sony India Address
    No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034