TVC Skyshop Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Aug 26, 2021

File a complaint to TVC Skyshop

Having problems with TVC Skyshop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TVC Skyshop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TVC Skyshop

TVC Skyshop Website

TVC Skyshop Head Office Address

TVC House, Khandwala Center, Daftary Road, Malad (East)
Mumbai City District

TVC Skyshop Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 233 5786
Fax

TVC Skyshop reviews & complaints page 7

my name is anoop upadhyay I had purchesed mobile phone from tvc sky shop model number icon g4
on 8th may 2011 my system order no. is OC2632898 .
This product is 6 month warranty I had already 2 times complaint them but they are not responding at all
mobile functions are not working properly.
I want refund from them .

Anoop Upadhyay
mobile no.-[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
I don't agree with u my friend as even i had some problem with my I CONG4 mobile and even i had i asked fro refund but they told me that they cant refund me my money but they provided me my service center no and i was got assisted from their service center and my problem was solved.And i don't have any kind of problem from that time.
I do agree with Mr Arjun as even i have purchased the same Icon G4 and it is working very great and i don't have any kind of problem till now and their customer care is very helpful.

TVC Skyshop / Icon G4 — no service for physical damage

i had purchased mobile from tvc skyshop model icon g4 worth Rs. 6500/- 3 month back
it had fallen from hand and screen was damaged . as this mobile was touch screen its all functions were dead and mobile was of no use . i had inquired to tvc skyshop for repair and was ready for paying charges but as per them it is not repairable as they don't have any spares with them, the company also doesn't supply the spares to them.
this mobile is heavy in wt. and if it is fallen it will certainly break the screen display. tvc skyshop is responsible for promoting and selling such mobile whose spares are not available and so customers are being fooled by such policy. i want to make aware to others not to buy such products from such sellers who directly or indirectly are fooling peoples.also they are not giving any services after warranty period.if any one wants details can contact me on [protected]

TVC Sky Shop — Icon G5 Mobile Fraud

I have purchased a mobile a long back which is ICON G5 mobile on TVC Sky Shop and after a span of days it has fallen down from a height of 2 feet and to my surprise the back panel of mobile is crashed into pieces. Wow so cheap quality.

After that i made a several calls to the TVC Sky shop custom support for a query that where can i purchase the back panel again, They use to say that you can purchase that in the local market....
    I have a huge problem that i am facing from your organisation.

DEAR SIR I HAVE PURCHASE AN IBOOK FROM TVS SKYSHOP ON 20/05/2011
    MY CUSTOMER CODE-C1238405,SYSTEM ORDER NO-OC2639690
    SYSTEM DESPATCH NO-OC2639690
    I CAN'T INSTALL ANY KIND OF SOFTWARE...
    PLZ TAKE NECCESSARY STEP AGAINST TVS TATA SKY
    Aug 13, 2020
    I Totally disagree with you, and i have strong reason for this beacause i have also bought the same product I BOOK laptop from same company TVC SKY SHOP. I am fully satisfied with this product. Even i am using this product from last six month and believe me guys its awesome.
    I am totally agree with Mr Bhushan. Even i am using the same product since 10 months and it never gave any problem till now.
    I dont think that softwere cant be installed in ibook as i am using my softwere in it.Just the appoprate versions are required
    Kanika i do agree with you as am using the ibook since last 6 months and havent came across any problem

ORDER NO OC2508628 DT 4-Jan-2011
      COMPLAINT N No of complaints

I strongly recommend not buy any product from TVC SKY SHOP.

1) The worst mobile have never ever seen before and service Very Very Poor
      2) Company is Very neglect in service, only bothered in sales
      3) TOUCH PAD IS MORE WORST IF YOU NEED TO SELECT ANY ICON (Example : If you want to select 2 second contact you need to select 1st contact)
      4) The company says the set have 1 GB of internal memory but it has 10 MB of Free space
      5) Too many unwanted applications which are no use
      6) This mobile is shows signal even after removing sim card
      7) Even can't transfer the files into external memory card.
      8) I have send "N" number of email to customer care no response no reply,
      9) Whenever you call customer care give us 7 working days we will resolve it or someone will call you back.
      *** WORTHLESS MOBILE DO NOT INVEST ON ICON G5 ***
      Aug 13, 2020
      I was delevered with a defective icon g4. Replacement complaint lodged. 12 times I rang up for replacement & every time I was replied that it will be delivered with in 7 or 5 days.
      I have procured Icon G1 vide order no.OC2651152 DATED 7.6.11 ON 13.6.11 AFTER A FOLLOW UP OF 5 DAYS. On receipt I found that the product is not as per the advertised and is worse. It has very low memory of 59KB against mentioned 1Gb.

