State Bank Of India [SBI] — deducted rs 600 and rs 200 from my account by using phonepe upi.

I done a transaction of rs 600 from my phonepe account no/- [protected] to other phonepe account/- [protected], both account of me, rs 600 transaction was successful but money can't show in my account, i call for mini statement to the bank, in mini statement shows that rs 600 money debited and also that rs 600 money was credited, but money not showing in both account, and also done a transaction of rs 200 and it's also failed and deducted from my account i complaint for this query to phonepe customer care through message but not satisfied for his answer.

Today, a message came from phonepe in my phone no [protected] that shows rs 200 money credited to my account but it's not, and there is no news of rs 600 that was also deducted from my account, both money is not debited to my account. I'm waiting for your concern. Please solve this query of me as soon as possible.
deducted rs 600 and rs 200 from my account by using phonepe upi.

[Jan 27, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Cp1995 Jan 30, 2019 Rs 200 was refunded in my Bank of india account, but Rs 600 is not refunded till now in reciever or sender account.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet