[Resolved] Swiggy — order not delivered but showing delivered

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Debjyoti Chakraborty 1989 on Sep 24, 2018
I have ordered from one of the restaurant. After sometime some lady from swiggy called me saying that your order cant be delivered as the restaurant is closed. But after sometime its showing food delivered and swiggy people have no idea whats happening.
Its happen quit often now a days and i have felt harassed like hell in the morning for breakfast.
The support team is so pathetic that they reply like automatic ones.
I need strict action against this company who are playing with consumer money.

order not delivered but showing delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 25, 2018
someone named Arunavo called me and he have discussed the issue in detail with good listening. And he promised me that it wont happen again as they are taking strict action .

[Sep 24, 2018] Swiggy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Debjyoti Chakraborty 1989, Sep 24, 2018
my contact number is [protected]

Comments

We are still waiting now . Amount will also already paid .Then what can do Next .
Poor services.
sathishvmware's reply, Sep 20, 2018
need repose
I have ordered my food thru swiggy and did not received the order and made me to cancel after 3hrs of waiting.I have order the food on 9.00 am and I have to cancel the order after 12a.m
Bad behaviour by your delievery executive on talking rudely, lying, arguing i need to talk about this i need a call or else i move the consumer court.i am a regular customer of yours i need immediate action on the same.

2004
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - order not delivered but showing delivered