[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Recharge not done but for the right amount

Address:500078

I entered my t24 number in pay ATM for a data recharge ..the provider by default pulled up with Tata Docomo.. So enterd the amount for 149 rupees but I get msg... " Incoming Calls on TD/ Aircel/ Rel/ Voda Tranc ID [protected].Thank You - Tata DocomoHi! STV Recharge Successful .MRP Rs.149, Validity:28 days, All Local @80p /min ..'' I did another recharge on for 80rupees fun talk time but it showed up only for 67.42 rupees... I don't understand what's going on... I need my recharge for the money I paid for... My phone number is [protected].
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 8, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Sep 17, 2016
Updated by Emmanuel John
I got a call as soon as placed the complain... But it dint resolve my issue... But trying to make it worst... He stated that it was not T24's problem or my problem... It's an issues with PAYTM he stated they didnt updated with the correct information... I told him that was not my look out...they were supposed to be updating it with them... So he said that he may refund the money in a weeks time as there was issues with HDFC for now.. He wanted me to provide him another account number.. ..when I told him I don't have he was asking me for my debit card details to refund the amount... That was so ridiculous..he told me that there was a 2g 1gb connection for 145rupees so asked him to give me the as I already made a 149.00 rupees.. He refused... I wondered why he was calling up.. I told him that I was going to be posting this info on all social networks but I guess he was 😎 about it.. No reaction was shown ..he hungup on me...

First Complaint...

I entered my t24 number in pay ATM for a data recharge ..the provider by default pulled up with Tata Docomo.. So enterd the amount for 149 rupees but I get msg... " Incoming Calls on TD/ Aircel/ Rel/ Voda Tranc ID [protected].Thank You - Tata DocomoHi! STV Recharge Successful .MRP Rs.149, Validity:28 days, All Local @80p /min ..'' I did another recharge on for 80rupees fun talk time but it showed up only for 67.42 rupees... I don't understand what's going on... I need my recharge for the money I paid for... My phone number is [protected]...
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Customer,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.
Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
Dear Customer,
We tried to speak you personally on your number. However, the same was not possible as the call was not answered. We request you to provide your any other alternate number along with the feasible timings which will assist us to get the needful done.
Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata Docomo
Dear customer,
As you have still not shared your contact details we assume that your issue is resolved, in case you have any further queries /issues you can mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com
Thanks and regards,
Tata Docomo,
Customer care
Emmanuel John's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 10, 2022
I need puk code for the no [protected] as my sim is blocked send me the code to [protected]
Dear Mr. Dipendra,

I've shared your request with the concerned team and they shall do the needful at the earliest. Please write to me at [email protected] if you require any assistance in future.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
I have only one request that if you are not able to activate my t24 number that is [protected] then return my 90 rupees.it is my request.I bought sim from muzaffarpur near mddm college, Bihar.
Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Request you to share your alternate contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the concerned team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information