Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Customer Care

FacebookLinkedIn
Shakti Bhavan, 14, Ashok Marg
Lucknow
Lucknow District
Uttar Pradesh

Bad

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] related photos (478)

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Complaints & Reviews

I
Nov 19, 2020
Seattle, United States
By mistake, the electricity bill of my house has been paid twice. 1st payment was made using Google Pay app on 16 october 2020 and the 2nd payment was made using paytm app on 19 november 2020.

Please resolve this issue by adjusting in next month's cycle or by refunding the amount.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] electricity bill paid twice online
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] electricity bill paid twice online

[Nov 19, 2020] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
    Nov 18, 2020
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Dear Sir.
    Up to last 4_5 years I have received EB bill[protected] R's.
    Now from 23/10/20 to 12/11/2020.no meter running no electrician coming in village in any month for reading or checking the meter has drop a box type it's working or not.
    Then how to generate this Bill 1301.87 R's.
    It's totally default by EB office.
    Kindly correct the Bill so that we pay on-time.if not correct any extra EB department is responsible.
    Vill post Naduali lar Deoria
    Consumer no[protected]
    Mob no-[protected].

[Nov 18, 2020] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Also today I have already meet with AE Salem per Lar he is telling why you not complaint against meter it's ok.
    But you tell me why if you install meter your electrician is not coming up install meter?
    Then how can you taken reading every month paying 100-300 R's.now in this month 23 10 20 to 12 11 20 how to generate this Bill 1301.
    Why not generate as per previous recording previous Bill?
    AE is telling if meter has been coorect then we charge 460 R's why you tell me.
    I could not pay any extra amount if not solve the issue will, free for consumer court.
    And who is seat home for every month go to EB office.
    People are having work or not.hole lar block and my village like this issue.
    B/o Dinesh Nath Tiwari
    Also today by offline.
    Dinesh Nath Tiwari
    B/o Vijay Nath Tiwari
    Dear Sir.
    Kindly correct the Bill and meter then will pay on-time line.
    Your AE bimlesh Maurya is telling if correct the meter will generate from 2018 why ? What are you telling it's not a proper method for that I will complaint against EB department how to working without seen the meter till you generate bill and I paid nothing is pending.
    It's your EB department fault.
    Lastly I am telling you correct the Bill or meter if meter is working from same date you have to power generate the Bill.

B/o Dinesh Nath Tiwari
    Kindly correct the Bill.
    Why you are interested to respond about this issue.
    Please tell me.
    Then we have to go other options.
    B/O Dinesh Nath Tiwari
    Please solve my issue .
    I have paid 1302 R's it's how can you generated kindly extra amount adjust to my next Bill .
    B/o Vijay Nath Tiwari
    dinesh nath tripathi's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 14, 2020
    Dear electricity department salempur sub station Lar.
    Please inform me how much time I have to complaint against Bill and meter not working.
    Then how can you generate every month bill.
    Why you are doing wrong Bill.
    And why not refund my extra EB amount to my next Bill.
    It's showing how to you are working.
    I'm telling you kindly adjust my extra amount to my next Bill.
    Otherwise will be next complaint to consumers court.
    Dinesh brother of Vijay Nath Tiwari
    It's complaint site only for do the complaint nothing for solutions.no body coming for solve the issue.
    Many times will write nothing response why
    Can't believe this site will friendly for people.
    Dinesh

Nov 18, 2020
      Istanbul, Turkey
      I was doing my payement regarding my bill of Rs 63525 i have choosen upi gateway for this the amount has been deducted from my account but the payment error message is showing at the desktop kindly guide me in thus matter
      a/c no-[protected]

Nov 16, 2020
        Marseille 01, France
        Respected Sir, I'am a rural electricity connection user of Account No.[protected]. Electronic meter installed to my connection...
        Nov 15, 2020
        Istanbul, Turkey
        I have accidentally paid the electricity bill on a wrong consumer number([protected]), payment order number([protected]), on...

Singapore, Singapore
        I have accedently paid electricity bill twice of Rs 4478 . Kindly check and reverse the amount.

