UCO Bank Customer Care

Amit Nagal

I am uco bank customer name Amit Nagal, having my salary (S/B) account in UCO
bank branch...

DHIRENDRA MOHAN BHATTACHARYYA
I was interested to open a savings bank account with any one of the banks. Finding the attitude of the staff to get new accounts and their dealing with their existing customers left the idea to proceed further and opened an account with State Bank of India as their customer care found better. Incidentally, it is mentioned that customer care in UBI& UCO Banks is almost nil. Respective authorities should take a note of this. DM BHATTACHARYYA,HOWRAH.
WHEATHER I CAN PAYNENT OF EMI OF H.B.A. LOAN TO ANY OTHER BRANCH O[censored]CO BANK IN KOLKATA?

Uco Bank — NO cash received but debited from account [Resolved]

Abdul Majid
    I would bring to your notice that on[protected] I had tried to withdraw Rs 10000 from State bank of India,Akashganga...

Pawan Singh Dogra
    Complaint against the Sr. Branch Manager Sh. Sudesh Raj Bhardwaj UCO Bank Bhoranj Distt. Hamirpur (HP).

Respected Sir,

With due respect and humble submission, It is stated that I Pawan Singh Dogra S/O Sh Shakti Chand resident of VPO. Jijwin The.Bhoranj Distt. Hamirpur (HP) had taken a house loan of Rs.700000/- lakh from UCO Bank Bhoranj Distt. Hamirpur HP on 6.7.2006 which has been cleared in regular installments’ with the concerned Bank. on Dated[protected]. But it is painful to mention here that when I asked from the concerned bank Manager to return the papers mortgaged with the bank but he refused to return the same and misbehaved with me. In addition to it when I demanded the sanction copy of Loan and agreement then he also refused for the same
    The behave of this Bank Manager with people of the area is very rude and rough so many time the complaint of the concerned Bank Manager has made with the higher officer of the Bank but no action has so far been taken against him. Please look into the matter at priority to remove the monopoly and dictatorship of the concerned Bank Manager.

With Kind regards
    Yours truly,
    S/D
    Pawan Singh Dogra
    VPO. Jijwin.
    Distt.Hamirpur
    (HP) 176045
    This branch manager behave is very rude and rough so many complant of the conserned manager has made with the higher officer of the bank. but no action
    Dear Manager

(Bank of Maharashtra)

Subject (Non Delivered of ATM & ATM Pin No)

I have Customer of your Bank Last four month my Account no is [protected], Sir I had apply in Atm card last 02 month sir now these time is not reply these message .Sir I request you .Pls just provide in ATM and ATM pin no and My Atm Send in our Branch,

Pronab Kumar Saha
      Ref: Debit Card No. [protected] (Savings Bank Account with Behala Branch)

This is to bring your notice that while I am swiping my debit card to withdraw an amount of Rs. 100/- on 15/10/2009 at Indian Overseas Bank ATM Counter at Behala, opposite Behala Telephone Exchange. After completion of the transaction I got a transaction slip reference no.[protected] showing an amount of Rs. 100/- has been debited from my account but the amount not dispensed/received by me.

After that on several occassion I have checked my balance through ATM and I have seen that the amount still has been debited to my account.

Therefore you are requested to look into the matter on urgent basis and credit the amount to my account at the earliest. Otherwise I have to think in future that should I use the UCO debit card or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Pronab Saha o

Amit Mahajan
        this is related to systems how our "Nationalised Bank" harasses customers due to lack in procedures and commitment towards job.
        1)UCO Bank being a reputed Nationalised bank,I had applied loan(Shelter Loan-Scheme B) for new Flat fromUCO Bank,Pimpri Branch-Pune on 2nd June'2009.Mr. Dilip.M helped me out in making my file ready with each and every details and document required.
        2)the File was send to CPC(Central processing Cell),in Deccan Gymkhana.Few more documents were required like IT return which was made available to Mrs. Paul(Coordinator from UCO bank).
        3)They require Gurantor,which I provided them,leading further delay in loan.(AS PER SCHEME NO GURANTOR IS REQUIRED STILL PEOPLE AT UCO BANK INSISTED FOR SAME).
        4)On 25th August'09 I asked the authorities it was made me aware that all formalities have been done only BUILDER VERIFICATION has to be done and by 10th Sep'09,cheque for Loan will be available.On which basis I Gave advance Notice to my House owner of Vacating my flat.
        5)On Saturday I was called that original Agreement is required to be shown to advocate.I took leave from my Office came to Main Branch and agreement was shown.At that time the people there are saying that there is problem in your "NOC document".Since last 45 days they were nat able to see that problem.Is that the process of bank?????.
        6)Still i kept myself cool and told them let me confirm with them(PCNTDA-Pimpri chinchwad New town development authority) and will revert back to you on Monday.
        7)On monday after visiting PCNTDA I explained to authorities that NOC cant be taken from them it will be given by Builder(Which already submitted) only on transfer and society formation same will be done.After this they framed another story that we will not be able to give you loan asked(Which was earlier agreed) as our sytem is not accepting same due to some reason(which was nerver explained).