I also advise others not to buy ICON mobile and not to go with TVC adds.

Request to replace the G11 with G8 plus which is better than this mobile.
      But I have also purchased Icon g5 and My phone is going just perfect till now. Once i had the software problem but that too was solved in mere 8 days buy tvc and till now it going smoothly and fine.
      As per my experience it is a fantastic product of TVC which i am using from last 9 months & till now i don't have single problem in it.
      MY ORDER NO.OC2534690
      I strongly recommend not buy any product from TVC SKY SHOP.

1) The worst mobile have never ever seen before and service Very Very Poor
      2) Company is Very neglect in service, only bothered in sales
      5) Too many unwanted applications which are no use
      6) This mobile is shows signal even after removing sim card
      7) Even can't transfer the files into external memory card.
      8) no pc sut
      10)my mobile damaged.tvc says i am helpless after warranty period.what can i do?
      *** WORTHLESS MOBILE DO NOT INVEST ON ICON G5 ***
      Thank You i was thining to purchase the mobile but as seen ur review i never go to purchase this mobile

sir/ madam
        i have recevied through courier TVC- cooking King on dated 14th may 2011 ( as a copmlimentary gift which was being given by TVC on behalf of Speakasiaonline.com to their panelists). On opening the courier this electronic cooking king was totally damaged i.e. handles broken, base cracked and rusted.
        It was despatched by Indian Post AWB no: EM[protected]IN on 06.05.2011
        qty: 1
        order date :2/24/2011
        system despatch no: OT0047289
        despatch date : 5/2/2011

waiting for the response by TVC Sky Shop for immediate action and replacement of the product.

Geeta Chhabra
        MO: [protected]
        MO: [protected]
        Address: 1099 sector 2
        Shastri Nagar
        Meerut
        Aug 13, 2020
        How can you forgot about your product warranty, instead of making complaint here i think you have to call on customer care of TVC and ask them for replacement.
        Ya Mr Firoz is absolutely right if you have any problem with your product customer care is the right place to solve it.
        sir/ madam
        i have received through courier TVC- cooking King on dated 8/8/2011. On opening the courier this electronic cooking king was damage from one side. i have request that you have to change that damage cooking king as soon as possible please.
        customer code: c1309151
        system order no: oc2718280
        item code: 193
        Regars
        S. Nirmal singh

As I have purchased ICON G4 mobile from TVC Sky shop and after an week I cant operate the mobile due to not responding of its screen touch, I am pressing for 8 it operates for 5 I am wants to open inbox it goes for new massages and even it cant lock and unlock by using screen touch. And the same product as sent to TVC Networking shop to Mumbai by Professional Couries vide pod No. GLB[protected] on 05//05/2011
          Aug 13, 2020
          I am totally disagree with you. I had placed an order for ICON G4 before 4 months. Till now i don't have any single problem with my phone. It seem to be value for money package for me.
          I am also agree with Mr Mistry. Even i placed and order for ICON G4 before 8 months. My mobile is working very nicely. And applications also running smoothly. Its is value for money product for me
          To be honest as per my opinion ICON G4 is good quality product of TVC. It is a complete package that i want in my mobile. Its value, worth & convenient.
          due to read of This I was Canceled My G5 Order and Renewed my Order for G4 But TVC Skyshop Cheat me and Dont Provided Me G4 As I am Very mutch Trying for Chage before Delever to me G5.. But they cheat me.. and provided only G5 to me.. I am Very unhappy with TVC Services. Whenever I was change my product and Paid Money by Credit Card. Then also they cant help me.. I am most unhappy person who unsatisfied totally of TVC Customer care..
          Every they delever my G5 After My Sms what I am going with Consumer Court..then only. I cant forget TVC Bed services.. of home delevary.. after long waiting and long discussion they provided me wrong and un-excepted product only..

Prashant Bhavsar
          Ahmedabad.

