Tradeindia.com

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Tradeindia.com related photos (96)

Tradeindia.com Complaints & Reviews

These guys making fool to public there executive come our place and said many things we will do this for your company and you will get this and end of the day no output come. They guys commit me website and provide me catalog without my permission they launch my catalog without complete the changes. After all the things i said pls refund my money they said you will not get refund. My worst experinece with tradeindia.

[Mar 15, 2018] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greeting from Tradeindia

Thank you for taking out time to communicate to us why and how are services did not meet your level of expectations. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issues on priority.

We will be in contact with you in the coming days to make our best attempt in regaining your confidence in our company. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Kindly share your company as well as your contact details for immediate response from our end.

Team Tradeindia
Tradeindia.com Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2018 You can also share your concerns on [protected]@tradeindia.com

Team Tradeindia

Tradeindia sales team commited to provide 2 confirmed monthly leads for people interesred in getting distributorship of my products (Metals) but they are not interested in doing so from last three months. I already submitted complaints to them but no action is taken till now. They have charged me around rs 47000 but no good services have been provided by them.

Ashish jain
    Sona metals
    My contact no is [protected]

[Feb 04, 2018] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Tradeindia

I want to inform that the services of get distributorship.com is very poor
      They are not following their commitments.
      Everyone is requested to stay away from them as they dont ever bother about the complaints submitted about them.
      You have to work hard on fulfilling commitments rather than comparing with other portals.
      I am very upset with them

Sona metals

[Jan 31, 2018] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Tradeindia

Mr pradipt tiwari vasant vihar branch jo mera reporting manager tha usne apne ghatiya harkate continue karne ki vajha se meri job kha gya aur mera 38000 ka incentive atkwa diya jisme hr anr managment ne meri koi help nahi kari jo bhi ladki brach meuin ati hai uski team mein ya to uske sath cooperate kare verna ye torcher kar karke bacho ko bhaga daita hai ye marride hokar bhi ye nahi samajhta ki isko aisa nahi karna chaiye pri dada giri dikhata hai naukri ki dhamki daita hai jiske sath iska relation chal rha hai sare help aur support usko he karta hai office me bethne ki tamij nahi bacho se bat karne ki tamij nahi sala sala karke bat karta mein media mein bhi iski complent dal rha hu mere pas on mail sare record hai kis thrha isne mujhe mantelly torcher kiya hai apne baap ki company samajhta hai cleint ko bevkof bnakar paisa manwata hai aur jab koi companit ati hai to side ho jata hai bhaut ghatiya insan hai

[Jan 27, 2018] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        mohitclr's response Feb 01, 2018 abc
        mohitclr's response Feb 01, 2018 Dear Sir,
        I as a sole proprietor of CLR INDUSTRIES want to inform you that the profile of CLR INDUSTRIES in your website shows wrong information.
        The concern person's name, contact number and address do not match with CLR INDUSTRIES present status.
        I recently came to know these facts from some legal matter of court.
        My name is Mohit D. Parmar
        Business Place : Shed 16 - sunsur and co. cyto compound, Anand - Sojitra Road, V.U.Nagar, Anand-388121, Gujarat.
        I herewith request you to change CLR INDUSTRIES information on immediate basis.
        I as a sole proprietor of CLR INDUSTRIES
        want to inform you that the profile of CLR INDUSTRIES
        in your website shows wrong information.
        The concern person's name, contact
        number and address do not match with CLR INDUSTRIES
        present status.
        I recently came to know these facts from some
        legal matter of court.
        Business Place : Shed 16 - sunsur and co. cyto
        compound, Anand - Sojitra Road, V.U.Nagar,
        Anand-388121, Gujarat.
        I herewith request you to change CLR INDUSTRIES
        information on immediate basis.
        I as a sole proprietor of CLR INDUSTRIES
        want to inform you that the profile
        of CLR INDUSTRIES in your website
        shows wrong information.
        The concern person's name,
        contact number and address
        do not match with CLR INDUSTRIES
        present status.
        I recently came to know these
        facts from some legal matter of court.
        Business Place : Shed 16 - sunsur and
        co. cyto compound, Anand - Sojitra Road,
        V.U.Nagar, Anand-388121, Gujarat.
        I herewith request you to change
        CLR INDUSTRIES information on
        immediate basis.
        Abc
        Viraj polyplast is not a genuine company .They have taken advance of 19000 and not responding number is [protected] and [protected].Attaching copy of payment

Riaz Kadir

Kap India Brick and Tiles vt Ltd

Tradeindia is a b2b platform. They approached me in nov 2017 for a paid membership, and i decided to go forward with the membership of their platform. After signing up, within a month (In dec 2017) their service representative started pestering me for additional paid services. After i declined, he offered me that i could give him a pdc (Post dated check) for january 2018 and try their service for a month.in case i dont like the services he would return the pdc and cancel the additional services. I went by his words and accepted this conditional offer. For the entire month of dec 2017 i was in touch with him, but the services were not as per the expectations. Thus i decided to cancel the additional paid services and informed the service representative. He agreed to it.

