[Resolved]  State Bank Of India [SBI] — Deduction excess charged my bank account

My name - bijay bahadur singh i am a exiting customer in sbi,
But, suddenly sbi excess charged my bank account, 12 times charged -287.50 in charged received mandate fail - 287.50 ×12=3450 and 1 emi advanced charged in my bank account.
Total amount charged - 3450 +2264 = 5714
Please refund my amount in my bank account. My a/c no[protected]

Ifsc code-01414

City - howrah (West bengal)

Pin code - 711106
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2017
EXCESS CHARGED BY SBI IN MY A/C Me to [email protected] Dear Sir, My name- Bijay Bahadur Singh I am a exiting customer in SBI, but, suddenly SBI excess charged my bank account, 12 times charged -287.50 in charged received mandate fail - 287.50 ×12=3450 and 1 EMI advanced charged in my bank account. total amount charged- 3450 +2264 = 5714 please refund my amount in my bank account. My A/C NO- 00000032824378717 IFSC CODE-01414 CITY- HOWRAH (WEST BENGAL) PIN CODE- 711106

[Jan 25, 2017] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Mrinalkanti Bera's response Jan 20, 2017
Today again applied for new cheque book. But surprisingly Rs 57.50 has been deducted from my a/c. What is this? They had done the fault and punishment is mine! Realy India is great!
Updated by Tinku139 Jan 26, 2017
still we have not receipt any refundable amount.
Updated by Tinku139 Mar 24, 2017
not response from sbi
Updated by Tinku139 Apr 13, 2017
Dear sir, still no receipt any reply .
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

SIR, I Mallangi padmavathi account holder of your sbi bank ACC.NO:-[protected] .i wish to change my date of birth to[protected].please resolve this.
My account No-[protected] sbi medical colegee area Nagpur IAFC Code-0003462.
Debited Rs 3000 dated 10 jan2017.
Branch manager not know prapur resen debited amount.
So that 3000 rs credited my account
A/C No. [protected]. Applied for new cheque book on 20.12.2016. But till today it is not delivered. Branch Manager did not take any step also.
as i got my noc certificate from bajaj finance, the bank is still charging the ecs mandate fail tax, please do refund, its been 8 times charged by the bank
name akshay bhavsar
my accound number is [protected]
TO TRANSFER
Chrg recvd-mandate fail txn dt.09/11/16AKSHAY NIT 295.00
i dint even able to count they deduct almost 3000 from my account from last few years
whenever i add money they give same error and deduct money
i didnt take any lone or any online registration please help me
email id - [protected]@gmail.com