TVC Skyshop Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Aug 26, 2021

File a complaint to TVC Skyshop

Having problems with TVC Skyshop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TVC Skyshop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TVC Skyshop

TVC Skyshop Website

TVC Skyshop Head Office Address

TVC House, Khandwala Center, Daftary Road, Malad (East)
Mumbai City District

TVC Skyshop Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 233 5786
Fax

TVC Skyshop reviews & complaints page 5

I purchased a mobile form TVC Sky shop.com dt, 19/9/12 vide order no. OC2945478 @ Rs. 9180, I return this mobile for some problems for replacement (as per company with in 7 days replacement after replacement send the custmer in 7-10 days).dt. 24/8/12 by courier but the company has no return this mobile to me. they tell me that this is in process and send you to in 7 days but till dated i have no recd this mobile so please help me.
The company mobile no. is [protected]

Thanks and regards

Surender Kaushik
TVC Skyshop Customer Care's response
Dear Sir, Greetings from TVC! This is in regards to your complaint on www.akosha.com against TVC. As per the instructions received from our warehouse , we had sent your replacement to your address on first attempt. At this time it was not delivered since you have changed the address & the product came back to us. We then took new address from you and have sent your product through SPEED POST -EM[protected]IN ON DATED 19/3/2013 AS PER NEW ADD: SURENDRA KUMAR S/O HOSHIYAR SINGH, VILLEGE AND POST MEHRANA, DISTRICT JHAJJAR HARIYANA PIN CODE NO.124139 Contact : [protected] [protected] Should you have any queries or require any help ,you can either mail us on [protected]@tvcskyshop.com. Thank you for your time at TVC. Have a Good day! Regards, TVC Customer Support Team.
Very useful information.Thanks for sharing with us.

I was bought 1 smart phone of Rs. 8890/- from TVC sky shop on 23rd January,2012 and mobile have six months warranty, i found some technical defect and i send mobile instrument to tvc sky shop and it was received by tvc on 21st July,2012 i.e before warranty expired mobile instrument has been to reached to the company and they are confirm that, my phone to be taken care under warranty.

After taken surverl reminder from the company, they are given answer, your complain is under process, after passed away more than 2 months.

If they are not able to repaired, i think they should give to me new phone or refund my money.

Mr. Abhijeet - Sr. Techinal manager was contacted person .

Contact no. of TVC Sky Shop : [protected]/15
    TVC Skyshop Customer Care's response
    Dear Sir, Greetings from TVC! This is in regards to your complaint on https://www.consumercomplaints.in against TVC. We would request you to give us your order no and invoice details in order to further help you. Should you have any queries or require any help ,you can either mail us on [protected]@tvcskyshop.com. Thank you for your time at TVC. Have a Good day! Regards, TVC Customer Support Team.

TVC Sky Shop Ltd, is not refunding me the cost of Returned Products and Security Deposit about Rs. 80,000/-...
      HI, I ORDERED SIEVIING MACHINE(TAILORING MACHINE)FROM TVS SKY SHOP.AFTER GETTING IT I WAS SHOCKED IT WAS CHEAP CHINA MADE 100 RS SIEVING MACHINE.IT WAS NOT EVEN WORKING WHEN I CALLED TVS NUMBERS THEY SAID ONLY SHAPE IS DIFFERENT ITS SAME AS SHOWN IN ADVERTISEMENT.COURIER IT WE WILL REPLACE THEY DIDNT GIVEN COURIER CHARGE IT TOOK 450 RS.THEN AGAIN I GOT THE SAME PRODUCT. I GOT CHEATED TOTAL 2,500 RS. GOVERNMENT MUST BAN SUCH COMPANIES....