TVC Skyshop / Merlin 123 — Product not received since two months

Sir/Madam,
            I had given an order online for Merlin 123 with slicer dicer on 3rd mar 2011 by transferring an amount of Rs.2890/- through SBI net banking. After the transaction neither the order no. is generated nor i got any confirmation mail, SMS or, phone call. The next day I talked to customer care and sent a mail having the following details.

Transact. No. : 48427IG43180671
            TRANSFERRED TO A/c No. [protected]br...

I ordered for an icon G4 product on 26th Feb 2011 on website www.tvcskyshop.com and made a payment of Rs 6490 through net banking with citibank credit card. The product is not yet received. I sent the scanned copy of the citi bank transaction confirmation details and asked for the delivery of product. Mr. Raju W, Customer Support Supervisor, TVCSKYSHOP informed on 8th March 2011 vide e-mail that they have received the payment and as soon as possible send the product. But till date, the product is not received. Contacting the customer support number, I got only false promises of getting the product in a week but till today the product not yet received.

J.Ravichandran Flat no
            19/2/10-A , PALAYATHAN STREET ALANDUR CHENNAI-600016.
            Dear TVC NETWORKS LTD

System Order No oW00009736
            Order date 8/16/2011
            System Dispatch No. OW00009736

Item ICON G4 Bar Code MONN[protected]AA1418, Mobile phone received on 20 Aug. Item is defective, we are not able to send any text messages from the mobile. Please advise urgently how this can be rectified/ replaced.

P Venkateswaran
            PPT Aero Hydraulics Pvt Ltd
            13/7, 1st street, Rathna nagar, Teynampet
            Chennai 600 018
            Mob no[protected].

TVC Skyshop Ltd. & Its Rubbish Products — My Order No. OC2604036 for IBook Netbook Laptop with TVC Skyshop Ltd.

This is to inform the Indian Citizens that TVC Skyshop Ltd. and its Products are completely false. Nobody should buy such Rubbish Products as its leads to loss of Money. Especially the Netbooks with Windows CE Installed are Rubbish Products and after selling the Products, the TVC's Customer Care Executives like, Mr. Ankit Yadav, Mr. Bijendra Yadav, Mr. Tausif never ever bother to follow - up the Complaints. Even the Warehouse people...

we have order the product COOKING KING WITH FREE SLICER DICER in TVC sky shopping though the internet ,the product no is OC2509712 it was ordered on 5 Jan 2011, the messaged me that they will send the product with in 2 day by post,they have taken money through credit card but product still not came to my home ,if i call them they saying that product will come with in 2 day still that product had not came but the have charged money, please accept this complaint and that product as soon as possible.
              please mail me [protected]@gmail.com

TVC Skyshop / Icon G4 Mobile — Defective product

minder complaint to company Director Vinod Mehata, company Principal
                Vinod Agarwal. TVC Sky shop ki sabhi managment chor aur luteron
                ka jhund hri, is choron ke
                jhund ka Director se apeele he, I had purchaged a icon G4 mobile by tvc
                skyshop,order no.0c2558381, on
                19feb.11. Now this mobile is not working from feb.22. I had sent many
                complaint but poor responce. complaints no. is below 595319_167,...
                dear sir ,
                i have purchase the icon g4 mobile handset from tvc sky shop as per order no oc2608221 It was claimed that GPRS will support for the said mobile but it is not I called at least 18-20 times to customer care but my problem can not sorted out.I called up again one call center boy give me any reply and next day I call to a call center , but on knowing that my mob. had developed a problem she disconnect the call immediately.Now...

I have ordered the product named slender shaper on march 22 2011 which has the order no. OC2599194 and i have not yet received the product. Every time when i call the customer care, they reply that you will be receiving it within 7-8 days. I am fed up by calling again and again.

I heard that consumer forum takes necessary action on the company who cheats customers. I request you to take necessary action regarding my complaint.

Mohammed Nizam
                Aug 13, 2020
                well I feel thats a bit unfair on company, their might have been some problem contact the customer care for this, they will surely help u out!!!
                If you ask about my opinion about this product is kind of contradictory, Because i m using this product since 8 month and i lost over 36 kg of weight successfully.
                Even i agree with Mr Srivin Chadda as i also have the same slender v shaper which i had received within 7days of placing the order. and it is working in a very good condition and i have lost around 12kg in 4 months. So i would suggest u to concern with the customer care once again.
                I received the delivery of my slender shaper with in 3days of my booking the product and it is a very great product
                now they have changed. try the Advent V Shaper instead for the results and service.
                I agree with samiksha. Really good product. The weight which i wanted to lose that i lost within month with proper diet.
                Yes even my wife had used the same slender shaper and came back to her same figure that she was before marriage.

display repair

I brought nuclear Sx7i .My display is damaged, whrere should i repair it ...