But 4 days later instead of returning the pdc, the check was put in clearing and my account was debited. I contacted the service representative and he said he wasnt aware of this and probably account team had deposited the check. He also said that i should have blocked the check in bank, making me feel as if its my mistake. Surprised by his words, i called his manager who shocked me even further. He said that i shouldn't have given the pdc to the service representative and instead blamed me that giving pdc is a wrong business practice.

Totally confused by the contradicting statements by an employee and his manager in tradeindia, i called back the service representative and informed what his manager told me. The service representative was shocked himself. I told him to get on a conference call with all 3 o[censored]s to clarify the confusion, but he said that he could not get on a conference call as he cannot say anything against his manager. Now i called back his manager again to inform him that they should resolve this miscommunication among them and issue me a refund, but he said "who will pay for 1 month services i availed".

After regular calls, 2 days later they agreed to refund the amount after deducting 30% cancellation charges. The service representative said that its a company policy that they do not refund the full amount and charge 30% cancellation fees. I told him that this is termed as cheating as he didnt mention about any cancellation charges to begin with. After continuously pursuing the issue with tradeindia, they finally agreed to refund the entire amount. But its been more than 3 weeks and my refund hasn't been processed yet. Every time i call both the guys, either they dont answer the phone or say refund will be processed in 2 days.

This behaviour is totally unacceptable by tradeindia employees. It seems like they are duping customers into a trap by this behaviour.

Now left with no options, i am writing this post with a hope that tradeindia will listen and stop such malpractices, and finally issue a refund immediately.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2020

[Jan 22, 2018] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Tradeindia

Hi guys, this is my humble request to all persons, who have planned to take any service from trade india; please guys don't ever think of it. Trade india is a fraud one and they will do what they say; but they will never do or they can never satisfy your request. Even though, you try making to understand them, they will never understand and they won't get your point even though you are good in english or good in your regional language. The guy who is speaking to you is not your technical advisor, they are all sales person who are well trained to wash your brain and will make you to undertake their service. Once you paid for any service, they will keep on calling you and disturb you to take all the services and will never do what they speak. "in a business, our work has to speak than our words", but trade india will talk good but the service will be very poor. The reason why i am here is to promise you that they are fraud. Actually, i won't complaint about anything because in a business there will be pros and cons but a successful business man will never make any false promise. I was in so desperate and looking for someone to work for me, when i started my business. So, i subscribed to trade india, i thought they will help me out and will give a nice job, but i was humiliated and betrayed. I made a payment of more than rs. 1, 00, 000 (1 lakh), to their service but all the amount i spend was like the amount i trashed into a dustbin. Still, if i call to them they will talk nicely but don't belive them. I don't know how they keep on making false promise. The reason why i am here to complaint was don't get cheated don't waste your money here. There are lot of other it companies who is doing good jobs. I just became member of trade india 3 months back and i found their real face. I got many opportunities from it sector who are doing good jobs. I was like feeling bad for wasting my money. Please guys this is my humble request, please please please please don't pay to them at cause. Believe me i am not an agent or other company guy, i am doing an export business and also a manufacturer. So, please don't pay to them. Invest that amount in promotion or advertisement.

They will say that they have a tie up with google, i consul with a google regarding this and also asked some of my friends who works in this field, google will never have a tie up with any company, but they anyone subscribe to all google service, even we can take all google search service by our own. Like that they have been subscribed and working on it. They speak more technical but actually they won't do it properly. They have a technical person, thye are good in that but the work they do for us is very poor and limited one. For ssl certificate to my website they asked me to pay rs. 56, 000 for 3 years, but actual cost was rs. 230-300/month, depends on the additional ssl package.

This is not to put trade india down, this is to make ppl money safe and can invest that amount for some reason or other business development. Again i am telling you guys, don't trust their words ask them to do the work first and pay it later if you're satisfied. But, they will make you to pay first and do the work later. The other calls from it companies i received were they will do the work first and asking the payment later.

