TVC Skyshop Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Aug 26, 2021

File a complaint to TVC Skyshop

Having problems with TVC Skyshop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TVC Skyshop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TVC Skyshop

TVC Skyshop Website

TVC Skyshop Head Office Address

TVC House, Khandwala Center, Daftary Road, Malad (East)
Mumbai City District

TVC Skyshop Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 233 5786
Fax

TVC Skyshop reviews & complaints page 6

I have purchased a smart phone android 2.2 for Rs. 8890/- from TVC Networks LTD via their online shopping on 21st September 2011.
On 27th September 2011 received the mobile phone and found it defective. Called Customer care and as per their instruction, I returned the entire parcel for replacement on 3rd Oct 2011.
They confirmed thee receipt of the same on 7the Oct 2011. They said it will take 7 working days for its repair or replacement. I acknowledged.
After 2 weeks called Customer care to know thee status, they replied the phone is under repair and it will take 7 days more.
I am following up withe them since theen every week. But they have no concrete answer. I also send emails to their customer support. But their reply is "We would like to inform you that already we are work on it shortly , you will receive your product at your door step".. Sadly the phone has not arrived on my doorstep yet.
Also informed the customer care executive that will be filing complaint at consumer court, they didn't speedup the process. No communication via phone or email happened from their end. No other point of contact except the customer care executive, who gives just evasive answers.

Narayan Nair
Mob: [protected]
Email id: [protected]@hotmail.com
Aug 13, 2020

I have given Shani Raksha Kavach from TVC Sky Shop on 24th Nov 2011 and they promised delivery it in 5 days but till today 01 Dec 2011, i have not received it. i have made several call to their customer care but they are not ready to give proper information.

And after 7 days they are saying we have not received the Payment. I have confirmed with Citi Bank and the fund has already been transferred to TVC on 24th Nov 2011.

Kindly Help.

Hi Sushil

Please mail us your order number at [protected]@tvcskyshop.com

TVC Skyshop

TVC Sky Shop — Do Not Take Distributorship

I am R G Kolge based at pune, i have taken Distributionship of TVC in Pune , however seeing their irregular bussiness , less profitability and most importantaly worst customer care and support, departments customers use to call me and twice my delivery boys been cought by police as customers were unhappy and given falls orders. Now it's almost the 9 months i have officially Discontinued their distributionship but...

I ordered one 5in1 Airbag from TVC Skyshop dated 3.10.2011. My order no is OW00013959. The payment of Rs. 3740 is already done through net banking in advance.They Promised to deliver/dispatch in 48~72 hours, But even after one month of ordering i have no clue as to where my product is currently. I have been Madly following up with the company guys but except for lies and complaint nos, i didnt get anything. They claim to dispatch the product on 18.10.2011 through speed post Article No-EM[protected]IN, but even the local post office people denied to accept the receiving of any such product at their office. Please Note that TVC Skyshop delivers its products through their own man whenever cash on delivery option is there. However in my case of advance payment they sent it through speedpost. It seems like they dont bother for delivery whenever payment is received in advance.

Please help me as i have been really pissed off following 8-10 times daily on phone and going to post offices everyday.

Reagrds
      Nitesh Bajpai
      Aug 13, 2020

My name is Rajdeep Singh. I order Smart phone Andriod 2.2 order no. OC2777614, with my mobile no.[protected], on dated 24/09/2011. I recive on time dated 27/09/2011. When i recive and open the pack infront of Distributer who delive me the pack, the battery of mobile was mismatch with the mobile. I said to distributer she told me send back battery with courier to head office TVC Sky Shop. I send the battery in courier to them for send me back the match battery of the mobile on dated 28/09/2011. But I recive their courier 14/10/2011 with another mismatch battery of the mobile. In meen time I call them many of times on their customer support no's. But their responce is very negative all the times, Now I have no any other choice to go to consumer court very soon.

This is my first & last mail to them after that I meet them in consumer court.