TVC Sky Shop / Merlin 123 — Faulty spare parts

I had purchased a set of MARLIN 123 which details are given bellow

Customer code : C1042753
                  System Order No: OC2419864
                  System Despatch No:OC2419864
                  Dispatch Date: 8/20/2010

In the set, double blade grinder became out of order. I have search in the market to make it repair. But, the spares are not available in the local market. For this reason it is became unusuable for me. I have also informed...
                  Respected Sir. Mam
                  my name is ismail umarji i m staying at Kholvad village tal. kamrej, Di. SUrat. as i have purchased one mobile ICON G4 from tv sky shop for 6490 rupees cash on delivery. Unfortunately when i recieve mobile it work only few hour till the battery was charged as soon as battery went off the mobile dint wanted to charge again and it seems off from the delivery date to since now. it has been a month since i registered...

I had purchased Icon G4 Mobile from tvc skyshop on Feb.19, 2011 order no. oc2558381. after two days it has stopped to work. I had send many complaints to Tvc skyshop company. complaint no. 595319_187 on feb,23,2011, complaint no. 604416_187, and complaint no. 682889_167.But after 42 days no any responsed by company . I send one or two email daily also.
                  (5 minutes ago)
                  vharti airtel
                  misbehaveing
                  (18 minutes ago)
                  Airtel
                  call history and sms detail
                  (19 minutes ago)
                  Airtel
                  behavior of collection telicaller

Latest News
                  Lava KKT 35 to Paint Indian Market with ‘Color Matcher’

Casio Launches New Line Up of GenNext Keyboards

LCD/LED Panel Prices May Shoot Up

Worst rating
                  iTrust BPO Solutions (20)
                  STOCK GURU INDIA (12)
                  Guinness INTL Mobile Draw (11)
                  A.E.W. Enterprises, A unit of Bharatiya Laghu Udyog & Agriculture Farming Society (Regd.) (8)
                  BSNL/ india games (6)
                  MOBILE [protected]@LIVE.COM (6)
                  Nokia mobile Draw 2010 (6)
                  MOBILE [protected]@LIVE.COM (6)
                  Airtel Prepaid (6)
                  Pride Purple Real Estate Group (5)

Complaints with most comments
                  speak asia (41)
                  BAWARE: online froud company
                  A.E.W. Enterprises, A unit of Bharatiya Laghu Udyog & Agriculture Farming Society (Regd.) (31)
                  Seeking information
                  maxforex (29)
                  fx
                  Aerolite online (27)
                  You can join with 6500 rs and you willearn 4000 monthly up to 48 weeks
                  STOCK GURU INDIA (27)
                  Stock Guru India is a Fraud
                  pratibha group iso 9001:2008 registered (27)
                  (claim ur top positions in state)u will definetly forget speakasia after joining pratibha .
                  iTrust BPO Solutions (22)
                  Genuine complany but their projects re little hard
                  KUNAL JAGTAP (20)

tata docomo (23)
                  Airtel DTH (20)
                  Reliance (19)
                  reliance gsm (18)
                  Naaptol Online shopping Pvt Ltd (18)
                  Airtel Prepaid (15)

tvc skyshop / G4 Icon mobile

Location: PALWAL, Palwal, Haryana, India

shiv54.dagar on Apr 5, 2011

Replace to deffected mobile
                  I had purchased Icon G4 Mobile from tvc skyshop on Feb.19, 2011 order no. oc2558381. after two days it has stopped to work. I had send many complaints to Tvc skyshop company. complaint no. 595319_187 on feb, 23, 2011, complaint no. 604416_187, and complaint no. 682889_167.But after 42 days no any responsed by company . I send one or two email daily also.
                  I have purchased ICON G4 on 12th March 2011 by ordering through a phone order. The Mobile instrument has been received on 12th March 2011 at Bangalore city. But However, the instrument is not working properly and outgoing calls are not with lot of disturbance and not listeing at all. I have spoken over phone with customer care No, [protected] on 6th April 2011. But there is vague answer and directing me to send the instrument to thane address and it will take 15 days to return.

