[Resolved] Swiggy — not giving refund & asking to contact dominos on no existing numbers

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 ecosmos on Feb 24, 2019
I was told that i would get refund
But havent got it yet
Where is my refund of 299
Dominos & your agent told me that they wold give refund
I have call recordings of same

=

Reply from swiggy : i have tried calling domino's pizza but their contact number is coming unreachable. However, i request you to kindly contact domino's pizza on - [protected] for the further assistance as domino's pizza takes care of all the quality and delivery related queries. Swiggy is the order placing partner for domino’s as they have their own fleet to deliver the order.

=

Contact : [protected] or [protected]
Updated by ecosmos, Feb 24, 2019
Reply from Swiggy:

aquib
I have tried calling Domino's Pizza but their contact number is coming unreachable. However, I request you to kindly contact Domino's Pizza on- [protected] for the further assistance as Domino's Pizza takes care of all the quality and delivery related queries. Swiggy is the order placing partner for Domino’s as they have their own fleet to deliver the order.

Need strict action against this agent

Comments

I want 100% refund because there was not my mistake i have proof that i entered right address pls regund my all amount or i would be send a complaint to comsumer coat

The order number for food was [protected]. It is not deliberately delivered to me and it is showing that it is delivered as the order was paid so I suffer with loss.

This seems rubbish as this is totally fraud with customer.

Karan

2000
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - not giving refund & asking to contact dominos on no existing numbers