Rajdeep Singh

I am Ajit Manolkar, i purchased 1 i cam handycam from TVC SKY SHOP, they send that cam on 10/03/2011but that is not working properly because that i send back to them for replacement purpose on 23/04/2011. but still i am not get that handycam. whenever i call them they told me we will send within 7 days but they not sending and they not giving money also. and my order No: 2572369. please help me as soon as possible.

i attached one photo copy of that cam.
          contact: [protected]
          Aug 13, 2020

Times of India and nav bharat times regularly advertising TVC SKY Shop product sandhee Sudham regularly. I am senior citizen and suffering from osteoarthritis.Based on the advertisement, I have ordered for sandhee sudham on[protected] vide order No.OW00012342 and paid Rs.1790 online vide Transaction ID:TR[protected]. As per their commitment, they were suppose to supply the product within 48 hrs. However, the product yet to receive till date even after 11 days. Daily, I am making STD call to their costumer care centre but not getting proper reply from them. Toll free numbers given by them are wrong. Since, times of india is regularly advertising this product and atracting the suffered people like me it is the responsibility of leading news agency to help me in this regard.
            Aug 13, 2020
            Times of India should also held responsible who is advertising their product rdaily.
            Dear Mr Butola

We regret the inconvenience cause to you. Please not that your product has been dispatched on 21st Sept through speed post. Docket number for the same is EM[protected]IN.

TVC SkyShop

Your customer care numbers are "Temporarily Out of Service " and you dont bother to reply to my emails. I am logging a complain at the consumer forum today.

From: rohan lodaya <[protected]@yahoo.com>
              To: tvc skyshop <[protected]@tvcskyshop.com>; "[protected]@tvcskyshop.com" <[protected]@tvcskyshop.com>
              Sent: Tuesday, 20 September 2011 12:57 PM
              Subject: Complain Reminder: Refund of my payment for I-Book

I called up and requested for a complain No.

Complain No. 10939231_167
              Bhimrao Ghante.
              Confirmed to give me a call back by 21st September 2011.

Again My complain remains the same "Refund of Rs. 7499"
              If you want me to proceed against you at the consumer Forum, I am ready for that as well.

To: "[protected]@tvcskyshop.com" <[protected]@tvcskyshop.com>
              Sent: Wednesday, 14 September 2011 12:07 PM
              Subject: Refund of my payment for I-Book

Sent: Monday, 12 September 2011 9:57 AM
              Subject: Refund of my payment for I-Book

I regret to inform you that I no longer need your I-Book and you better keep it with yourself. This is due to following reasons.

1. Your excellent customer service team. Delivery guaranteed in 48 hours and its more than 40 days since my I-Book was received at your end for intentional manufacturing defect.
              2. I no longer need the I-Book as I would rather prefer to buy a new laptop than wait on your false commitments
              3. You dont bother to respond to your customers. I have send it quite a few mails which remained unanswered and also one phone complain booked with Mr. Sachin Sharma on 5th September 2011 has not been responded to even after 7 days.Complain ID 1071165_167

Hope you wont compel me to approach the Consumer Forum and hence the consumer court for the same.

To: CustomerSupport <[protected]@tvcskyshop.com>
              Cc: tvc skyshop <[protected]@tvcskyshop.com>
              Sent: Monday, 22 August 2011 11:04 PM
              Subject: Final: Reminder: Damaged I-Book

I feel you dont bother to even reply to emails received by clients. I would prefer to take the refund of the amount paid for the I-Book. Please arrange for refund else I will have to approach the Consumer Forum for the same. Take this clearly. I No longer want the I-Book because if for a small service or replacement of damaged unit you take a month's time, I feel, my I-Book would more stay with you for repairs than with me for use. Please arrange for refund.

Dear Pampa,

I feel you are waiting for the 6 month warranty period to get over. Kindly note that I would want the warranty from the day I Receive the I-Book

Sent: Monday, 8 August 2011 2:39 PM
              Subject: RE: Reminder: Damaged I-Book

Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, your complaint is in under process and shortly, we will get back to you for the same.

Please revert if any clarification.

Ms. Pampa Das.

Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 10:56 PM
              To: tvc skyshop; [protected]@tvcskyshop.com
              Subject: Reminder: Damaged I-Book

This is gentle reminder regarding the damaged I-Book. Moreover, I want the warranty from the day I receive it back in working condition and not from the previous date.