Now the question this is a new instrument and within one month to a worth of cost of Rs.6600/-
                  we believed this is a valid company.
                  TVC has cheated the customer
                  it is not acceptable to any customer

We are going to consumer court as per the law

In view of the above, the instrument is returning with the copy of the bill with a request to refund the amount with interest immediately.

HM Eshwar
                  No.Q-8, First Main Road,
                  Maruthi Extension,
                  Bangalore-560021
                  Karnataka - India
                  Mobile No.[protected]
                  Replace to deffected mobile
                  Shiv Charan Dagar 380/21 Ekta Nagar Near Naaz Cinema Hall Sohna Road Palwal Haryana 121102 Dated on[protected]
                  i also have complaint in icon g4 mobile n i m going now to consumer forum
                  I had purchaged a icon G4 mobile by tvc skyshop, order no.0c2558381, on
                  19feb.11. Now this mobile is not working from feb.22. I had sent many
                  complaint but poor responce. complaints no. is below 595319_167, on
                  feb.23, 2011, and 4604416_167, on, March.07, 2011, to Rahull.and
                  682889_167, onApril.01, 201 to Prasahasan.When i contact to
                  cust. Care, no responce
                  there also .If you not replace my mobile in seven days, refund my
                  amount with 15% intrest else i will file a complaint to consumer court
                  as . Am protected under tge consumer protection act of 1986. I inform
                  you that the consumer complaint will be at your cost and expences and
                  you will seek compensation for the mental agany caused due to yours
                  defficiancy in services. Yours truly, Shiv charan Dagar. 380 Ekata
                  Nagar, sohna road Palwal Haryana Dated April, 07, 2011
                  Aloma county pune is riddled with issues. The builder is working like Indian government, turning complete deaf to the plight of the residents. There is NO PMC water connection to the society and the water situation is very very bad. The water is being supplied through tankers. non-treated water is causing several skin and hair problems in adults and severe stomach infections in children. Several attempts have been made to reach the builders - Pride Purple and Nailnavare group and both are silent after extorting lakhs of rupees from the consumers. This complaint should serve as a feedback for the Aloma County society and township in Aundh, Baner area. Anybody who is interested in the flats of Aloma County should stay away from this complex and any other complex built by the so-called reputed builders. These builders are crooks and only interested in milking money out of poor customers. What a shame.

I HAVE PURCHASED TVC SKYPRODUCT MIXTURE MERLIN 123.

DEAR SIR,
                    KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER & SEND THE REPLACEMENT ASAP.
                    WHY I SHOULD WAIT MORE THAN 7 TO 8 DAYS TO GET THE REPLACEMENT.
                    PL CONF.
                    On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 3:58 PM, nitin shah <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
                    THE COMP. NO 619170_167 & CONF FOR REPLACEMENT WITHIN 3 TO 4 DAYS BY COMP. BOOKED YR MR. RAJESH. PL SEND THE MATERIAL
                    WITHOUT ANY DEFECTS & WHICH CAN SATISFY OUR REQUIRMENTS.
                    PL FORWARD THE RECIPEBOOK OF ITEM NO 921 WHICH WAS NOT SEND.
                    PL DO THE NEEDFUL.
                    NITIN SHAH
                    I AM MAKING COMPLAINTS DAILY FROM MARCH 16,2011 BUT THE CONSUMER CALL CENTER OF THE TVC SKYSHOP CONFIRM THEY WILL REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.
                    BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECD. THE REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUT.
                    PL DO THE NEEDFUL.
                    THE CO' TEL: 18/[protected]
                    I HAVE MADE THE COMPLAINT TO MR. SAMIR ON MOB. NO:[protected], HE WILL SEE THAT I WILL RECEIVE THE FRESH PRODUCT WITHIN 2/3 DAYS..
                    - Show quoted text -
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    It would have being a problem for some days, but in my case, the same matter was resolved within the given specified period of time!!!
                    Ya about my complaint as well faced the problem before but as per their commitment replacement was made in 10 days.
                    I have a huge problem that i am facing from your organisation.
                    I Placed an order for a Mixer Grinder (order no OW[protected], but have not received the same till now. Moreover no one is willing to inform where it has reached, infact i was not even informed that my order is getting delayed. On complaining what i have been informed that it would take some more time, but not an exact figure has been quoted as to when it would be delivered.
                    After such a bad response, I would like to cancel my order, but dont know how as when i call at your center they ask me to wait for the order rather than listen to what the customer is asking for.
                    Real bad experience, pls look into the matter as now i do not require that product any more and return my money.