I purchased a Movie Camera (ICAM16) from TVC Sky Shop Limited, TVC House, Khandelwala Center, Daftari Road, Malad (east), Mumbai-400097 at Rs. 4,690/-. Order No.OC2575793, Order Dt. 04/03/2011, Despatch No. OC2575793 & Despatch Dt. 26/03/2011. Customer Code was C1184168. At the time o[censored]sing the camera on 16th April 2011, I found the camera got defect and became inoperative. The camera was totally useless. The camera was delivered by Jai Durga Traders, Kolkata(Phone No. 26415013 &[protected]. They are not taking any responsibility when contacted over phone. I sent several e-mails to the ''''çustomer support'''''' informing them about it on 18/04/2011,24/04/2011 & 01/05/2011 for the replacement of the unit, but received no reply. Lastly, I sent a Registered Post Letter to them praying for the replacement of the camera and got no reply. I''ve waited for one year to get a positive reply from the TVC Sky Shop Limited but now I''ve decided to place the matter to you for the protection of my monetary interest. I''d been cheated by the company. I hereby file the prayer to for justice.
      TVC Skyshop Customer Care's response
      Dear Sir, Greetings from TVC! This is in regards to your complaint on https://www.consumercomplaints.in against TVC. It has been noticed that the our records does not show any complaint or the issue regarding your product and its issue. We would like you to give us the complete details of your issue faced, product sent to the TVC warehouse etc. We assure you that we will help you in best possible manner by checking your case. alternatively, if the product is not under warranty, you can get the product repaired through local repair centers. Should you have any queries or require any help ,you can either mail us on [protected]@tvcskyshop.com. Thank you for your time at TVC. Have a Good day! Regards, TVC Customer Support Team.

TVC Skyshop — Double Payment Charged By TVC SKY SHOP

I had purchased a pop corn maker from TVC Sky Shop In January 2012.
        Initially i made the payment from my CUB bank account, which was hanged up.
        The money was deducted from my account but order was not made.
        So I again ordered it 2 days back using Credit card.
        The Order Number is
        OW00024767.

The order was delivered, but the money was deducted from both accounts.
        After a long discussion...

Complain with TVC Sky Shop: Problem started - Order No. OW00041073 for 1 Smart Phone Android 2.2 mobile phone

I had placed an online order for Rs.8890/- (order No.OW[protected] with TVC Sky Shop on 24.04.2012 for purchase of Smart Phone Android 2.2 mobile phone, which was received by me on 03.05.2012. However, within 3 days, the mobile started creating problem and stopped charging further. The matter was discussed with TVC Sky customer care No.[protected] on 07.05.2012 and the mobile instrument alongwith charger were returned back to TVS Network Ltd, MIDC, Mira Road, Thane address on 08.05.2012, which is received by them on 12.05.2012. I have taken up the matter several times with the company but till date even after lapse of more than a month time, I have not received back my repaired mobile instrument alongwith the charger. Every time, I get the structured reply like "You complaint is in process and our team is working on resolving the issue of the phone, pl cooperate with us". I really do not know when will I get back my repaired mobile phone alongwith charger. I treat this as a serious deficiency in customer service and matter needs to be suitably dealt with. I want TVC Sky Shop to send me the fully repaired mobile instrument / new mobile instrument alongwith charger immediately or refund my paid amount of Rs.8890/- without further delay.

Please help me in resolving the issue with TVC Sky Shop.

Thanks & regards,

Isaac Tudu

Mob: +[protected]
        TVC Skyshop Customer Care's response
        Dear Sir, Greetings from TVC! This is in regards to your complaint on https://www.consumercomplaints.in against TVC. Sorry for the trouble faced to you. It has been noticed that we are not able to trace the product you have sent at our warehouse. Could you please update us the courier AWB no of the product sent to our warehouse so that we can further check the issue. Should you have any queries or require any help ,you can either mail us on [protected]@tvcskyshop.com. Thank you for your time at TVC. Have a Good day! Regards, TVC Customer Support Team.

Tvc Sky Shop/ Smart Android Mobile Phone — Not received the product with in 1.5 months

Order Not delivered even after 1.5 months
        I have a huge problem that i am facing from your organisation.
        I Placed an order for a Smart Andriod Mobile Phone (order no OW[protected], but have not received the same till now. Moreover no one is willing to inform where it has reached, infact i was not even informed that my order is getting delayed. On complaining what i have been informed that it would take some more time, but not an exact figure has been quoted as to when it would be delivered.
        After such a bad response, I would like to cancel my order, but dont know how as when i call at your center they ask me to wait for the order rather than listen to what the customer is asking for.
        Real bad experience, pls look into the matter as now i do not require that product any more and return my money.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Bhawna Mahesh Joshi
        [protected]/ [protected]
        Could you advise on the above.!