To: "[protected]@tvcskyshop.com" <[protected]@tvcskyshop.com>
              Cc: tvc skyshop <[protected]@tvcskyshop.com>
              Sent: Wednesday, 27 July 2011 11:19 PM
              Subject: Damaged I-Book
              I have couriered the I-Book yesterday by Speedman Express Courier.The receipt is attached .
              I want it back to me within 7 days in fully tested OK condition.

To: forum lodaya <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
              Sent: Tuesday, 26 July 2011 11:29 AM
              Subject: Fw: Damaged I-Book

Sent: Monday, 18 July 2011 5:09 PM
              Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience caused to you, As we do not have any service center in Baroda. So request you to send the product to address mention below.

Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 5:57 PM
              To: CustomerSupport
              Subject: Re: Damaged I-Book

So everytime I face a problem, I have to send the product back to you ??

And what about any damages what so ever that occur in the transit ???

Dont you have a service centre in Baroda ??

Reply at earliest

Sent: Tuesday, 12 July 2011 4:46 PM
              Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience caused to you, but we advise you to send your product back to us at the earliest so that we can get it Repair and send product back to you immediately. You are requested to send this product at the below mentioned address.

TVC NETWORK LTD.

Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 7:35 AM
              To: CustomerSupport
              Subject: Re: Damaged I-Book

Dear Pampa Das Sir/Madam,

I have not yet received any communication what so ever from your end regarding my damaged laptop. Hence I request you to kindly refund the amount of Rs. 7499 you charged for the laptop and take the laptop back. I am fed up of it and its useless box for me.

Further delay in communication/refund of dues would force me to approach the consumer court.

Thanks and Regards

Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2011 8:50 PM
              Subject: RE: Damaged I-Book

Please revert if any clarification.

From: rohan lodaya [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
              Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:04 PM ( PAMPA )
              To: [protected]@tvcskyshop.com
              Cc: [protected]@tvcskyshop.com
              Subject: Damaged I-Book

I received the I-Book under Order No. OW00006896 has been found damaged. It doesnt detect any devices onto its USB port. I have tried with External Hard Disk, USB Pendrive, Card Reader and Tata-Photon+.

None of the devices were detected.

Please arrange for replacement of the I-Book or assist me in fixing above problems

Aug 13, 2020
              I ordered a Mobile Handset ICON G4 to the company on 13th March' 2011 on phone. My order No. is OC 2589381. It was delivered to me on 14th March' 2011. I paid the cost of the handset Rs. 6600/- in cash to the delivery boy. He handed me the receipt of the purchase. The system order No. in the receipt is OC2589381. From 28th March' 2011 the touch screen of the handset started creating trouble and next day it completely stopped functioning. On 30th March' 2011 I contacted their customer care service. I was asked to send the hand set to their workshop at TVC Network LTD. Plot No. A/3 MIDC, Opp. Milton Factory, Mira Gaon, Mira Road, Thane, PIN 401104. I sent the said hand set to this address through DTDC plus Courier Service on 4th May' 2011. It was delivered to them at this address on 5th May' 2011. I confirmed its arrival by their Phone No. [protected]. Then I was informed that it will be delivered to me within 7 to 10 days.
              Since then I have been regularly calling them and I use to get the same reply till now. Uptill now no action has been taken by the company either to repair the set or replace the set. It seems that the set is beyond repair. Now at this moment I feel that I have been cheated by the company. Copy of your delivery challan cum receipt and Courier Receipt of DTDC is enclosed here with for your reference.
              I want my money back.
              Dear Umesh Kumar, I dont know where you are from, but would suggest you lodge a Suite against TVC Skyshop in the consumer court. The proceedings are simple and cost is just 100 Rs. I filed a suite this week against them. Have demanded Rs. 40000 as total compensation. Lets unite and teach these holes a lesson

I ordered a Mobile Handset ICON G4 to the company on 13th March' 2011 on phone. It was delivered to me on 14th March' 2011. I paid the cost of the handset Rs. 6600/- in cash to the delivery boy. He handed me the receipt of the purchase. The system order No. in the receipt is OC2589381. From 28th March' 2011 the touch screen of the handset started creating trouble and next day it completely stopped functioning. On 30th March'...

