TVC Skyshop Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Aug 26, 2021

File a complaint to TVC Skyshop

Having problems with TVC Skyshop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TVC Skyshop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TVC Skyshop

TVC Skyshop Website

TVC Skyshop Head Office Address

TVC House, Khandwala Center, Daftary Road, Malad (East)
Mumbai City District

TVC Skyshop Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 233 5786
Fax

TVC Skyshop reviews & complaints page 9

Hi Team,

The Slicer Dicer which came with Merlin 123 has its blade dismantled, kindly provide a suitable replacement or repair it.

Also please send a person for a small demo of Merlin 123.

Manish - [protected]

Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our company policy i would like to inform you about free product(Slicer dicer) its complimantory free gift from our company. we are not charging for that. For any kind of sevice please contact with local vendor.

Raju
Customer Support
Aug 13, 2020
I feel sorry for u, but I am using both Merlin 123 and Slicer Dicer from last 2 years & its working fantastic!!
Even i am also using the same product Merlin 123 from last one year and since it has no problem at all.
I agree with Mr Ketan even my Merlin 123 is working properly from last 8 months. It is such a wonderful product
As per my experience it is a awesome product of TVC which really help me in my kitchen. Thank you TVC for such a great product.

Order No. [protected] dt: 24/08/2010. (Merlin Mixer)

After watching Advertisement of Merlin Mixer on TV on dated 24/08/2010 for the first time I happily ordered 1 Set of Merlin Mixer from TVC Sky Shop & I got the delivery of same on dated 02/09/2010 for Rs. 3565/-

After receiving the mixer on dated 02/09/2010 I was disappointed to see that Mixer was in broken condition so very next day on...

TVC Sky Shop / Bright Forever — Non Delivery of product

I had purchased the above product over phone and even made payment thru credit card online on 7th aug'10

I have not received the product inspite of my reminding the concerned. I had received the following SMS

"Dear HELEENA SEN , We have Dispatched your product by Post Office AWB No EM[protected]IN,Cust Care against your Order OC2424365"

On 26th Aug, I receive a call after so many...

I had ordered Merlin 123 (Mixer Grinder) from TVC Sky shop on 14/08/2010 thru credit card. I was promised the delivery within 5 days.My Order No. 0C2428515. But till today (28/08/2010) I have not received the item. Repeated calls/mails to the company yeild nothing. The company always gives me the same answer 'wait for more days'. Now I am asking for the refund. But the company refuses to refund.

Shall I register FIR against the company ? Pl help.

Uday Shetty, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
    Aug 13, 2020
    go to www.eBay.in and search for shop " home_n_lights" . They have the original mixer also ( with Warranty ) and all spares too, you may call on [protected] too, it really helps !
    I think instead of complaining here you should contact to customer care of TVC. Customer care is the right place to help you in this matter.
    Ya Mr Sam is absolutely right. I think for your problem customer care is the correct place to solve it

HI ,

I have ordered slender shaper with free gifts on 6th June by TVC sky shop. provided order no. is : OW00000460 & transition id for payment was TR[protected] .

Can i know why it is not delivered yet. Now more than 11 days completed after placing order & product still not received.

Kindly revet me on my mail amit.[protected]@gmail.com ASAP
      Aug 13, 2020
      I disagree with this complaint because even i ordered the product by credit cared and i received it in 7 days. If you haven't why don;t you call on customer care department of the TVC sky shop,
      I agree to rehanjogia's comment that this is a site where serious issuies are discussed if as a consumer you are no contacting the company then how can you ask for redressal

TVCsky shop — TVC ORDER NOT RECEIVED

With reference to my order no.OW00011579 placed as a gift to my friend Dr. K. Venkateswarlu for his birthday on 15th, so for the items Smart Phone Android 2.2 (1) and 5 in 1 Air Bed (1) not reached to his address. I is to inform you that the mail and sms received says that items will receive within 24 hours of receive of payment. The order is palced on 09/09/2011. Myself have received SMS on mobile from your end (From Mobile No.[protected]) on 09.09.2011, stating as your product will be shipped in next 24 hours but after lapse of 12 days but still product not reach to me.
      Can you reply that by which courier have despatch and their Consignment Note number.
      When ever your toll free no.it will not work. The STD money we have to spend to talk to costumer care no. wait for hour together no one attends. Very bad customer service. Intern claims that TVCSKY shop is Number One, and lakhs of satisfied customers and items will deliveries within 48 hours is totally wrong. Without further delay pl. acknowledge and inform by email the actual position of despatch from your end.
      Hope for immediate action.

siva ([protected]) mail: [protected]@gmail.com

I had bought a Slender Shaper from TVC sky shop. The same stopped functioning within one month. After speaking with the customer care executive i had sent the same to their Thane service center as advised by the customer care executive at my cost. More than 3 months have passed and several commitments of delivery within the week have gone. Lastly TVC says the warranty on the product is expired. Ridiculous but yet true, their attitude is that of a cheater, a cheater of trust.

