Vodafone India — Vodafone Scamming Their Customers !

On 22/01/2017 at 5:13 pm I recieved message from VM-611123 (Vodafone) that only on that day they are giving a Offer of 1 gb 3g data and validity upto 30 days after activation for only Rs. 44 .
So to activate the offer I dialled *444*44# .
But I recieved only 125 mb for only 3 days.
I want Vodafone to look into this matter
or it will leave me no choice to go to consumer court . I have attached screenshot of messages that proves that Vodafone has Scammed me .
My no is [protected] .
Vodafone Scamming Their Customers !
Vodafone Scamming Their Customers !

[Jan 23, 2017] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vijay Thevar Jan 22, 2017
On 22/01/2017 at 5:13 pm I recieved message from VM-611123 (Vodafone) that only for that day they are giving a Offer of 1gb 3g data for 30 days just at Rs 44 only and to activate the offer dial *444*44# . So I dialled *444*44# at 6:14 pm on same day. But instead of recieving 1gb for 30 days I recieved only 125 mb for 3 days for the same Rs 44 . I am posting this complaint 2 nd time beacuse the previous complaint was removed from this site which shows how bad they treat their customers . I want Vodafone to look in this matter as soon as possible or it will leave me no choice to take this matter to consumer court . I have attached screenshots of messages from Vodafone that proves that Vodafone has scammed me. Other vodafone customers beware !

Link of previous complaint : https://www.consumercomplaints.in/vodafone-india-vodafone-scamming-their-customers--c1476572

Vodafone India