TVC Skyshop / Slicer Dicer & Dr. Slim Tea — Prepaid online but not received order

I have Placed two orders online at TVCSkyshop website for
                1 order number: OW00007550 on[protected] for Slicer Dicer (1) 790 Rs. Prepaid Dispatch
                [protected] Post Office tracking number EM[protected]IN
                2 order number: OW00007547 on[protected] for Dr.Slim Tea 2 Months (1) 990 Rs. Prepaid Dispatch
                [protected] Post Office tracking number EM[protected]IN

Placed two online orders...
                With profound heavy heart it is told to rest of india's customers that tvc sky shop has proved to be highly unreliable and unauthentic in their business. kindly refer to the experience ....an order was placed through internet for Himani Datta, on 31st july while order no given was OW00008307 and on net it was shown that it has been dispatched on 2nd august...today it is 16th august and neither customer care nor the postal services are...
                I am Mr ARVIND .D. CHHEDA .I had taken mobile from TVC SKYSHOP modle icon g4 on 1/4/11 after taking mobile we had check. But after one week mobile was not working. we had complain to customer care and told to them that all.They are telling replace will be given after 7 days, after 10 days, after 14 days.like this till 2 n a half month past .Mobile was Rs.6500/- . After 2 n a half month they r telling give to service center by currior n mobile...

I would like to give complaint against TVC Sky Shop who is totally fraud organisation. I have given ordered to TVC SKY SHOP for Slicer Dicer but till date i have not received the same. Whenever i talked to the customer helpline number they said that your product have been dispatched on 07.04.2011 and received by someone on 11.04.2011 and the OT No. is 0059876.

But i am sure about this that i did'nt received my Slicer Dicer. I have given several time call to TVC Sky Shop Customer Care but they did not provide the same till date. I also asked POD of the gift but they dont provide the same.

Sir, I request you to please do the needfull as the payment of the Gift already made and till date i did not get the Product and they dont do any thing for me.

Shikha Goel Mobile: [protected]

TVC SKY SHOP LIMITED — after amount paying item not rcv

after amount paying item not rcv
                ORDER NO OC 2594469 DT[protected]
                COMPLAINT NO 654294_167 & 826482_167
                card statement
                Welcome MR RAJEEV ARORA You Last logged in on: 30th Mar '11 at 11:44 AM Manage your Profile |
                E-Mail Id : [protected]@hotmail.com Mobile Number : [protected]
                Unbilled Transactions as on 4th Apr '11
                Your next statement will be generated on 9th Apr '11
                The table below lists transactions since your last statement was generated
                Transaction Date Description Amount in (Rs.)
                17/03/2011 Tvc Skyshop.com Ltd MUMBAI IN Click to convert into Flexipay 6490.00 Dr.

To view transaction under settlement as on 4th Apr '11 8:11 PM Show

You can now convert transactions equal to or greater than Rs.2500 to easy monthly installments through Flexipay
                #C=Credit,D=Debit,EN=Encash,FP=Flexipay,EMD=Easy Money,BT=Balance Transfer
                Offers on your Card

Cardholder Agreement | Do Not Disturb | Grievance Redressal | Most Important Terms & Conditions | SBI Cards in News | Offer Terms & Conditions

I have received product spy pen 16 GB. from u on dtd. 04 th Feb . 2011 from Ulhasnagar .( Dist- Thane ) My order no. OC2546684 but still received date the pen video not working properly.
                  recording after then stop automatically and only many vlc icon found. I tried Best of my knowledge and level to work it properly, reset also, but the problem not solved still today. So I want to know what’s the problem in my pen, and what can I do for this ? Its not recording not turn off blue light still reset it. So please advice me to what I do ? As per ur advertisement compony assured 6 months warranty on this product, so please give me advise to work it properly. i have many complete for customer care , at last i Handover this pen at malady branch head nandeni mam . At[protected] with full accessories so i want to replace my product instantly

Aug 13, 2020

TVC Sky shop — TVC Skyshop Ltd - replacement of faulty product spy pen 16 GB.

