[Resolved] Sony India — Sony music system hanging problem

Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Manish Chabra
I had purchased Sony Ho0me Theatre IV 300 serial no[protected]N on 25 April 2016 from Jai Engineering & Electronics Moradabad.

I am totally disappointed by the response as in first four months I had done complaints at least 7 to 8 times regarding hanging problem and dip in voice thus maximum time when I use it voice itself gets up and down.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2017
I had purchased Sony Ho0me Theatre IV 300 serial no-3328993-N on 25 April 2016 from Jai Engineering & Electronics Moradabad.

But issue is that neither of your engineers could satisfy me as sometimes it hangs and sometime it doesn't hang in front of engineers and they say it is ok but continuously I am suffering and I had told them there is some defect in product otherwise a newly purchased device shouldn't perform as it is .

I also requested them to take it to their service centre and keep it there for a day and check but they never say yes because they cannot sit here in my house for such a long period.
Whenever I filled job sheet I had clearly mentioned that satisfaction level is zero as it appears as if I had purchased a street side music system instead of SONY a brand name .
I don't think anyone is reading job sheets and is interested in problem faced by the customer .Kindly check my last job sheet . I also sent video when my system got hanged to the engineer but no response is seen.
I request you to solve this issue eitherI had to go to consumer court as I don't have so much time to run behind you as due to my busy schedule I am unable to stay at my home for long time but whenever I get time to play it I get frustrated and finally I close it .I had wasted all my money as well as now I am killing my time .
Sometimes it hangs at Bluetooth and doesn't return back sometimes on HOME, sometimes on AUDIO making me feel embarrassed in front of my guests spoiling function.

Thanx & Regards
Munish Chhabra
ITC LTD
Saharanpur branch
Moradabad sec

[Jan 21, 2017] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Manish Chabra, Jan 21, 2017

Updated by Manish Chabra, Feb 07, 2017

Thanx & Regards
Munish Chhabra
ITC LTD
Saharanpur branch
Moradabad sec

Comments

My KLV -32R482B sony led TV is getting off and on of its own during switching on the room light. Today TV's volume went off during normal running. Please arrange to attend immediately, as the warranty valid up to May'2017.

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony India - Sony music system hanging problem