[Resolved] Tata Steel — Online test for Assistant engineer trainee
I am phanikumar, I got a mail from aspiringminds.in regarding online test for Assistant Engineer Trainee position in Tata steel. was that mail correct or spam.
Thanks for your interest in Assistant Engineer Trainee position at Tata Steel. As a first step of our recruitment process, you would have to undergo a Computer Based Online Recruitment Test as per instructions given below.
To take the test, you will need the following:
A Personal Computer / Laptop
Smooth and uninterrupted Internet connectivity (throughout the testing session)
A Web Camera
Browsers/Versions - Mozilla Firefox (version 23.0 and above) OR Google Chrome (version 28 and above) OR Windows IE (version 9 and above). In case you're taking the test on Windows 8, make sure you disable all the popups/ notifications.
This Assessment is supported by the above listed Browsers/Versions only.
We hereby request you to check the Webcam/Laptop before the Assessment window begins (ideally before 5th Jan). This will ensure you don't face any issue during the Test scheduled on 6th Jan 2017. You should use the same PC/Laptop/Webcam where the Webcam Test was successful.
Click here to check your Webcam: https://assess.myamcat.com/troubleshoot/webcamSupport.php
The Test would be conducted as per the given schedule:
Date - 6th January, 2017
Time - 17:10 - 17:40
Test Duration - 50 minutes
You may take the test as per your convenience at your home, a nearby cyber-café etc. We are mentioning below the Test URL, USERNAME and PASSWORD that you are required to use to log into the test.
Test login details:
Test URL: https://amcat167.aspiringminds.com
Log-in time: The test link would be active ONLY between 17:10 - 17:40. You should log-in at your specified log-in time. Kindly mention about the demo link here.
Test Format: The test would have three modules, each module would have fixed time allotted.
Logic & Reasoning
Procedure for taking online Test
1. After plugging in your webcam, Go to the URL and Click on 'Create New Test'
2. Login using the login credentials shared and Click on 'Start new Test'
3. Fill in the information asked & follow the step-by-step instruction guide
4. Before starting the test a 14 digit number will appear. This is your AMCAT Test ID. Note it and keep it safe with you.
5. To answer a question click on Confirm and then Next to submit your answer.
6. Do not click on Module Exit or Test Exit.
1. There is no negative marking, you have to answer all the questions mandatorily i.e. you cannot skip any question.
2. You cannot change your answer of any previous question.
3. If somehow your test is stopped in between, (due to power failure/internet disconnection) wait for five minutes and re-login using the same details. After entering the username and password click on 'Resume Incomplete Test'. Select your AMCAT Test ID and re-login. You would be able to restart the test at the same place where you got stuck.
4. You may use rough sheets during the test for solving questions. Calculators are NOT allowed.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-23 17:50:48
[Jan 06, 2017] Tata Steel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportTata Steel Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2017
That mail was correct. Aispiring Minds was conducting the test on behalf of Tata Steel.
|65 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|