so i want to replace my product instantly

I Hope for early reply.
                  recording after then stop automatically and only many vlc icon found. I tried Best of my knowledge and level to work it properly, reset also, but the problem not solved still today. So I want to know what’s the problem in my pen, and what can I do for this ? Its not recording not turn off blue light still reset it. So please advice me to what I do ? As per ur advertisement compony assured 6 months warranty on this product, so please give me advise to work it properly. i have many complete for customer care, at last i Handover this pen at malady branch head nandeni mam . At[protected] with full accessories so i want to replace my product instantly

Hay;
                  My phone icong4 not working . My C.O. No.2591198 .I reper on 6 aprel for tvc network. But not back

To,
                    TVC SKYSHOP LTD.,
                    JAI KRISHNA COMPLEX,
                    OPPOSITE YASH RAJ FILM
                    STUDIO, MUMBAI-400053.

Sub:- COMPLAINT AGAINST THE DELIVERY OF FAULTY PRODUCTS.

This is to communicate and necessary action action the delivery of faulty products to me.

I placed the order to TVC SKYSHOP for cooking king with slicer and dicer...
                    Dear Sir

Sir here i am requesting for you sir i am purchase your TVC Sky shop
                    I-Book In System Dispatch No:OC2568633, Sir I-Book Will not working in
                    Battery Complaint Registered in 2 times call to call center in 25-30
                    times not re please as on dated what is your Services sir.

Sir 2 day under not re pleased i-Book so i am coming to Mumbai.Sir
                    tomorrow my 4person coming to your headquarters...
                    User Id : OT0057164
                    Order Id : jyotigupta74 [11mar.]
                    order : Bright Forever 1 month & Slicer Dicer

sir ye order speakasia ki taraf se tha
                    aur mujhe abhi tak nahi mila
                    main 3 month se 12-15 se jyada baar call kar ke verify karva chuka hu,
                    aur har baar 1 he jwab milta hai ki 6-7 din tak pahunch jaiga
                    main call kar-2 ke preshan ho chuka hu
                    mujhe aaj tak sabse bakvas...

i have purchased a mobile of ICON G4 on[protected] my mobile completely off & not working. i had mailed company for giving me address of service centre & contacting company phone but there is no anwer till now & they are not attending any call on their toll free no
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Even i faced the same problem before 8 months back i immediately contacted the customer care and despite the fact my warranty was over. They help me for a nominal fee.
                    I am totally agree with Mr Suraj. Even i had also face the same problem but when i contacted to customer care department they help me within 10 days. So i recommend you to do the same.
                    I would suggest you mr v sisodiya that better you contact customer care because they are the concern person who will be guiding you about the product and surely you will receive a proper information
                    I totally agree with Mr. Ronnie you should better go for customer care service they surely will help and am satisfied with company's product
                    ICON G4 is the brilliant mobile of TVC SKY SHOP with multimedia features. It almost look like apple I PHONE.

TVC Skyshop / Ibook — replacement

sir.my name is nelofersaleem tunda i booked One ibook the compact net book from tvc skyshop, Order no is OC2642862.which i c on newspaper greater kashmir and i book it on 25th of may 2011 ,which i got on same day at 4pm. but aftre one hour i phone to them that it is not working and they say we will replacment it after one week this was first what they told me on phone and they gave me my complain no is 889568,than i phone after one week once...

mera ORDER NO.OT0058760 hai.maine DATE 19/03/2011 ko TVC SKYSHOP LTD se SPY CAM kharida tha.20-25 din me SPY CAM ki switch kharab ho gayi.isi liye maine 28/04/2011 ko maine MID WAY EXPRESS COURIER se SPY CAM courier k dwara bheja tha.2 din baad maine TVC SKYSHOP k call center pe baat ki to conform ho gaya ki product company me deliverd ho chuki hai.tab se leke aaj tak mujhe ye product nahi mili hai.maine kai baar call center pe baat ki to muje har baar yahi sun ne ko mila ki HAM COMPANY KI OR SE KSMA CHAHTE HE AAPKI PRODUCT aapko jalad se jalad mil jaayegii.ab sir me paresaan ho gayaa hu ab aap hi COMPANY k khilaf kuchh kaarwai kare please sir help me..

CONSUMER