Find the diffrence between the fraud and good company. This complaint i have made it for a good cause, considering for the ppl and if any one noticed this complaint from trade india, please try to change your working module and really do the needful to your client.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2020

[Dec 11, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Tradeindia

Trade india has sold a 2 years package to me but just after 1 year started demanding more money, i told them when my package is 2 for 2 years then why should i pay after 1 year, then they extended for 6 months, i dont know why, now after 9 months they have removed me from paid customer and put in free listing, i am very happy that they did, because now i will be free from there fraud and now i can write what they do to there existing customers
              Please dont take any package from them. Its also very good for any one reading and saving there hard earned money from them.

[Nov 29, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that many fake account of our business is created on your portal with fake information like addresses...
                Trade india is only busy to make new clients on baseless data and false promises. With 1 lac 20 thousand rupees, we had started...
                Hey team hi,
                I the undersigned mr. Rahul gautam satdive, national executive president (Y) of all india and international...
                This merchant has scammed me and refuses to provide me with a refund. I would like immediate action be taken against him and...

September 27, 2017
                Without prejudice,

To,

1] infocom network limited
                C-1 iind floor, main shopping centre,
                Vasant vihar, new delhi - 110057

Kind attn: mr. Rajagopal chakravarthi venkateish
                Mr. Manoj kumar jain

Sirs,

The reason i am issuing this notice is to update you of your office bearers/personnels shameless bad service and also false service providing and pure unethical. This notice i was planning to send a year back but today due to time availability and only reason being to try to show your services and product (Assuming you are not aware and if so, then, well can say all best)

We had taken tradeindia subscription for three years and under impression of getting good support to get our brand listed online as we have been doing in all social networks investing heavily. However, within a good time, i realise, tradeindia is actually not professionally ethical and reasons in brief as under:

Your personnel (First one, after amit patwa) came to our office and time allotted was 6.30 evening but he came by 6.00 and then stated to our office clerk that “i can’t wait for so long and on me coming stated that you only sign the form and will see you later and i denied” and since then, he never shown his face. Further, saket jain came and he came and only did two things, get form signed and assurance of coming back and thereafter two/three officials changed, no one came and then we made complaint online and then one mr. Atul came and he shown at first meeting of being serious and when we stated our concerns of two years, he stated of getting things fast and what happened nothing but again he lost and then prashant came on date of renewal and when stated of all this, same thing was informed and now only as renewal is due is being called. For three years, hardly your personnels came to our office (Max 4 times) whereas your policy is one meeting twice a month or so. Also, please note that even atul cam e to us after two three appointment made and cancelled.

Well, we don’t expect anything further from your organisation and hence already deactivated our other sister companies dealing in marbles and be assured of we not even think of such organisation where there is no ethics or correction being done.

Time is important and this brief is so also. Just ensure this is not done to anyone else. Thanks and all best on such performance of yours

Yours faithfully,
                For the legal desk

Lalit k jain
                Advocate

[Oct 03, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Tradeindia

Around a year ago an accident took place with me. that I had invested in tradeIndia.com with the intention to boost my business but a year is about to complete but the response is worst. I didn't get any business from it.
                  Going with TradeIndia.com is wasting of time and as well as money.
                  They just makes fool to their clients nothing else.
                  I request to the readers be careful before investing in this kind of advertising company.

[Oct 05, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Tradeindia

I am holding an pre-puja exhibition - cum-sale of lehengas & sarees in my mall - balaram place, cuttack, odisha from 10-17 september for which i have ordered 65 lehengas of select designs and made full payment of rs.1, 17, 000/- (Rupees one lakh seventeen thousand only) on 30.8.2017. They had offered 5 samples as free.

First hs fashion alias oriya fashion giving their address as 601, international business centre, piplod dumas road, gaurav path, surat -395002 informed me that they had despatched the lehengas but when i did not receive them and enquired, i was told that the consignment was lost in transit by the logistic company. After numerous phone calls, they said they were sending the materials through another logistic company and finally what i have received is only 10 lehengas of cheap quality and completely different from the designs i have selected and ordered!! I am consulting my lawyer to file a criminal fraud fir with the police and a consumer case for compensation, in which india mart is likely to be a party as based on your listing & verification of supplier i have placed order and paid them in good faith.

Hs fashion must air freight at their cost our ordered goods/lehengas to reach cuttack latest by 13th september and give these 6 wrong lehengas they have sent me as free. Please suspend their listing with you and warn your customers against dealing with them.

