[Resolved] Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] — Unable to link aadhaar with pan card

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 shanu281 on Jun 20, 2017
My Aadhar Number is[protected] and my pan card is AABPE4857A. I tried to link my aadhar card with pan card so many times but getting the same error as it saying " Aadhar Number is valid but its status is not active. Please try after activation". I already linked the aadhar with bank without problem . Then I changed my aadhar name, date of birth & address to the same as mentioned in Pan Card. Also done the biometric again. But still the result is same . I tried to contact all the helpline numbers of aadhar and pan card. but they didnt give me a proper answer. So please do the needful and requesting you to rectify my problem. I am also submitting the documents with this.

Thanking You,

Sulaiman

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 19, 2017
i tried again by doing biometrics with akshaya centre

[Jun 21, 2017] Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shanu281, Jun 23, 2017
I tried to update my pan card details online by submitting aadhar details. but when it come to final authentication it s getting failed due to some error in aadhar. please find the attachment

Unable to link aadhaar with pan card

Comments

My aadhar no is[protected] i was register csc apply online the otp was not send to my registered id so please solve the problem this message is shown - Exception Occurred - OTP Generation Failed. Aadhaar number does not have both email and mobile - code:112

+91 11 2348 1126 [Delhi]
    +91 22 2216 3494 [Mumbai]
    +91 52 2230 4979 [Lucknow]
    Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] - Unable to link aadhaar with pan card