Please tell me now:-
        a)30th sep'09 is my last date (notice served after assurance for UCO bank for Loan)at my rented house where shall I go after that.
        b)Why people at bank don't tell in a single shot what paper's are required or any fault in papers.DOESIT REQUIRE 90 DAYS TO TELL.I quetion on the professional attitude o[censored]CO bank and employees.
        c)Who is responsible for Mental Harassement and Monetory Losses.

Please help as I have no option left.For others please don't go for UCO Banks,you will always be on negative side.

Ppf With UCO Bank Kolkata — late credit of subscription [Resolved]

saroj bagree
          I have deposited Rs.70000/ cheque for ppf with uco bank kolkata main branch a/c no-9588 in my name as SAROJ BAGREE where i...

amrit pal
          i am having debit card o[censored]co bank, which was used at hdfc bank atm machine on dt.1st july 2009 double debited rs.500, i request you to refund the amount by reverse entry to my uco bank firozpur
          amrit pal m-[protected]
          from amrit pal sundar nagar backside malwa khalsa school ferozepur city phone[ [protected]]

with reference to above, due to some technical reason beyondontrol following disorder occured on 01/07/2009 by debiting twice amounting rupees 500/= on atm machine aat ferozepur
          I have an UCO ATM Debit card. I want to get SMS in my mobile ([protected]) when ever I use it for a transaction of greater than Rs 1000

I have a saving bank account with Garubandha Branch o[censored]co Bank with ATM facilities wich was opened two months back. The card no is[protected] issued by the Bank in favour of my saving Bank Account No. 005028. But I am very much astonished that I am not allowed to withdraw the amount with a remark that the the Card is not yet been processed / no validity of card Number.Now I requet you in which way I shall proceeds so that I may be able to withdraw the required amount to meet the day- to day expences.
          The reply may be sent to the following e-mail address. Thanking You.
          Yours fatthfully,

Putuli Kalita

e-mail address - [protected]@rbi.org.in
          neutrall
          MY AC NO [protected] NAME OF MAMATA PANI
          I WANT A ATM CARD
          My ATM ( UCO BANK) card has been debited with rs 6000 unconditionally . I have lost the receipt i know it is my mistake. But there behavior is too bad and they are not taking any responsibility both Sr. Manager and Manager are behaving very rudely. My A/C no. is 19608 in Durgapur Benachity Branch Pincode - 713213. I want your support please help or help me
          Hello Sir. Mai mere ATM Ka Code bhul gya hu. Or mera Code vala form bi ni mila. To kya muze new code ya vhi code mil sakta hai. PlZ kya aap muze is bare me kuch madat kr skte hai

Sonali Podder
            Ph.: [protected]
            E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

To
            Consumer Complaint Forum

Sub: Account debited with Rs.10, 000/- (Rupees Ten Thousands) but cash not received using SBI-ATM.

I have an account in UCO Bank (ATM card o[censored]CO Bank bearing No. [protected] for Savings Bank Account No.3430) at Middle Point, Port Blair Branch. It needs to be added here that UCO Bank is not having any ATM counter in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and while issuing the card they have had informed that there will be absolutely hassle-free operation by the ATM Card (o[censored]CO Bank) for withdrawing money from SBI’ATMs.

On 27th June, 2009(at 11:57 AM), when I tried to withdraw Rs. 10, 000/- from SBI-ATM counter (ATM ID: S1AC[protected] situated at DairyFarm Junction, Port Blair no cash(money) was dispensed from the said ATM and the printed transaction statement/slip (No.8882)came out of the machine showed a remark - that your transaction could not be proccessed, incovinience is regretted, call helpline numbers etc..

Immediately after that some more withdrawals from the same ATM were made by me of amounts : Rs.5000/- ( 11:59 AM / statement No.8884), Rs.9000/- (12:00 noon / statement No.8885) & Rs.2000/-(12:01 PM / statement No.8886) one after another, all of which were dispensed by the same ATM without any discrepancy as well as printed statements for all those successful transactions have also been received through the said teller machine.

But at the end of all these, when I actually noticed/checked my balance, it showed Rs. 10, 000/- less and then, without any delay I made a written complaint (enclosing relevant/available documents) to the Senior Manager, UCO Bank, Port Blair, which was registered and forwarded accordingly for rectification along with all details.