Mrs. Saubhagyalaxmi misra
                    Balaram place mall
                    Opp. Madhupatna police station
                    Madhupatna
                    Cuttack-753010
                    Mob:[protected]
                    fraud by oriya fashion alias hk fashion - surat

[Sep 10, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I am meganathan from megaa traders
                    I am paid member in tradeindia
                    My account manager debasree cant do their job properly. She cant help to me. I have plan to continue my plan to one year. But she cant help to me ..now what i do?

This is not a complaint but a lesson to all the people who go to trade india thinking that they will get help to setup their start up. I had a good budget and wanted to get a distributorship so i sent an inquiry to www.getdistributer.com and next day i got a call from Rahul Kumar jha of trade india. Now this is how trap is set - I had no experience of any business so this guy asked me what kind of distributorship i need, then he told me that why you want to invest 20 lakhs and take risk without even knowing the market. I will provide you a platform from where you can start a company and trade india will give you all the support. When i heard name tradeindia i got assured that it would be genuine. Then he told me there is a great scope in agro products as you are from himachal. Just take our service 50000 and we will tie you up with farmers directly and by that time your website will be ready and then we will provide you customers also from our profile and b2b portal. I told that guy i have no experience in this product, he told me that he will do dealings on my behalf for 6 months once i get good deals and experience then i can do deals myself. I was needy and got convienced . I told him i have no registered company or proprieter right now then he told he will guide me for all the things. After some days he called me that sir i discussed matter with very experienced guys and they suggested me to get assured mark of trade india so that i can get more inquiries. I asked him but company will do some checks before giving that mark and i have not even a registered proprieter how i will pass your quality department, then came an unexpected answer from a reprsentative of such a reputed company, sir you deposit 70000 and i will get you that certificate without any checks. I trusted that guy and deposited money. After some days again that guy called me and asked me sir you get different company registered for tea as those experienced guys told me that tea cant be sold with other agro products and you have huge scope for tea as you are from tea cultivated area. I told him that i dont have any processing unit or licence to manufacture tea, then that guy told me that we will deal with raw tea, you just deposit 35000 and i will get it registered for 1 year with that Assured mark. So this month they activated my tea company website and i dont know what happened with mother company of agro products and i am getting queries of black processed ctc tea i dont have any gst no., I dont have any proprietership, i dont have any licence from fssai. After lossing 1 lakh 55 thousand to a reputed company Like trade india i was feeling cheated but i didnt make any complaint as i thought tradeindia cheated me and it will take me years to get that money back but i was absolutely stunned after i received an email from customercare of tradeindia that thanks for talking with our manager Amar on no. 82******13 he has solved your problem. So strange thing was my above written no. Was not working for last 3 months and no one named Amar ever contacted me. Then i came to know that these people are not only cheating me but they are also making big fool of tradeindia.
                      Please check my registered portal on trade india www.anchalteaestate.tradeindia.com
                      Check my products and Assured mark also and believe me guys i dont even have single contact of tea farmer forget about production unit.
                      My other company salochnaenterprises was suppose to be activated by now but i dont know what happened to that ...hahahaha as if it matters.
                      Check some attached pics also and donate your money to some needy guy rather than dumping it in this company

Anchal mehta

[Aug 25, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Tradeindia

I have paid lumpsum amt. to tradeIndia.com for 2 years. Initially there statement was that you will get 250 enquiries every month but after getting registered the frequency changed from monthly to yearly i.e. 250 enquiries/year. At present, 8 months has almost completed and the total no. of enquiries are just 68.
                        yes! just 68 and out of which are not interested, not genuine, and out-dated . Hardly 4 to 5 enquiries were true. So, it is my appeal to every one not to go for tradeindia.com. OK

There is no frauder bigger than tradeIndia.com

If any one would like to waste his/her money can registered with TradeIndia.com

Dear sirs, This company only wants money, There executives following us when i refuse to take or carry on premium memberships they banned my company, when i ask the reason from helpdesk, they did not give us satisfied answers. Plus i tried to call and emails hepldesk tradeindia several times there are no responses from them. This company services are not satisfactory they only took your money and when you pay for membership they will not reposnd to you.
                          I urge you to make a strong case against these kind of companies like tradeindia, exportersindia. they ruins suppliers money and valuable time.

[Aug 15, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Tradeindia

I got contact details of Sagar Exports International, Bhagalpur, Bihar from tradeindia.com's Website.

we a...
                            Dear sir/madam
                            Complaint against sales representative mr. Gurwinder ([protected]), sidharth ([protected])
                            br...
                            Trade india is a company with poor customer service and incompetent employees.in the facade of being channel partner for google...