Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.
1904

Uttar Pradesh

1904
Bad

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir/Ma'am This is Anamika maurya from village mudrasan district sitapur... Im here to inform you about some problems of electricity which we are facings from so many days... I dont know the exact reason but may be due to heavy load or poor quality of cables our village's transformet gets destroyed in just 15days it happens each month.. IT is so true that authority provide us transomformer as soon as possible but plz. Sir do a permanent solution because in this covid situation the education is online and electricity is the basic need of it so plz its my humble request to you do a permanent solution by which Transform can work in better way.
Oct 05, 2021

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

******INCORRECT BILL********
    Dear team,

The bill for the Sept month has been generated with a meter which has completely stopped (no display), no action has been taken by the concerned people even after repeated complaints about meter replacement.

My bill for last months has been generated by the uppvnl is 4, 53, 000.
    This is an act of ignorance and irresponsible behavior by the concerned dept o[censored]ppvnl.

I request the concerned authority to take necessary and quick action against such an act of ignorance, which may have serious repercussions on the a common citizen, may cause a catastrophe in his/her life due to such a high & absurd amount of monthly electricity bill.
    For your info please

Kindly do the needful As soon as possible.
    Oct 04, 2021

I am getting a sms for electricity bill submission of below consumer
      Kindly remove my mobile number as this consumer is not me or any one from my family .
      Oct 04, 2021

Sir hum apna bill sahi se jama krte hai aur miterv lg chuka hai aur ab hum miter riding ke hisab se bill jamakrtefir algsenet...
        Sir meri light bill badkar aarhi hai miter ke hisab se mera bill sahi hai pr net pemerabill badkar aa rha hai bill badkar...

Sir
        मेरा बिल बहुत ही ज्यादे आया है जबकि मैंने हर महीने अपने बिल सही से और समय से चुकाया है
        कृपया मेरे बिल के बारे मे मेरी सहायता करे...
        Jagdish Lal Srivastav
        Oct 03, 2021

Respected sir,
          I informed you that in my area one home is there, his home cut incoming meter live wire with the help...
          I am rohit sonker UPPCL mai mera bill galat a raha hai but mai kai baar ja kar complain kar chuka hu lakin mera bill mai koi...

Myself Pooja from ghaziabad actually we are facing the problem of low voltage. Since 10 days there is an issue of low power supply. We can't even ON our electronic items. Any item is not working due to low power.
          Please do something for this.
          Sep 30, 2021

My meeter is running but bill is issue by company without reading so issue my bill acording to meeter reading.
            Sep 30, 2021

I am Rajan Thakur, My address is
              Vill- Bhopatpura, PO- Bhopatpura, PS- Khampar, Near Chakia Kothi, Bhingari Road,...

My account number is [protected]
              I have a due of rs 2667 and without any notification my electricity connection is disconnected by the UPPCL and on paying bill online on UPPCL website the electricity will be connected after 6 hrs
              The behaviour of the officer of nearest power station is also bad .
              In this 21st century the government still not built a good software to manage this type of problems . Pls hire good software engineers
              Sep 29, 2021

Dear sir, please remove common miter and add 1st floor also of my individual meter.
                Shiv Chandra Jha
                Consumer...
                I paid the electricity bill online through Google Pay and the whole amount is deducted from my bank account. But I haven't...

I live in Bamrauli area of prayagraj district o[censored]ttar Pradesh and I am suffering with high cost on my bills (3700) in one month . I am using on 2 fans and 1 fridge(only for 2 hour/day) .
                The man (usses offensive words and rudely talks ) who came for the reading purpose said that the previous boy that was taking the reading from last few months .I dont understand that is the electricity bills are in their hands !
                Kindly take my reading again .
                My account number is =[protected]
                Area pincode = 211012

Thanking you, hope you will do something .
                Sep 28, 2021

Kindly take my reading again .
                  My account number is =[protected]

Thanking you, hope you will do something .
                  Sep 28, 2021

Hello sir this is complaint from Village and Post -Malaon, (Paswan tola, Near BSNL Tower), PIN -273413, district-Gorakhpur, UP.
                    On 27 September 2021 a storm with strong winds hit a eucalyptus tree, that tree gets fallen on 11kv wire . Some of your employees came and detached wire from main electric pole . They said to cut tree on the next day.
                    On next day, one of your main employee of Malaon village said the peoples that it is duty of people to cut down that fallen tree on the 11kv wire. Then only they will join the wire.
                    Please sir kindly tell that employee that how any non technical person could clear the fallen tree from there.
                    Thanking you, Hoping for fast work and early solution.
                    Sep 28, 2021

Connection no. [protected], there is problem of high voltage since yesterday 26th Nov. evening for which number of times complaint made to local bijli ghar at bachcha park ladies park Meerut but of no avail so far.
                      Request to kindly make immediate arrangements for removing the problem of High Voltage.
                      NAGENDRA GUPTA
                      S/O RATISH MOHAN
                      Sep 27, 2021

The actual reading in my meter on 22/09/2021 was 40890 but I recieved an online bill only upto 40355 reading (91 units only) for Rs 2539. It appears that the bill is issued without taking readings of the meter physically causing a loss to me without no fault of mine. You are therefore requested to instruct the concerned S.D.O. to cancel this bill and issue a new upto 40890 reading so that I may pay that bill in time.
                        Sep 25, 2021

एक बहुत पुराना लोहे का बिजली का खंभा मेरे घर के कोने पर है, लेकिन अब यह खंभा क्षतिग्रस्त हो गया है और यह मुड़ा हुआ है, हमने इसे एक पेड़ की शाखा से बांध दिया है, शाखा इसे लंबे समय तक नहीं रख सकती है। और गुजर रहे वाहन टकरा रहे हैं। कई बार गली में विद्युत धारा भी प्रवाहित होती है। बिजली घर में भी कई बार इसकी शिकायत की, लेकिन कोई समाधान नहीं हुआ। कृपया इसका जल्द से जल्द समाधान करें अन्यथा इस पोल के कारण दुर्घटना हो सकती है
                          Sep 25, 2021