Bhawna Mahesh Joshi

For mobile set i give an order on[protected] order no 0C2708364 (MODEL NO. ICON G11), IRECEIVED PARCEL FROM TVC SKYSHOP ON 22ND August at Lakhipur P.O. After opening parcel I astonished to see that the mobile set & other accessories are not there, only send warranty card, manual CD, User manual, Earphone, Hand Bag, Some unknown locket insert the mobile box & one Sarba Sree Dhan laxnmi Yantra, then i call at TVC Sky Shop customer care center and said about parcel then there staff said to me that return the parcel in there head office.
          I send parcel in there head office(TVC SKYSOP LTD. A/3 Mira MIDC. opp. Milton Factory off. W.E. Highway Mira Village Thane-401104) by speed post from Lakhipur post Office on[protected].
          Aug 13, 2020

i have purchase one spy cam pen from tvc sky shop on dt.15.04.12 and i have received it by post on dt.18.03.12 after check i found that this item nor work or defective so i call to tvc they say you send back it to our address so i send back this defective product to tvc back on dt.19.04.12 and i have received its pod on dt.21.04.12 with tvc sky shop stamp & sign after i send this pod to tvc sky shop for confirmation by mail but upto dt...

I ordered a V-Slicer from TVC on 8th April 2012 (Order Id: OW[protected] It has been almost a month, and they don't have any updates for the product delivery yet. I call them every 2 days only to hear different responses from each of them. The responses fall in one of the following category.

a) We understand your problem, and I will make sure your product gets delivered in 5-7 business days.
            b)...
            I have ordered Cosmetic Product "Bright Forever" via Booking no OC2900747 on 6th April 2012 and the product is still not delivered. I have called them thousand of times and even emailed on the support email ids still no response. I have done the payment through credit card.

TVC Skyshop is the worst place to shop.

Imran
            [protected]@yahoo.co.in...

Chairman : Vinod Agrawal
            Director : Vinod Mehta

Do they exist or just fraud names like they are running TVC skyshop for years now

Dear Vinod & Vinod -

Return my money INR 4000 or someday you are going to PAY much more.

Just a gentle warning - I'm very good at returning in multiples, don't make me
            Dear customer,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I would request you to kindly forward your system order ID for further action.

Thanks & Regards,

TVC Customer Care
            mail [protected]@tvcskyshop.com

I bought an iSmart player from TVC Sky shop (order number OW00028197, and it was delivered on time. When I checked it display was not working. I sent it for repairing and they received it on 18th February. After that I called them several time and sent lot of mails. Whenever I called them mostly they answer only in Hindi even if I select English language and they put it on hold and then they simply cut the call. After that regular complaint mail used to come. When I sent mail to them, I receive standard reply 'your complaint is under process'. More than a month gone and so far no proper reply about how long it will take.

Already I spent Rs 1500 for the product, Rs 180 for courier to send back the faulty one and more than Rs 50 for phone calls.

I regeret my decision of chosing TVC Sky shop to buy a product and it looks like they sell only defected products and theirs is one of the worst after sales service and customer service. I will never buy anything from them again.
              TVC Skyshop Customer Care's response
              Dear Sir, Greetings from TVC! This is in regards to your complaint on www.akosha.com against TVC. we would like to inform you that he working new replacement of the product has been already dispatched to your address. below are the details of the product sent to you. Date:- 13.06.2012 Indian post AWB no : EM[protected]IN Should you have any queries or require any help ,you can either mail us on [protected]@tvcskyshop.com. Thank you for your time at TVC. Have a Good day! Regards, TVC Customer Support Team.

hello,

i had ordered a spy pen camera on tvc sky shop which i have received in damage conditions and the same i have returned the product to the tvc sky shop on 21/01/2012 by speed post NO-ET[protected] IN which they have already received on 24/02/2012. Now its almost 1 month i am waiting for my product to reach.

after complaining several times i have not received my product nor got any refund. Even the seniors are not ready to reply my email neither phone calls.

below are the following details of the products:-
                Amount : Rs.1590/-
                Order Number : OW00026054
                Transaction Number : TR[protected]

please look into the matter and do the needful.

thanks & regards
                L.P Kothari

TVC Sky Shop — regarding ibook

this is charupriya i bought an ibook from tvc sky shop for official purpose from online booking from chennai to mumbai. i got that i book they assured that you having chennai customer care centre if you have any problem you please concast our customer center, they told it was a mini laptop with same laptop features but after purchasing only we known that later it was a mobile processing software how i came to know this means i inserted my...

I ordered OC2812806 from TVC SKY SHOP in Nov 11

The website was not working
                  I called to complain...they offered to help by taking my order
                  the address was noted incorrectly.
                  i made sure this was corrected before i paid via credit card
                  they sent the order to the incorrect address
                  no tracking details were provided.
                  i spent a lot of time on emails and phone calls chasing my order
                  i gave them the correct address on 6 occasions before i added this to all my emails
                  they still despatched to the wrong address.
                  By jan 5 TVC asks me to pay for shipping as this is the 3rd time they are sending it.
                  I refused as they already had the correct address in writing with them
                  more emails
                  in feb 2012 i called them again and blasted as no replies received from the customersupport team

they finally send the products BUT one is A DAMAGED Product....