Am planning to move to consumer court for the mental agony TVC has put me and my family through.
        They did not even bother to call back on my phone complaints or or mail back to me on my written complaints. I still do not understand why this company has not been taken to court, i have seen several complaints basically on faulty products.

I request all the aggrieved customers to come together, create a forum and file a case against TVC in all those places from where the respective customer belong and a joint case in one court against TVC.
        Lets fight back with these vultures who have been cheating on us time and again considering us to be a divided lot who cannot do anything to the companies.

Lets come together, show this company what united consumers of India can do.
        I volunteer to collect all data from aggrieved customers and file the case against this company.

LETS JOIN HANDS IN FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHT.
        Hi i am Bharat Bhatt and I had taken slender shaper from tvc and it worked fine the customer support helped me regarding the usage and tips on usage
        I totally agree with Mr. Bharat.
        I am using this product from last four months.
        and even i also got good support from customer care and other executives.
        I dont know why such people give false commitment's regarding the company.
        i totally disagree with Sushil.
        Even i purchased the same product slender shaper from tvc company, and i got the delivery within 1day and am using the product from past 10 months with a very good result.
        even the customer support executive helped me out to use the product as well as provided me tips to maintain my body...
        Slender shaper, the most result oriented product of TVC Skyshop Ltd.
        It is result oriented because, previously I was very fat but regular use of Slender Shaper helped me in reducing inches and shaping my waistline.
        It also tightens and firms my hips and buns.
        I also use it as a massager which helps in relieving stress in my shoulders, back, neck etc.

It is an multy purpose product and result oriented tooo...
        Hi i am Ashia and even i am using slender shaper recently i never felt any problem from its side so i would suggest that if you have a complaint try contacting customer care they will defenitly help you
        Hey this is Mohd. Sikandar, really slender is satisfying product i wonder why you have a complaint from this product
        I am really shocked to know that product like slender shaper also have some complaint. I am a slender shaper user since last year i never had any complaint from the product and company.Maybe you failed to contact the customer support department otherwise they would have helped you.
        I simply cannot belive to the above complaint after getting all the postive response right below it definately its a miracle and not a nightmare
        no dis is absolutly true coz 7days phele hi meine i con g4 mobile liye and i thnk isse acha tho ek third hand mbyl bhi jyada acha chalega and mein itne dino se coll kar rahi guys dey r nt evn giving service centre dat kaha hai icon g4 mb phn bhahut jyada bakwas hai i dn undrstand hw dey can cheat us lyk dis guys kisiko bhi agar service centre indore ya or uske baju mein koi city mein ho service centre so plz say me

TVC Skyshop — Delivery of Damaged product

Hi! My name is Farhana Shaikh, i ordered Nagar Suraksha Kavch from TVC,after opening the parcel i found that the amulet was damaged & when i called the customer care they asked me to write an application & go to some place in mira road & gave me complain # id 139456_167. Now whenever i call that number again it's just ringing & before when i called i could the hear the IVR but now whenever i called its just rigning &...

TVC Skyshop — Faulty Product

I recently purchased a mixer named Merlin 123 from TVC Skyshop limited. I am registered with them with my mobile no [protected].

It was delivered to me within 5 days of putting the order. However the product stopped within 2 days. When I lodged a complaint they refused to replae the faulty product and nstead asked me to send it to their head office for repairs...
          Please send me the staus of No. EM[protected]IN...

TVC Skyshop — Received Damaged Product Bright Forever

I ordered one product from TVC skyshop (Bright Forever, Order Number - OC2266656 ), the product was about to deliver on 10th October but it delivered on 14th October 2009 and the worst thing is it was damaged .

I called up TVC customer care yesterday(14 th Oct 2009) and spoke to Mr Vivek, he asked me to call customer care centre and they will end one person to collect that damaged product and will replace...

TVC Skyshop Ltd — Slender Shaper

Hello sir this is Subramanya KS from karnataka. I have order slender shaper and also i sended the DD of SBM and it was received from yourself on 4/5/2009 and DD was debeted on your accout on 11/5/2009. Now is 2/6/2009 till today i have not recived product. First order number was given to me is OC2128894 and today it was changed to OC2201920. I have sended full amount of Rs 4990=00. So you are not sending the product i will only 7days from...

TVC Skyshop / Speak English In Thirty Days — Non delivery of the product for an extended period of 12 days

This is to inform you that i had ordered (order No. OC2085645) a product (Speak English in Thirty days) over my mobile phone on 20th March 2009, using my credit card, the money was deducted immediately thereafter, and i was given an assurance that i will receive the product within 7 days, after seven days i started calling their customer support center ([protected]), every time there is a new person on the line and...