Tradeindia.com

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Tradeindia.com related photos (96)

Tradeindia.com Complaints & Reviews

This is one company which made me wonder how one can exist with such poor customer services. As similar to credit card, insurance cold calls, these people will budge you with fake promises till you invest. They show you fake reports of monthly inquires. But They made me lose nearly *** . They would not even mind to respond once they earn their cheque. It is my fault that I have not done enough background analysis on such a bad company.But I am raising this complaint to at least safeguard poor innocent investors who fall in to their trap.

This is one company which made me wonder how one can exist with such poor customer services. As similar to credit card, insurance cold calls, these people will budge you with fake promises till you invest. They show you fake reports of monthly inquires. They would not even mind to respond once they earn their cheque. It is my fault that I have not done enough background analysis on such a bad company.But I am raising this complaint to at least safeguard poor innocent investors who fall in to their trap.

They are totally fraud company, kindly note their plan of work, first they call customers, give their proposals after negotiation they accept everything whatever you decided, and ask for advance payment... after you make payment they don't even reply you, answer your calls, don't give any services and nothing you get from their side...you lost your money... i have filed police complain and consumer complain against this company...

[Aug 17, 2015] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Tradeindia is a cheating fake online scam company. They took your money and will not give you the services and inquiries what are you after for. Tradeindia is only after your money.

Sir/Madam, With the reference of this mail I am shailesh, would like to inform you that, I had subscribe Tradeindia.com...

Dated: 18th April, 2015. M/s.Trade India. We bring to your kind notice that we are not getting any enquiry for the equipments mentioned in our website as it has passed quite a long time. You are therefore requested to please look into the matter and send us the enquiries for the equipments being manufactured by us. We are not getting regular enquiries. We requested to your Mr.Sanjeev Kumar numerous times in this respect. He promised us to do better promotion than other advertising website, but the matter is as it is. If we do not receive any proper promotion, we will not continue with you in future. Waiting for your prompt reply…. Regards, S.S. ENGINEERING CORPORATION, An ISO[protected] Co. SATWANT SINGH. [protected]. S.S. ENGINEERING CORPORATION, 11-12, Industrial Estate, Phase - 1, YAMUNA NAGAR-135 001. ( HARYANA – INDIA ) Tel.: +[protected], 250197. Tel.Fax: +[protected], 232319. E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com [protected]@ssenggynr.com Website: www.ssenggynr.com

I have paid Rs.15, 000/- for membership to promote our company in online, so for that we selected Trade India.
          As first, before choosing the subscription, they called me twice a day regarding to select the subscription and they said once you select our service you will have individual representative for your company to promote your's, so you can contact them from 10am to 6pm. Once after the subscription, no one is responding properly. So don't choose this fraud TRADE INDIA. And don't suggest this online portal to anyone. This is my humble request.

[Feb 18, 2015] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i paid member from last 3 months, but very few inquiry are comes, when i talk with tradeindia customer care member and Pankaj sharma (my account manager ) the always said, give us time for promotion. I give time of 1 month in November, but i get only 3-4 inquiry in whol months. I paid 22, 000 for year. I want my refund back then they not give reply, and my account manager (pankaj Sharma) upload the different category which are not our products. Finally i want my refund back. What i should do? Can give officer mail address, so i can talk with them, because customer care and pankaj sharma not give any satisfy answer

[Feb 02, 2015] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My company name "Rackston Entech Company" Visangar, Dist- Mehsana. Gujarat
            Con[protected]

I believe that Mr. Bikky Khosla himself is not a capable to choose the right people to rectify the complaints of customers. Keeping people on incentive basis doesn't mean that you have a staff with good qualities.

Mr. Bikki Khosla, my company is struggling for refund of our money from last 6 months and your executives / branch head / branch coordintors are completely useless to solve this issue. I agree that you believe on quantitative business not in qualitatitve business.

Kindly STOP making fool to COMPANIES WHO ARE IN SERVICE INDUSTRIES.

Ask your Branch Head to call me at [protected] without any delay. Last Option for us is to take LEGAL ACTION against you.

[Dec 30, 2014] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, As per the last conversation i have provide you 2 offers: 1.) 1 year Renewal 11500 rs. (link already sent) 2.)...
                We got more calls by this number- [protected], we checked throw true caller, that number is for trade india, which calls we...

Hi, We have been contacted by MH Lifestyles via TRADE-INDIA against our Dress enquiry. We have ordered ONE Salwar for the amount Rs 2300+100(shipping) = Rs2400(total), and they have sent a INVOICE copy to our email on 23rd July 2014, and We have made payment of Rs 2400 via NEFT Transaction, to their ICICI Account (IFSC Code : ICIC0000012 ). Whenever we chase him (Mr.Mohsin ) for the Courier details, he said due to 'Heavy Rain' he couldn't get the courier details from his courier company. We almost tired with the continuous follow-ups. NO PROGRESS AT ALL. We felt that 'may be due non-stock' he has not send that SALWAR at the right time. So, again we had asked him that him that if you are running out of stock, we can order other pieces instead of that Salwar. He agreed that now he will make sure that the Item dispatch from his place and he told us that he can share the COURIER detail this time. ''BUT NOTHING MOVED'' Finally, We felt that we should ask for REFUND. Again he accepted this proposal as well, but nothing progressing. Whenever we chase him through his 'WhatsAPP', he says this is not a BIG MONEY. We are bit frustrated about this act. We keep on chase him, one time he said, 'HE WILL NOT MAKE TRANSFER' if we keep ask him about this refund. SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE with his CONVERSATION. WE have attached all the relevant proofs with this Complaint. There should be some proper action taken against this kind of FRAUDENT company/persons. ADDRESS: MH LIFESTYLESEXPORTER ; WHOLESALER FOR LADIES GARMENTS ; FASHIONS JEWELLERY208, Banjaro Ka Mahulla, Hasan Pura- A, Khatipura Road, Jaipur-302006 Rajasthan, India.Cell: [protected], Tel:[protected]

Here's my experience with tradeindia from the buyers stand point. I was searching for a supplier for a few specific medications....

I am a free member of Tradeindia.com. Recently a Caller from Tradeindia called me and explained me about the Gold membership plan and asked to pay Rs.13500 per year for the subscription. But I wasn't interested in that. So he called me several times and I didn't pick his call. Then he sent an sms to my mobile stating that, 'My account is going to be deleted for my negative behaviour'. If the customer is not willing to pay they respond very badly like this. I told them I have many alternatives.

Trade india fraud
                    trade india has cheated us , we have given them RS24000 for website & promotional activity on...
                    Beware of tradeindia.com executives making false promises and taking away your hard earned money. Took online catalogue package...
                    I paid Rs.11,030 for giving Add in tradeindia.com. i was told by there executive that this is one of the best package and...
                    my bill is always coming more.this much of amount i cant handle.so kindly request you to disconnect my connection immediately.my...