Further, I went to the SBI, Port Blair HQ Branch, where after making necessary scrutiny, it was informed that the transaction made through the concerned ATM by my card on 27th June, 2009(at 11:57 AM) is showing INVALID as per their records and the dispute will be regularized/sorted out automatically within a oerid of 2-3 days by the SBI, HQ, Mumbai by crediting back the said amount to my UCO bank account.

It is very much regretted that nothing has come out till date even after a lapse of about 20 days inspite of interacting regularly with both SBI & UCO Bank at Port Blair. Sir, we are a middle class family and Rs. 10, 000/- is a big amount which is again needed very urgently. Therefore, I request you to look into the matter and make credit of indispensed amount (cash) of Rs. 10, 000/- to my account at the earliest.

A POINT-WISE BRIEF OF PARTICULARS OF THE FAILED/INVALID TRANSACTION ARE GIVEN HEREUNDER :

1. ATM card o[censored]CO Bank bearing No. [protected] issed by Middle Point, Port Blair Branch, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.

2.SBI-ATM counter (ATM ID: S1AC[protected] situated at DairyFarm Junction, Port Blair.

3.Failed/Invalid ATM transaction by the card on 27th June, 2009 (at 11:57 AM) of Rs.10, 000/- (Rupees Ten Thousands).

4.Non-receipt of cash (Rs.10, 000/-) from ATM & statement/slip (No.8882) showing transaction could not be proccessed, incovinience is regretted, call helpline numbers etc..
            5.Money/amount (Rs.10, 000/-) debited from UCO Bank Savings Bank Account No.3430 of Port Blair Branch.

6.SBI, Port Blair HQ Branch records also shows invalid ATM transaction by the card on 27th June, 2009 (at 11:57 AM / No.8882) including valid/ sucessful withdrawals by me from the same ATM of amounts : Rs.5000/- ( 11:59 AM / No.8884), Rs.9000/- (12:00 noon / No.8885) & Rs.2000/-(12:01 PM / No.8886) one after another.

Thanking you,
            Yours faithfully,

SONALI PODDER
            Madam Podder,
            It is very good, you have rightly taken up the matter with the concerned banks and your efforts in this regardsare are appreciable too. you have given sufficient proof to the banks and now I think you will be credited the amount within few days, means just wait another 10 days, as i have also crossed the same way and got credited the amount within a reasoable period.

UCO Bank — Non receipt of cash from ATM

Dear Sir

This is for your kind information that on 09.03.12 (time around 04.00 pm) I have tried to withdraw 3000/- cash from ATM of City Union Bank situated at Avinashi Road, Coimbatore,which is under City Union Bank Ram Nagar, Coimbatore – 641009.

I regret to inform for that neither I have received money nor any charge slip was issued from the ATM machine. Only dialogue shown was “ Requested Time Out”.

Thereafter I again tried to withdraw 3000/- cash, this time I got the money, but totally 6000 was deduced from my account.
            Under the above circumstances I requested UCO Bank to credit the aforesaid amount to my UCO Bank SB A/c no: [protected].

But since then no action have been taken so far & I am suffering from tremendous mental anxiety.

Your’s sincerely

Jishin Jacob.K.J
            kuzhiveli(H), H.no: 20/1937
            Don Bosco Lane, Cochin-682 507
            Mob: [protected]
            Date:[protected]

sadanandan.t.s.
              On behalf of our customer M/s.Radhakrishnan and Manoj current account holder we are preferring this compliant.This customer has to receive RTGS funds transfer from your Malpe (karnataka ) branch. Our branch viz-UCO BANK MUNAMBAM is RTGS enabled and IFSC CODE is UCBA0000989.
              Your above branch is telling that our above IFSC code is not correct and they cannot send the fund.
              The prblem lies, we presume, your banks central server may not have updated with that of RBI RTGS server. Though we have personnally informed the branch regarding this issue the matter still remains unresolved, as such our client is not able to get their funds in time.
              Please look into the matter and help us to get our funds trasffered at the earliest.
              regards,
              sadanandan.t.s., senior manager
              application form
              your rtgs system is very sufficient and effective for fund transfer.

Uco Bank — About ATM [Resolved]

Sumeet Kumar Nigam
                I used UCO Bank ATM on 05/02/2009 TuesDay and take rs.20000/- in the notes of 500/- but 1 note is very rough used so i said...

UCO Bank - Neelam Chawk Branch, Faridabad, Haryana — Branch Manager has taken out money from my account without my permission [Resolved]

Neeraj Gaur

This is regarding a fraud by Branch Manager UCO Bank, Branch - Neelam Chowk, Faridabad, haryana.
                br...

