Tradeindia.com

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Tradeindia.com related photos (96)

Tradeindia.com Complaints & Reviews

M
Udupi, Karnataka
Trade india is a company with poor customer service and incompetent employees.in the facade of being channel partner for google...
L
Burla, Odisha
I paid Rs.32500/- for purchase a product which include makeing dynamic website with many facilities with leads genration in...
U
Oct 7, 2019
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh

I regustered with trade india for approximately a 70000 annual service package. There team was always...
B
Dear all,

I have paid rs.50, 000 for service of 2 years from trade india. They made big promises while signing...

Z
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Due to contract terms and condition we are not getting any inquiry from the activation of contract. we are not satisfied with the service. i am thinking that you are cheater or maintain fraud company which are given wrong information for lead or inquiry for our kind of service .

now return our whole contract amount otherwise we are filing case under consumer court. now we are transfer these case to our legal team kindly contact me mr.zahid shera contact no.[protected] othewise i am not held responsible for the cost and consequences.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2020

[Apr 04, 2017] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tradeindia.com Customer Care's response Mar 17, 2018 Dear Concerned,

Greeting from Tradeindia

Thank you for taking out time to communicate to us why and how are services did not meet your level of expectations. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issues on priority.

We will be in contact with you in the coming days to make our best attempt in regaining your confidence in our company. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Kindly share your company as well as your contact details for immediate response from our end.

Also you can write us on [protected]@tradeindia.com

Team Tradeindia
I have registered one year package of advertisement in tradindia worth 35000/-
i have not yet recieved a single inquiry from tradeindia.
i suggest everyone to not to choose tradeindia. They will cheat you and never give you business.

Delhi, Delhi
    I am owner of company in ahmedabad .before some days ago tradeindia.com executive mr devendra sodha came to take membership...
    Delhi, Delhi
    Dear sir;

i myself Ceo of chawla medicos, i have taken your tradeindia membership plan since last 4 month,...
    We are a hong Kong company dealing in general provision products and had ventured to do business with India, after having...
    To pay one year service of membership of tradeindia. but mis operated, i paid for three years of membership usd900. please...
    Pune, Maharashtra
    We had bought services for one year @ 131000/- as a premium seller. But there is no response from their after sales service...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I paid Rs.25000 for giving Add in tradeindia.com to M. Ashok Kumar Poonia. i was told by him that this is one of the best package. And at the time of contract he used to call and visit to office regularly but after that he did even responded properly and even when my campaign is over he did not even inform us, and when we asked about this he was very rude and said we are free to share our feedback he can not do anything now. Tradeindia is a bad deal and one should never go for it.

[Nov 04, 2016] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,
    Kindly share your contact info. for us to review your account and connect with you, kindly share your company name, using we will check and connect with you to solve the issues you are facing.
    For details you may write to [protected]@tradeindia.com

tradeindia team
    Tradeindia is a cheating fake online scam company. They took your money and will not give you the services and inquiries what are you after for. Tradeindia is only after your money.

Www.ExportersIndia.com is a big fraud company and they have cheated one more person just like others have been cheated. These...

V
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Hello Sir, Our company name is Vishal Steel Products we have complaint about your services . we didnt get relevant Leads from your side . we took the package amount of Rs. 300000/- & we lost that invested amount . No one person take their own responsibility . whom ever we call no one answer the proper its very shameless its fraud company & employee also

[Sep 23, 2016] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I am paid member of tradeindia since jan 2016. I am purchess gold pacakage. Tradeindia says me that your company online pramotion. Indivisual domain and many more comitment to me. But this is fake comitment. No indivisual domain, no pramotion on google, yahoo etc and tradeindia sayes 10000 more deposit in my account then i give u online pramotion services. Why i am deposit many more money. I am deposit money one time so i am dont depost money.

