Vodafone India — sim not working

Navalpur, shivpur, varanasi, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Annu Dubey Pandey on Oct 22, 2019
Today on 22/10/2019 i took a new sim card on same no. ie [protected]. Earlier too faced no network, so i took new. The super store, maldahiya chowk, varanasi representaive assured me that sim will be actived before 4pm today. I made request that please made this no workable since it is o[censored]tmost necessary. I have to fill form.
Yesterday i visited the store too but coudnt manage of sort of time. The staff especially a girl speaks so harsh to consumer that no body wants to speak. The token system of que was defunct there. Its on their mood to handle whome first. I given long 1 hour in getting my sim card. In between this a girl employ there scolded a 50+ person who was sound from appearance such a way that i waited for long 1 hour. ...still my sim not working...how i will get otp for filling form since she said after long 24 hour i can get otp on this network as i have already misuse my 12 hour... Again i have visit to the store for same problem...many o[censored]s who visted the store today are dissatisfied

[Oct 22, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Please let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

Gipsy.

Comments

Dear Sir
i have lost my SIM as [protected] and [protected] so please block both the SIM on urgent basis
regards
j s
I want to get call and sms history of a vodafone prepaid number i.e., [protected] kindly mke it as soon as possible on my email id,
sundeep.[protected]@gmail.com