Account id o[censored]ppcl : [protected]

Transation id 1: TRTR/[protected]

Transaction id 2 : TRTR/[protected]

Shuaib

[Nov 12, 2020] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
          I have applied for advertisement no.:- 04/ विसेआ /2020 ARO.
          I filled the form and go to...
          L
          Istanbul, Turkey
          For reading of 51 units, the department has raised a bill of Rs.38, 188/-. The dopies of bill and video of bill has already...

Singapore, Singapore
          11000 line too loose touch to ground can be dangerous for life please reslove as soon as posible,
          7 complainant has been lodged 1 x 6
          ...not action yet

Nov 10, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            With due respect following few lines for your kind consideration
            11000 volt light wire has been broken in a field no action yet seven time complaint has been launched not action yet please do urgent action

[Nov 10, 2020] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
              Nov 9, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              महोदय, मेरे फ्लैट स.C-2/12 अरावली शताब्दी नगर सुलभ आवास...

M
              Nov 7, 2020
              Dhanaura, Uttar Pradesh
              I am Suleman have a rural connection no[protected] in my name dadheru kurd muzaffarnagar 251001
              I have problem with meter is not working properly please replace my meter
              I am complaint about meter replacement

[Nov 07, 2020] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 7, 2020
                Dear sir
                I would like to inform you that my meter is not working for the last 2 months. There has been no meter reading...

D
                Nov 6, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                In front of my house the poll has been fallen for a year long duration. no one is trying to get it fixed and install new electricity poll .it has great risk to life and property. The wires are running and hanging in front of my house gate. Kindly get us a new electricity poll installed.thankyou

[Nov 06, 2020] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 3, 2020
                  Los Angeles, United States
                  Hi Team,

I have fulfill all the formalities regarding the Disconnection like PD fee, surrender report, last payment but my connection is still showing Active.so please look in to this .Thanks.
                  AC [protected]
                  mob [protected]

regards
                  Naved ahmad khan

[Nov 03, 2020] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I have not recieved any call or email regarding this. And status is still showing the same.

V
                    Nov 1, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    For electric pole damage ( in front of house no. E - 861 pratap vihar ghaziabad ) due to rust .
                    So that it is very risky . It is in very dangerous stage . Please try to repair it or replace it as soon as possible.
                    Electric pole damage due to rust

[Nov 01, 2020] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 31, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Village jainpur post bhimapar Dist gazipur

1 shivdhani kushwaha 1pampiset 2samer sebal 3 home overload and...
                      B
                      Oct 31, 2020
                      Dear Sir/Mam,

I have electricity account number but Madhotanda Bijli ghar did not installed the meter at my...

Oct 30, 2020
                      Kolkata, West Bengal
                      Dear

Im Sageer Ahmad as a permanent employee of calcutta electric supply Ltd.
                      My residency address is village Meenapur Shekhanpurwa Post Pipri Rawat COLONELGANJ DIST GONDA UP.271502.

Having a account no.[protected] and recently Meter has been change from your side on date 10.09.2020 due to T.P spark.
                      Meter no.5869847 as per yello slip.
                      As per new bill generated by you and mention the unite 1983 and total unit consumption 800 and amount made Rs 4226.00
                      For this regarding i have fasing same issue to billing amount which was send by you.
                      No once came to at my house to took reading regularly.

Pls take legal action against the same update wrong bill and habituated and corrected the bill as soon as possible.

[Oct 30, 2020] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by Sageer1 Nov 11, 2020 Dear

Im Sageer Ahmad as a permanent employee of calcutta electric supply Ltd.

Meter no.5869847 as per yello slip.
                      No once came to at my house to took reading regularly.

Oct 30, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore

I want to request the concerned authority to please remove an old electric pole which is right at the turn of a very narrow passage. It causes difficulty for vehicles to turn. Also that pole is barely standing. It is tilted and is standing only with a support of a wall which is very dangerous. If I crashed down it might cost lives of people who will be crossing that narrow passage.
                        I would request to remove that old pole and instead fit those brackets on wall to support electric wires.