Ramesh Chandra Roy
                I purchased a fixed deposit of Rs. 1.5 lakhs from the Branch in Dec 2005 for a maturity period of 3 years and the instrument was carrying a rate of interest 6%, so I decided to pre-encash my deposit and renew it for higher interest rate prevailing in July'07. But to my horror, I was informed by the the Bank that details of this particular fixed deposit is not available in their computer system and asked for sometime to settle the matter. They kept on lingering the matter on and on the pretext of inquiry and finally came up with nothing. Finally, i filed a complaint with the Banking Ombudsman, Guwahati and bank did not bother to represent the case. It was decreed by the ombudsman to make good the payment by 31st dec 2008 but despite the lapse of 3 months time, bank has not bothered to pay any heed to the decree given by Banking Ombudsman and still they have the same answer as beginning that inquiry is going on and the Branch office is yet to receive direction from the Head Office. Under these circumstances, I am groping in dark as to the recourses available to me for my hard earned money and the justice for my mental agony caused with malicious intent by the branch Officers.

UCO Bank & Canara Bank — Online registration [Resolved]

Ankit Mittal
                  The online registration for uco bank and canara bank's probationary officers is not opening...Its giving a message server...

Uco Bank — debit card swipe amount mismatch [Resolved]

Simi Shibu
                  I have my salary account with UCO bank, Mount Carmel College, Vasanth Nagar, Banglore (SB A/C [protected])
                  i happened...

ZOOBI AMIR
                  sir
                  I have taken admission in BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING course through MP-PET entrance test at SRI SATYA SAI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SEHORE(M.P). i have applied for the bank loan at UCO BANK, BHAGALPUR. But they refused me by saying that it is not possible due to many reason...
                  sir plz help me...
                  i have applied for edu.loan having all fulfil eligiblity in uco bank sanokharhat branch.but refused it by the bank.what can i do?
                  sir, i applied for education loan in UCO BANK khesar dist-banka state bihar. maneger told me that write an application to nearest nodel officer then i did.four days leter nodel officer send a letter to maneger to give loan but maneger told me that this bank is not in your block so he did not give loan. sir; i m a student of sapthagiri coolege of engineering bagalore, karnatka. sir dat bank is nearest bank from my house .

education lone

Sir maine education lone ke liye 5 Dec. Ko apply kiya tha lekin us per baknk ki taraf se koi bhi action nhi liya gya aur aisa bol ke bhej dete ki kal aana 5-6 din ho gaye aise hi guma rhe hai

Mrs Richa and shailesh Kumar
                    Our FDR no K 306013 dated 11/09/07 matured on 11/09/08 (Uco Bank, Market Quarter Pilani (Rajasthan) Bank code number 0018)of amount Rs 49900/- till date we have not received the amount. From the last two months the bank manager is saying that we are searching for it but no positive reply is given by him. Kindly look into the matter as i am in need of money.
                    -Richa & shailesh Kumar
                    my complaint is not given me account details
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

UCO Bank HDFC Bank Bank — EXTRA CHARGES ON DEBIT CARD ON FILLING PETROL [Resolved]

PRABHA SHANKAR PANDEY
                      MY NAME IS PRABHA SHANKAR PANDEY ADDRESS ARYA IAS ACADEMY, CANTT THANA ROAD, NEAR DIG BANGLOW, GORAKHPUR U.P. I FILL PETROL...

Devenra Singh
                      Dear Sir.
                      I am having an online Demat account No.54558185 and trading account no. [protected] from ICICI direct .com. I am having 350 shares o[censored]CO BANK but so far I could not receive my dividend amount declared @ Rs.1/- per share by the board o[censored]CO Bank.
                      Kindly look into the matter either by yourself or get it done by the officer responsible for sending the dividend amount in my ICICI bank account through ECS.

Devendra Singh
                      i am ankush naraniya student of B.E. final year. i want to open demat account in your bank for trading. so i want to know charges of demat account and trading.
                      thanking you
                      your faithfully
                      ankush naraniya
                      I am anil maurya
                      I am shareholder o[censored]co bank and collected regular dividend o[censored]co bank.but my problem is closed my bank accounts of icici bank which accounts no printed on dividend cheque

So pls guide me what is rules to change my bank account number old(icici bank) to new(state bank of india) and dividend deposited in my new bank account no.
                      thanking you

your faithfully
                      Anil Maurya
                      hello sir actually i have not get my dividend for my shares so pls check it.nd reply on me on my email [protected]@gmail.com

Uco Bank — e-banking kit not yet made available [Resolved]

A Mukherji
                        I have applied for a e-banking username and password on 29th MARCH 2008 at my Branch (OCC Rajgangpur, Sundargarh, Orissa)br...