Family Health Plan [FHPL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 4, 2023

File a complaint to Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Having problems with Family Health Plan [FHPL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Family Health Plan [FHPL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Family Health Plan [FHPL]

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Website

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Head Office Address

Srinilaya – Cyber Spazio, Suite # 101, 102, 109 & 110, Ground Floor, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Family Health Plan [FHPL] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4033

View more phone numbers

Fax

Family Health Plan [FHPL] reviews & complaints(110)

Explain why my mails from monto.[protected]@aiesl.in to [protected]@fhpl.net is unanswered
You are mediator... so why u r mediator... don't u have other work

This claim is knowingly delayed or rejected by Manas Roy. All the Required documents has been provided to the TPA FHPL. Details are attached below. Kindly reimburse the bill.

Hospital Name : Others OPD Insurer Name : National Insurance Co. Ltd
    Policy Holder Name : Kumar Pardeep Proposer Name :
    Insured Name : Ritu Policy No :[protected]
    Employee ID :162524 Relationship : Spouse
    Claim ID : [protected] UHID No : NIC46667772
    Date of Admission : 11/12/2022 12:00:00 AM Date of Discharge : 11/12/2022 12:00:59 AM
    Claim Type : Reimbursement Claim Amount : Rs. 26835.00/-
    Policy Period : 10/1/2022 12:00:00 AM TO 9/30/2023 12:00:00 AM CorporateName :Bank of Baroda - Employees

I have been running pillar to post for my claim of 58k for admission in hospital for severe back pain and spasm in stomach
      I had the first attack on 25th Oct and consulted Doctor, was advised injection which I took from local hospital nearby. I kept taking the injections regularly for 2 day and was getting better
      28th Oct morning I yet again got the same attack and on Doctor advise asked to get admitted immediately. The pain...

Very unprofessional approach, confirming through video call having chat with patient and checking patient id band and medicine stock at the time of discharge. Breaching patient privacy. Company is not paying and settling the pre-post hospitalisation bill. The details of corporate employee policy no. policy no. [protected]-02 and unsettled claims are mention below along of bills claim id.

1. CLAIM (ONE) for Pre & Post Hospitalisation (17-21 April'22)

- Registered with ID No. 3822918.
      - Claim Amount - Rs. 23508/-

2. CLAIM (TWO) for Pre & Post Hospitalisation (8th-14th July 22)

- Registered claim id- 3866347/1
      - Claim amount Rs- 17544/-

3. Claim (Three) of Rs. 11605/-

The total claims of Rs.52657 is not being paid till date.

rgds.
      Amar nath prasad

Very unprofessional and worst service, misleading and fraud. the cost and treatment was clearly mention in the pre-auth letter and we got the approval for the total cost, however at the time of final settlement they only paid half of it stating that there is a cap limit for this particular treatment. If this is true then why didnt they mentioned this clearly in the pre-auth email. when I spoke to the FHPL spoc, (Shilpa HS - Email: shilpa.[protected]@fhp.net...

For reimbursement support i have called multiple time on their otll free number but it is showing always as busy what to do

From:
          Lucy Shyamsundar
          BA no 19968
          BRANCH CODE 15021
          policy no:[protected]P[protected]

Kindly do not renew my insurance policy mentioned above.
          In spite of writing a letter to the bank manager Union Bank of India, Vellore not to debit the premium amount of Rs.13865, the same was debited on 21.06.2022.
          Kindly return the premium amount of Rs.13865 to my bank account [protected], as I do not wish to continue the policy. The bank Manager has also written to you to return the money.

I want to have cataract surgery done for my father. We contacted ASG eye hospital in Jaipur which is one of the network hospital. We were told at TPA desk there that they do not entertain cashless as New India assurance is a government company and they entertain cashless for private insurance companies only as there are some issues/talks going on with government insurance companies. I have also applied for cashless pre authorization on FHPL...

Family Health Plan [Fhpl] — Delay in insurance claim against policy no 355000502110001815_ Emp. Id 161928_UHID # NIC43473082_Claim ID_21091600292

I would like to express my disappointment with the unsatisfactory
            level of service.
            I submitted a claim on August 16, 2021, but to this date, I have not
            received my claim amount. I have submitted all the medical documents
            twice and escalated them several times to the Grievance cell at
            [protected]@fhpl.net and Shivakumar M, Sanjay Kumar Srivastava, [protected]@fhpl.com, claims, Rakesh Kumar, Lavanya M, Ramalinga,...

I applied for cashless, got approval started treatment and after bill they rejected with a reason "due to need of hospitalization not established", why they haven't mentioned for initial approval, if they would have mentioned in initial approval, I would have went to some other known hospital

Here I, Mr Uday Digambar Bajare (Claim id 3670429 TPA FHPL) bring to your notice that in the Month of January 2022, i fell ill as because my mother expired on 29th December 2022, then we had to follow all post death rituals in freezing cold of January
              Hence due to all I was suffering Viral Fever with Acute Bronchitis (chest infection) So i got admitted in OASIS MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL PIMPLE SAUDAGAR PUNE which very near to my home...
              Have taken a family policy from office. which shows cashless claims. 10 days before my father in law was diagnosed with liver cancer and was admitted to the hospital.
              we have used my brother-in-law insurance for the treatments. As he admitted my father-in-law as we where out of town. As he got diagnosed he was under treatment.
              He was unwell again so we admitted him to the hospital again for the treatment as he had a lump growing...
              FPHL is a peace of [censored]. Especially the Call CENTER employees including the Supervisor (Irfan or Imran I don't recollect the name). A CUSTOMER reaches out to company HELPLINE with an intention of getting the problem resolved but here it is vice-versa. The Call CENTER executive doesn't hold any information and always ask CUSTOMER to wait for 2working days, which doesn't end anytime. I had conversation with Multiple people in...

I am Mohammed Muntazim working under CYIENT PVT LTD. My employee id mm56880 . I claimed a reimbursement of my baby's operation but the status of complaint has not changed from more than a month.. I am tired of calling them for status update.
              Please help me on this.

ClaimNo 3651133/1

I am Krishna Putta, My wife underwent a surgery and later I have submitted all original required supporting documents/reports to claim the procedure expense. After submitting all the originals, Viman nagar Pune FHPL team reviewed and they set the status IR pending, again they are asking the original documents/reports. FHPL intent is to reject the claim but I never give up till I succeed or proceed with legal action against FHPL

Sir, we have done investigation before admitting only but simply by telling only admitted for investigations the claim has been rejected pls do needful

I have submitted Medical Claim ID: 3460565 for my dependent . But the Claim got rejected stating the reason as "Rejected due to not submitting the mandatory document. Even after multiple follow up (more than 2 months) still I could not find out what is the mandatory document which they are expecting.

Kindly help me to sort this issue.

Fhpl taking 10 to 15 days to update in custmer portal. Why it's happening idont know. Fhpl taking toomuch time.If want good relation all brokers don't business to fhpl

My documents received on 23/10/2021
                        Still not received credit it takes how much time for credit process. Please clarify...
                        Employee id-S34521
                        Claim ref.no-3529453

I have requested for maternity coverage for my delivery. But the claim was rejected considering as it's 3rd pregnancy. 1st - miscarriage happened during 1st trimister on 2014 and this was considered as baby born and claim has rejected and 2nd delivery happened on 2016 and 3rd delivery 2021.

I wasn't not utilized maternity insurance and but claim was rejected considering 3rd kids but given baby birth only 2. I'm applying only 1 insurance. Contact email id: [protected]@gmail.com
                          In fact, FHPL is a scamster