[Aug 09, 2016] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        You are requested to share your company name for us to get back, as we do not offer any Gold Package which has been referred below.
        Kindly share your contact details for us to check and get back. For prompt attention to your query kindly write to [protected]@tradeindia.com

Team Tradeindia

This is what was sent to me from shah and company right after i paid them

They also sent this

Hello there,

We have just received an email from the shipping agency, confirming your package has arrived you destination, and has been held by custom. We had the package registered as discreet.

Since discreet packages are most of the times known to contain banned drugs, prescription pills (Bought without prescription), unwanted products which are being smuggled on into the country, it has been held by the custom for checking. And it's stated by law that if any package is caught with such unwanted contains, fda and dea will hold you the receiver responsible and you will face any legal penalty levied upon you.

In order for the agency to take responsibility of the package to bypass the custom, they are asking for an insurance fee of $500 which is refundable, and will be refunded in cash to you upon delivery.

So what you have to do now is let us know how we are going to make the payment of the insurance fee with the agency to get the package bypass custom checks and proceed with delivery in order penalties.

This is what they sent me, take a look and tell me this looks suspicious

We are sorry for the late reply to your mails. We had too many orders to handle for shipping today. As for your query about the blocked border in canada, your package arrived canada on sunday and delivery had to be done on monday. We as-well appreciate the complains lied on our company.

Tracking number for your package 4880921,
          http://finexglobalshipping.com/index. Html

Me tracy, i called the number on the website they gave me with the tracking number and noone ever picks up, i have a friend who works in computers and the website is fake,,,,, can you please look into this fraudulent company that is selling off your site. This is the email address they contact me through [protected]@gmail.com
          Now after many emails to them, they won't contact me back.

[Jul 06, 2016] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          shyam dudhat's response Oct 12, 2016 a
          We are not intrested in tradeindia beacouse we getting more fake inquires so we want to refund our money.
          vishaltradeindia's reply, Mar 16, 2017
          Dear Sir/Maam,
          For us to look into your profile, need to have your details such as company name, email or telephone number.
          You are requested to write to [email protected] sharing your above details and our team will review and get back within 1 working day of sending the email.
          Team Tradeindia.com
          Dear Sir/ Maam,
          We are not involved in the transaction, neither we are aware of the details of the transaction, hence it is virtually impossible on our part to comment on paying for insurance or not.
          We as a company always advice Buyers/Sellers before getting into any business deal with a new company & before making any advance payment, kindly do due diligence at your end.
          We as a platform cannot be held responsible for the act of some other company as we are not party to the transaction.

For any further and prompt replies kindly write to [protected]@tradeindia.com so that they can check and get back with their understanding.
          Team Tradeindia.com

Bengaluru, Karnataka
            Dear sir/madam,

I am kunal i have bought a hyundai verna fluidic from yourselves vehicle number bearing ka01-mj-8379, from the stat i have been facing issue in the car it may be with the a/c or the sound and the clutch from the day i have purchased the car i have not been a satisfied customer. The issue with the car is very much. The issue which i am facing now is i have replaced the clutch on my vehicle at 30, 000km and they have replaced the pressure plate bearing and etc. Now i have hardly driven 20, 000km after replacement of clutch and again i am facing the same problem with the clutch i took it to the binny mill branch service center where the clutch was replaced last time now they are telling me to replace the full clutch, master cylinder and slave cylinder at the cost of 30, 000rs which is ridiculous, for a premium car like hyundai verna for which i have paid 12lks why should we replace the clutch every 20, 000 km which is totally unacceptable. The service manager has told that the hyundai verna has an issue with the clutch, if that was the scenario why it was not told to us at the time of purchasing the car i wouldn’t have purchased the car. Hyundai is looting the customer by selling a cheaper product and extracting money from the customers in the name of service. This is not acceptable. When such a huge car manufacturer cannot manufacture a car of a good quality why hyundai is manufacturing cars it can as well as stop the manufacturing of the car. I am not satisfied with the quality of the car, for every 20, 000km we cannot spend 30, 000 rs for the car, i also do own a maruthi d-zire i have driven it for almost 85, 000 km till date not spent a single penny of parts like these, why should i pay 12lakhs for a verna and waste 30, 000 every year instead of purchasing this i can as well as purchase a maruthi d-zire and be satisfied with it for which i am right now. “hyundai is looting the customers in the name of service and parts”. I want a solution for the issue which i am facing right now this is totally unacceptable. I am gonna spread this issue and make sure that no one has a worst experience like what i am facing now.