So to spite me after all this they send out broken stuff in the 360 Spin & Dry Mop
                  TVC SKYSHOP has mentally tortured and stressed me out and i have over 50 emails to show
                  how through their incompetence i have suffered and how they make me chase them even though they had my money in
                  november,

I want my product replaced asap or to be compensated the full amount of my order.

I have emailed them saying send the new product and collect the old one.,...
                  WHO WILL PAY FOR THE PRODUCT TO BE SHIPPED BACK,
                  WHY DON'T THEY ARRANGE A PICK UP.
                  HOW MUCH LONGER WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO THE MARKED AS COMPLETED.

i WILL NEVER EVER EVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND TO ALL TO USE
                  COD ONLY COS ONCE ANYONE HAS YOUR MONEY YOU WILL BE CHASING THEM FOREVER.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I have bought Mini Laptop i.e. I-Book from TVC SKY SHOP online Marketing basis, I have received the product and after one month i found that it is not in proper condition. I want to return the product and refund of my money. But they not refund policy and not exchanged the product. It is very small size laptop and not used. Kindly give me suggestion what can i do now?...

I have purchased TVC Slicer Dicer from website. Product was delivered within 6 days. In 1st use two blades came out. I logged a complaint in email. But they wasted my 3 days in asking useless information. Then I called on customer care to speedup the process. Executive Mr. Naresh Kureshi also ate my 30 minutes but no help was given. He just told you have to courier faulty production to our repair centre on my own money. They will not pay anything. He was not having authority to TRANSFER CALL TO SENIOR AUTHORITY, TEL NO OR ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE, TO GIVE IN WRITING OR IN EMAIL, HE DOES'NT EVEN KNOW ANY NAMES OF TEAM LEADER, ETC.., No such kind of policy is written on website. So why should I bare charges for courier?
                    Order No: OW00028338.
                    Cost: Rs 515.
                    Aug 13, 2020

HI ALL I ORDERD I-GAMES HD MOTION GAMING, WHICH SAID MRP Rs.13500, OFFER PRICE Rs.3890. I HAVE ORDERED & RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. I SHOCKED WHEN I SAW MRP ON BOX, IT WAS Rs.2750.THEY HAVE STICKED A STICKER ON IT & SCRATCHED WITH MARKER. BUT ANY HOW I FOUND IT & COMPLAINED TO CUSTOMER CARE SAYING I NEED REFUND. THEY SAID ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE REFUND. ALSO ITS NOT MOTION GAME WITH HD, ITS JUST KIDS TV-VIDEO GAME. [censored] TVC SKY SHOP. FINALLY NOW ON 22-01-12 I HAVE REQUESTED THEM TO PROVIDE VALUE FOR MY MONEY. AT LEAST GIVE OTHER PRODUCT FOR BAL Rs.1000. AS ORIGINAL PRICE IS Rs.2750 & I PAID Rs.3900. BUT NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE. WILL SEE TILL 24-01-12 OR ELSE I WILL MOVE TO COURT. I WILL NOT LEAVE THEM, NO PROBS WHAT EVER HAPPENS. THEY HAVE TO PROVIDE VALUE FOR MY MONEY OR I WILL SHUT DOWN TVC. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
                      PRODUCT LINK : http://www.tvcskyshop.com/Product/frmProduct_Detail.aspx?itemid=271
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      i also started to join as CFA.. & deposited 1 lakh token amount..but before signing the agreement & depositing further 20 lakhs… i read on online forums about the frauds of the company.. thankfully i didn’t proceed.. i said no to them..
                      but it took them 2.5 months to return my money..
                      totally fraud company.. no good product.. no sales as they claim.. not at all profitable investment..
                      don’t waste your hard earned money.

TVC Skyshop — i CON G4

i CON G4 mobile Mass Storage / PC Suite / Media Transfer / Connect PC/Java connection like some details were been viewed in this mobile now option not showing when iam connect to PC, only getting popup as charger connected need advice about the complete Mobile usage report in PDF format how can i get it,
                        in this Mobile we will find various problems like phone line connecting to other person not for specific person.
                        when you...