TVC Skyshop Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Aug 26, 2021

File a complaint to TVC Skyshop

Having problems with TVC Skyshop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TVC Skyshop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TVC Skyshop

TVC Skyshop Website

TVC Skyshop Head Office Address

TVC House, Khandwala Center, Daftary Road, Malad (East)
Mumbai City District

TVC Skyshop Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 233 5786
Fax

TVC Skyshop reviews & complaints page 3

Order No. [protected] I have ordered on 1sr April. Today on 30th April, still TVC Skyshop still didn't Ship my Order. I've mail them regularly. Every time they are replying in machinery Words that we are working on it. We will get back to you within 48 hours. But nothing happens. Seems like TVC eats my Money. Please refund my money Back or I'll take legal action against TVC. Starting from registering a FIR in Local Police Station & then in Consumer Forum. I want my Money back.

Date: 16 April, 2015 Dear Sir / Madam, I purchase mobile August, 2014, so that my mobile every time hang and switch of automatically Also mobile not charging please do need fully, regards, Shyam P Gavtade, mobile No: [protected]/[protected]/[protected]

i am prasanna, we have taken a distribution partnership from the tvc company and invested 2.5 laks rupees in the years 2013, at the time of starting they told that we will be getting regular orders for the delivery, but we are not receiving even 1 order for the day. so we have decided the cancel the business, so as per the agreement we have given a notice period of 1 month but till now they are not cancelled by business partnership and not refunding the amount. form last 18 months i am calling to these people daily, they are not responding properly and not lifting the phones also. please help me in getting back the money.

Dear Team I requested to cancel distribution since 2013, but till now it has not been canceled and my amount has not been credited and not receiving the calls also i am going to send legal notice to your company. Regards TVS Enterprises

My self Yagnesh Patel from surat, gujarat. I joined as distributor in TVC sky shop ltd on May-2014. And given Rs. 500000/- cheque name of TVC network ltd. As per talk with TVC employee they commitement that every month business of Rs. 1000000/- and about 80 to 90 delivery. But at the first month there were not more than 150000/- business. So applied for cancellation my distributorship and all stock which i have received sent to TVC warehouse. After TVC manager Ms. Pooja Manchal mail me for my rest of payment will on November-14. But when i was went at TVC office on November they said that If you want your money only lequidise stock which i will send you and get your rest of money. But i did not accept their proposal. And after they force me sell TVC product and then they send some stock on my address. So please help me for release my payment. I am waiting your reply.
          dear friend,
          I am also a victim of TVC. I want to suggest you to join a group on facebook, which is for the people like us.
          so that together we can fight against these criminals.
          I am sending you the link of the group. please check it out.

Or search on facebook with the name

TVC Skyshop Dealer Association

Sanjeev goel
          My contact no is [protected]. feel free to contact any time

I am Yagnesh Patel and I joint as distributor (c-01851)in TVC sky shop and i gave cheque of Rs.490000/- in may-2014. As per commitement of tvc employee Rs. 1000000/- business of every month and approx 80 to 90 dilevery every month. But at the 1st month there is not more than 200000/- business. So i apply for cancellation of my distributor ship. And after i sent all my stock back at TVC warehouse and tvc employee Ms. Pooja mail me to all my settlement complete in November-2014 But naw compny only one condition to force me that if you want your money company will give order and liquidised stock and get back your money. So please i need your help.

Sir/Madam, I purchased one I-Book from TVC SKY SHOP “4th Floor, Jai Krishna Complex, Off New Andheri Link Road, Fun Republic Theatre Lane, Andheri (W) Mumbai-40053 Maharashtra India Vide NO:- OC2781252 Dated 01/11/2011 worth Rs 7740/= and the said I-Book was Dead on arrival. I returned back the same item to the concerned company on 14/11/2011 and same was received by the company namely “TVC SKY SHOP”. Since from that day I constantly called to the concerned company on the contact number [protected] for the replacement of the same item (I-BOOK) but they always promised me that the same item will be dispatched very soon and now 03 years & 02 month have finished I am not able to get the replacement of the item nor I got the refund. It is requested kindly make necessary arrangements for the refund of my pending amount of Rs 7740/= as soon as possible. Thanks. Yours faithfully, Ajaz Ahmad Parra Pattan Kashmir. Mobile;- [protected] e-mail:- [protected]@gmail.com
              Aug 7, 2021
              Dear Sir / Ma’am,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is
              working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@tvcskyshop.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line or call us on our contact helpline no: [protected]/15.

