[Resolved] Zaakpay — irctc refund

ravirs
I have booked ticket in tatkal quota on 13 oct 2017 but transaction is failed due to not seat avilable and payment completed i have paid through sbi debit card and payment gateway is mobikwik irctc says payment refunded on 16 oct 2017 in zaakpay pg but not received in my bank plz resolve this.
Refund bank name: zkpay
Refund date: 16th oct 2017

irctc refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2017

[Oct 25, 2017] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ravirs, Oct 24, 2017
zaakpay.com customer service

Comments

I have booked ticket in tatkal quota on 25-Oct-2017 in which i got TQ/WL 47 as the ticket was was nit confirmed it got cancelled, I have paid through PNB debit card, IRCTC portal says payment is refunded on 26-Oct-2017 in ZKPY but not received in my bank plz resolve this.
Refund bank name: zkpy
Refund date: 26-Oct-2017

I have booked ticket in 20 Dec 2017 payment completed i have paid through HDFC Internet Banking and payment gateway is mobikwik irctc says payment refunded on 25 Dec 2017 in zaakpay pg but not received in my bank plz resolve this. Please Resolve my problem ASAP(as soon as possible). If I pay through Net Banking So why you refund Zaakpay. I dont know about that and i dont have any account on zaakpay. so please i request to you resolved my problem as soon as possible.
Mob:-[protected]
Refund bank name: zkpay
Refund date: 25 Dec 2017

I have booked rly. Ticket on 22.12.2017 through irctc app. i have paid through HDFC Credit card. Due to some reason my rly ticketc fail transaction. Irctc portal says payment is refunded on 26.12.2017 through zkpy. But cash not receved in my bank a/ c. Please resolve this as soon as possible.

Transaction id.[protected]
Refund id
Refund bank zkpy dt 26.12.2017
Refund amt 495/-...
I booked tatkal ticket from ADI - NGP on 17/02/2018 in ADI Puri Exp - 12844. Amount of Rs. 1625/- was deducted from account. When I checked the settlement status on IRCTC it is showing as "payment settled" with Zaakpay PG. but amount is not refunded in my account. I did payment through SBI debit card. Please get the amount refunded soon.

I also not got the refunds
Irctc my ticket canceling in 30th Oct 2018 but refund not coming my account irctc status is transferred in zaakpay
I've booked train AC 2 from Syndicate debit card on 25th Jan 2019 but it was failed twice. So please let me know that when will I get both refund.
1) TRANSACTION ID: [protected]
2) transaction id: [protected]
Bank name: Zaakpay PG
Refund amount: 2975
Refund amount: 2975
I have tried to book two AC 2nd tickets for Pune To Danapur but the transaction was failed on 08.09.2019. The irctc has informed me that they have refunded the said amount to the concerned payment gateways but the amount of Rs.5336.38 has not been credited till date in the respective account of bank.
Not refund amount help me

8A, DDA Pocket 1, Sector 7 Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110075