Swiggy — refund/customer service

Adhir Abasan, Block BF 61, Kestopur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 PurbashaN on Oct 10, 2019
Hello Team,

First to my utter surprise, in this days of competition with other food delivery companies, how can Swiggy be so pathetic with their customer service! Samarth from the chat support just disconnected my chat while I was online. It happened with another executive of yours few days back. Swiggy just rock in disconnecting chats!
I raised a concern with them for a refund of Rs. 260 few days back as I didn't receive it on time. I spoke to 7-8 customer support executive and a supervisor who promised a refund within 5-7 business days. But I never received it. Swiggy has some pre-framed automatic replies in their chats which they click and send to make their job easier. I believe they handle multiple chats at a time which is fine as they needs to provide several customer support for their pathetic service. One rep made me wait 5 minutes for his reply and disconnected my chat because I delayed just 1 min to reply him back. Wow! That's called true customer service! If they don't have behaved and customer centric desk to provide support, then what's the use? Just initiate and disconnect chats.
I am a customer and do not deserve this treatment! Customers pay them to run their business. I would request you to look into it and advise Swiggy to check my chats and provide constructive feedback to the customer service reps. This is intolerable!

Purbasha Nandy
Contact : [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - refund/customer service