Thank You for your cooperation.

TVC Customer Support Team

Sir, I want my deposit, the Rs are 81552.00 after settlement. and one demo sx.5.1 mobile valued Rs 15000..barcode sp-[protected] dispatched 07/10/14 by trackon courier Lr No[protected] kindly sent soon. kumaransudhir C-01444 kerala [protected]...

TVC Skyshop — Fraud and cheater Company. Order not shipped after 7 days of order

I placed an order 7 days go, Order no. [protected] made the payment also. The product was supposed to be delivered within 4 days, neither I have received the product nor any information from the company, . I think this company is cheating people and seems to be Fraud. They never picked up phone never replied through e-mail......

Hello, I am DP of TVC SKY SHOP since 2011 in Vadodara, Gujarat. But since last 10 months I have not been given orders as promised. For a test purpose, I had sent few products back (Coral Saree) to them. But they did not tell anything about refund. I had invested 3 lac rupees. I have Dead Stock of around 1.5 lacs and around 4000/- in my login with TVC. I visited the Malad office last Saturday. There is a lady who is a co-ordinator her initials are (PM)... She is just useless along with other co-ordinators. She dont know how to talk...just rubbish... She came to meet us after we waited for 2 hrs...she came and told there is no policy to return the money...instead they told that return the goods and they will give the moving stock...to which I argued that u have not given me orders since last 10 months and how can I believe you... To which she replied that there is no other option...so if you want you do whatever I say else you can do whatever you want... This clearly indicates that the company is fraud and is planning to stop the company. She than gave me the number of Geeta who sits in Borivali office: [protected]/514. But no one is picking the phone there also. So this ia fraud company. Lets come together and go Mumbai office. My contact details: Prem Thakkar ([protected])

I became DP of TVC in Nagpur from the month of Sep 13. I worked with them feb 14 after which due to various misscommunications and false promises from TVC coordinator i decided to close the DP. So as per agreement I gave them 1 month notice and after which I returned entire stock with me to their warehouse on 31st Mar 14. Now I have been contacting them since for refund of my deposit with them but they are not responding to my mails neither they are picking the call. Plz help me. I am Richa Bansal (+91 [protected])
                  Hi Miss Bansal,
                  Is it true. I was planning to take dealership but before that i checked it on google for complaints. Fortunately i saw your comments.
                  Pls share details to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

I have been the distribution partner for tvc sky shop since 10 months for visakhapatnam. recently i closed my dp with the company and returned all the stock before 3 months but still i didnt got my settelement ...if i call to them they are telling all nonsense but not returning my money ...many times ph is not working all the time busy only . pls take action immediately else i go through legal and fight for for my money . Regards M.Koteswara...

I had Deposited 1 Lakh Rs in Tvc account on 1st Aug-2014.But due to some problems i had asled to refund the amount but till now they had not yet processed my Return yet.Mr.Bupender is not even responding to my call .I request you to close the issue immediately as it is already 3 months old. Regards Pavan Kishore.M [protected]

order number - OC3360931 I had ordered dr. slim tea two months back on 13.10.14, I recieved the parcel of the said product in month of november 2014, when i opened the parcel i found that the product of expiry date november 2014. it is the breach of faith of consumer by your company. please send me fresh product immediately, your customer care desk was not responding positively.please do need full at the earliest, othewise I am going to lodge complaint in consumer forum. SANDHYA SRIVASTAVA C-103, IFFCO TOWNSHIP, AONLA, BAREILLY ( U.P), PIN 243403 CONTACT NUMBER [protected]

Hi team, I had word with mr. Abhishek or abhijeet in your team that he promised me 15 days ago the refunded amount will be credited in to my account in 10 days. However it’s more then 15 days not yet received amount. Please update me status of my refund as soon as possible. Regards Kumar pankaj [protected]...

TVC Skyshop — My mobile is Pattern lock

Mere mpbail me pattern lock ho gaya h unlock karne k liye mail id or password maang raha h par log in nahi ho raha kyoki mobail ka net data off h ab bina net data on kiye login kese hoga pattern lock kese khulega please help me mere paas NuclearSX5.1 h...