Kunal r k

[May 02, 2016] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been sent faulty stock which i have paid for. I have paid Duty in Australia also. Cost is high. I cannot sell the products. The supplier wont respond to my text messages or my phone calls.

That is poor conduct and unacceptable in business relations. Its dishonest behaviour.

What can i do to alert others of this poor behaviour and get my money back

Dianna

[Mar 22, 2016] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear sir
              I have opened an account with SBI but I have not received my debit card on my address, so please provide correct status of my debit card on which date it is to be receive
              Decode no. EX[protected]IN
              ..kunal([protected])
              So I want the solved as fast as much

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                IT has been 6 Months since we have paid about 35000 to tradeindia for website development and promotion, still the site is not complete. There is absolutely not service backup available with tradeindia.com. Please do not take any kind of services from them, Prefer services like indiamart over these fraudsters.

[Jan 13, 2016] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

New Delhi, Delhi
                  Our Company CDG Certification Ltd is paid member of tradeindia for last 4 years. On one pretext or other their employee come...

Gurgaon, Haryana
                  2 executives of Trade India came for a meeting in May 2015 regarding google ads for our website www.creativewidthdecor.com. We agreed for the total payment of Rs. 30000 for running google ads for 2 months, out of which I made the initial payment of Rs. 15000 (cheque no. 352929 which got clear on 20th May' 2015) and I said that we will make the balance payment in July as some development work was going on on our website. After a few days one of the executive Shubham called me saying we need cheque of balance Rs. 15000 to which I objected as we didn't wanted ads to start ads anytime before Aug but he said that this cheque is only required to be presented in the accounts dept and that it will not get debited. I insisted many times that the cheque should not get debited as my other payments were also due and I didn't wanted this payment to default my other important payments. However after 3-4 days I realized that the balance payment of Rs. 15000 (cheque no. 352941 got cleared on 2nd Jun' 2015) got debited, I got really annoyed and asked the sales people to refund the complete payment of Rs. 30000 as I didn't wanted to continue with such unprofessional people but the 2 guys came to meet me and pleaded that my complaint can endanger their jobs so I let go this incident as I didn't wanted anybody to loose job but I insisted that the ads should not start without my consent as the work on my website was still in progress. We discussed in meeting that the ads will start from 18th July for which I send a consent mail to the sales guy shivam. In the mean time I got a mail to select keywords for my ads which I approved but their operations team didn't shared with me neither Ad copy (what will be the content of ad that will appear on google in search results) nor landing page (product page where customer reaches after clicking on the ad) and both these attributes are very important for running ad efficiently. I got a mail on the 6th Aug regarding performance of my ads to which I got furious as no one shared ad copy, landing page and no one even bothered to take permission before starting the ads and my money for entire 1 month got lost. I send a mail to the concerned sales guys on 7th Aug to immediately stop ads and arrange to refund as I was told by the sales people that if you are not satisfied with the performance of your ads your money will be refunded, I was however not demanding refund on that basis I was adamant to get the money as the ads were not run in my consultation. But despite calling, mailing and following up with everyone there was no revert and even after sending the mail trade india continued to run ad for second consecutive month and I was told that the refund is not possible as the entire payment has been made to google. I was also informed that the sales guy “shivam shrivastav” has been terminated from his services for giving me wrong info but I am not concerned if trade india removed the guilty or not as I lost my complete Rs. 30000 amount because o[censored]nprofessional coordination between trade india employees. We however suffered in hands of both sales and operations team of trade india as both were equally responsible for our loss. We want trade india to refund us our complete amount (Rs. 30000 with interest) for cheating us and making wrong commitments with us.