Looking forward to hear from you.

+Kamran
                    Shocked to know that but I am using same product since last 3 months and my merlin 123 is going fine and I am using is in my juicer shop. My business is running fine because of this merlin 123.
                    Even i am also using the same product Merlin 123 from last 8 months, and it has no problem till date.

Againest tvc sky shop for cheeted to me with deffect and worst quality Icon G4 mobile....

I recently purchased a Mobile phone model G4 from TVC Skyshop limited. this is Worst quality product and not good features.Will recommend people not to buy anything from them. They are Cheaters. my mobile no [protected]
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      i am really agree with you because i have same problems i Will recommend to every people please do not to buy anything product from TVC Sky shop them. They are Cheaters. there customer care persons is very very irresponsible still my Rs 700 balance totally waste because they cant provide solution of my problems my mobile no is [protected]
                      I too had purchased YUG ANDROID 2.2 (froyo) on date 22/08/2011.I have complains regarding my set
                      1.my set gets discharge early even if it is not in use.
                      2. It gets hang up and power gets shutt off automatically after sometime.
                      3.some nos. which are at the back in battery compartment, they are faded.
                      I am sending u the photograph of that. pl.see to that and act accordingly
                      thanks,
                      PROF.B.K.SAMTANI
                      let, s see that what is there response
                      This is to remind you again since no action has taken after so many days have passed I had placed the order to tvc skyshop for mobilephone yug android 2.2 (froyo) on date 22/08/2011 by advertisement given in the newspaper I paid the money in cash I received the product on the same day ifound that the product given to me wasf aulty.
                      1.My set gets discharge early even if it is not in use.
                      2. It gets hang up and power gets shutt off automatically after sometime.
                      3.Some nos. Which are at the back in battery compartment, they are faded loking like that product given is second hand

I called to your customer care executive (mr.Vijay) and lodged the complaint. When I lodged a complaint he just started giving advice to open up battery compartment and wipe battery with some clean cloth at that time I saw that some nos.Printed there were faded sort litrally looking like that piece given to me is already used before. I am quite upset with this and realize that tvc sky shop is cheating to customer as I checked lot of complaints against tvc on net.

Kindly, return my money or arrange someone to replace with new one .I really felt unsatisfied with your executive reply. It would be better and also stop making fool to customer through your add .

My complaint no. Given by mr. Vijay is[protected]_167 product order no.Oc2739444.

Hope you will take necessary action

still there is no respone see how many days are passed if product is not available pl. send our cash back
                      regards

prof. B.K.Samtani
                      I ordered a Mobile Handset ICON G4 to the company on 13th March' 2011 on phone. It was delivered to me on 14th March' 2011. I paid the cost of the handset Rs. 6600/- in cash to the delivery boy. He handed me the receipt of the purchase. The system order No. in the receipt is OC2589381. From 28th March' 2011 the touch screen of the handset started creating trouble and next day it completely stopped functioning. On 30th March' 2011 I contacted their customer care service. I was asked to send the hand set to their workshop at TVC Network LTD. Plot No. A/3 MIDC, Opp. Milton Factory, Mira Gaon, Mira Road, Thane, PIN 401104. I sent the said hand set to this address through DTDC plus Courier Service on 4th May' 2011. It was delivered to them at this address on 5th May' 2011. I confirmed its arrival by their Phone No. [protected]. Then I was informed that it will be delivered to me within 7 to 10 days. Since then I have been regularly calling them and I use to get the same reply till now. Uptill now action has been taken by the company either to repair the set or replace the set. It seems that the set is beyond repair. Now at this moment I feel that I have been cheated by the company. I want my money back.
                      sky shop for mobile phone yug android 2.2 hung. it not started. and there ware no 4 GB inbound/internal memory and 2 GB Ram. so i tell that TVC sky shop is 4twenty company. no one person shop any items to TVC sky shop.

Product not delivered from last 1 month

I have not received the product post online payment made of INR 9990. There is no proper revert received from customer care agents Order ID for reference [protected].