Dear Concerned, My Name is Fazal Ahmed, i am from visakhapatnam (AP), i have purchased a Nuclear sx 5.3 1 phone from tvc skyshop online on 06/05/014 vide order no:[protected] @9890/-. and used for one month and suddenly on 13th june i found the display of the phone stopped functioning, first it showed full white screen and after sometime that also stopped, but calls were coming. immediately i called the customer care number and informed the same, they told me that i have to sent the product to the service center which is only at mumbai at our cost (Courier charges) which i had done, sent the product through DTDC courier vide docket no:D17473494 dt 13/06/014. at the cost of 550/-. At the time of sending they told me that i will get back my product within one month after repairs, But now it is already four & half months now but still i did'nt get my phone back. Instead of calling to there customer service call center and mailing so many times i did not get the correct information about my product, for the first month they told due to non availability of spares it was pending, and for the next month they told the product has been repaired and ready for despatch, after that they told product has been water logged and will not be covered under warranty and the cost to be beared by the customer for which their technical dept staff will call me, (Till now nobody called me) in the last couple of mails they again told me that my product will be repaired within a week but after that mails also it is already 20 days now.what they are telling that my product which has been water logged is apsulutely false, they are fooling me, I request you to please take immediate action and do the needful to me. Thanks & Regards FAZAL AHMED VISAKHAPATNAM [protected] [protected]
                        Oct 25, 2014
                        Updated by thaseen
                        After registering the complaint i received a call from a unknown person asking me that when i need a delivery of my product (Today or tommorow) and asked my delivery adress to which they will deliver my product, but i have to pay a amount of Rs.50/- as delivery charges for which i told i will pay to the delivery person, but he told me that i have to pay the amount through online payment using my debit or credit card,
                        i dont know who this person was, i received the call from the no:[protected].this people are just fooling us, they will ask our card details and withdrawing amounts from the accounts.
                        Beaware of these peoples.
                        Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from TVC!

We have received your request.

We shall get back to you once the service is initiated from our end.

Thank you for your time at TVC. Have a Good day!

TVC Customer Support Team.

Hi Sir, I had given online order on TVCSKY shop 2 months ago, I have returned the product due to wrong package bought . They have received the product & assured me that my money would be refunded in 6 working days . It's more then 2 months no body refunded the same . ORDER NO : em[protected]in. Regards Kumar Pankaj [protected]

Dear sir, I put an order to tvc skyshop on 24/09/2014 but still after 12 days they are not able to deliver product.my order number is [protected]. Whenever i m calling to customer support they are continusoly telling your product is dispatched without asking me order number. Also customer executive is not talking properly. If tvc is not able to dispatch product so kindly refund my money or send product to me immidiately. With Regards,...

Dear Team,

I had purchased new Mobile from your site but it's not working properly.

I have facing below problems in it.

1. Screen is showing blurry picture & videos. It's not clear
                            2. Camera also capturing Blurry Pictures & Videos and not supporting to HD Pictures & Videos.

3.It's Battery back up is going down day by day, at present it's giving only 2-3 Hrs Backup. every time we need charger for it.

4. Bluetooth also not supporting to with other company device.

Kindly Suggest what i do for repairing of it.

Phone information given below.

Phone- Nuclear SX-2013
                            Serial Number- MT[protected]#
                            BO[protected]

Build No. 0502G045_NuclearSX-SP_V10_20130520

Kindly look in this and resolve the problem as soon as possible.

With best Regards
                            Manoj kumar upadhyay
                            H.No.565, Sanjay Nagar, Behind
                            Sent France School, Durga Temple Street
                            Near Reliace Tower Bareilly-243001
                            Mail ID:-manoju.[protected]@gmail.com

Greetings from TVC!

Thank you for placing the order on TVC skyshop!! We appreciate it!

This is in regards to your query regarding the order you have placed.

We would request you to give us your order no. and invoice details in order to further help you.

Should you have any queries or require any help, you can either mail us on [protected]@tvcskyshop.com or call us on our contact helpline no: [protected]/15.

Thank you for your time at TVC. Have a Good day!

TVC Customer Support Team.