Billdesk - Unsuccessful transaction

malkhan on Apr 17, 2012
With due respect and humble submission.I lay down few words for your kind consideration.
Sir,I recharged through Aircel website on 14/04/2012,with transaction number MP0412036662.
Sir,regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir,when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore,I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Abhijeet Singh
email id:21malkhan21@gmail.com

Comments

N Apr 29, 2013 by
Priya Jaid

On 29.04.2013 i made online Tata Photon no (9272040104) richarge for Rs.350.00 through my SBI debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now
N May 2, 2013 by
sandhya abaddon

i have paid 260 rupiees for domminos but the transcation was unsuccesee ...i didnot got the money return for four days...mty transcation to 31014960840...
N May 10, 2013 by
yuvarajks

I made transaction towards Vodafone online recharge for rupees 325 through State bank of India debit card on 8 may 2013.I received SMS " Thank you for using your SBI Debit card 622XX3335 for a purchase worth Rs325 on POS 000000000366864 at Billdesk.com txn # 201306521717 " but it was not recharged
The amount has been Rs. 325 has been deducted from the bank. Kindly make necessary arrangement.

regards,
yuvaraj.
+91 98438 88111
N May 12, 2013 by
rohitrai38

I tried recharging reliance net pack Rs.195 with my sbi visa debit card. But it is not happening. Im getting some error message like transaction cancelled. i was asked for 3d password, I think I have forgotton 3d password. But i think i entered 3d pwd correctly. pls help.. my reliance # 8509994720
N May 15, 2013 by
naveensoft90

Respected sir,
I have paid my hdfc credit card bill of Rs 550 through billdesk from TMB bank account. But the payment was unsuccessful. But the amount is reduced from my account. Please help me sir. What should i do now sir?
N May 15, 2013 by
viram.bhai

Sir, I recharged through vodafone website on 15/05/2012, with transaction number MSBI2995328821IGI4391128 TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A
Sir, regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir, when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore, I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Goraniya Viram
email id:viramgoraniya@gmail.com
N May 21, 2013 by
r.sabarna1990@gmail.com

Hi Sir,

On 15.05.2013 i made online TATA DOCOMO Payment for Rs.150 through my STATE BANK OF INDIA Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now?

Thanks & Regards
SABARNA
r.sabarna1990@gmail.com

N May 23, 2013 by
Rashmi Anand

sir, right now i have paid Rs.500 through bank of baroda debit card but i have got an error message as we are unable to process your transaction.plz contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com.plz let me know why my transaction is unsuccessful contact me at rashmi.a321@gmail.com 8757219318
N May 24, 2013 by
Rashmi Anand

sir, with due respect i wanna state that on 24-05-2013 i have made online payment of Rs, 512.35 through Bank of Baroda debit card my account no. is 00030100014576 but i got an error message as we are unable to process your transaction. Plz contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com.But sir i have got a message on my mob.9835433967 that the amount is debited.So plz give me proper information regarding transaction. I am obliged to you for your kind consideration.Thank you
N May 26, 2013 by
rajukulkarni

On26.05.2013 i made online MSEB Bill Payment for Rs.520through my SBI card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". Later i came to know as per mobile sms that Rs 520 was debited from my account..Seeking your esteemed help and advice in this regards.

Thanks & Regards
SEEMA KULKARNI
rackakulkarni@gmail.com
mobile 9561071065
N May 29, 2013 by
rajukulkarni

On 27.05.2013 i made online MSEB Bill Payment for Rs520.00 through mySBI debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now?
Mrs.S.M.Badadhe
N May 29, 2013 by
rajukulkarni

On 26.05.2013 i made online MSEB Bill Payment for Rs.520.00 through mySBI bank debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now?
seema r kulkarni
rackakulkarni@gmail.com
N Jun 11, 2013 by
kr_anilsingh

On 10.06.2013, I was trying send payment of Rs. 2340/- against the BSES Electricity Bill through my SBI debit card . Processing was continued but in the last moment the mesage showing that Your transaction was failed/unsucessful with error "Reasons: sorry! . . The same amount has been debited from my account. So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail : anilsingh1941@gmail.com or my mobile phone (9868042651).

Transaction Details are as follows:-

Anil Kumar
anilsingh1941@gmail.com
N Jun 13, 2013 by
varsha Parmar

Sorry we are unable to process your transaction.That the reply i got after making payment of RS 116/- THROUGH MY HDFC DEBIT CARD
MY LOOP Mobile no is 9821857549.

PLZ DO NEED FULL
varshaparmar1011@gmail.com
N Jun 14, 2013 by
Dr Sanjay Sharma

Dear Sir
I made a payment of rs 400 to allen coaching or online registration . Registration was failed but amount was deducted from my account . my transaction ID is IGJ0751206. My contact no is 9837140299.
Kindly look into this matter & oblige .

E mail id is - drsanjaysharma65@gmail.com
N Jun 29, 2013 by
pradeeptiwari0486@yahoo.com

Whenever i try to recharge my mobile for Tata Docomo Online Recharge on net after pay process a dialogue box arrives which tells if i continue then third party can see my information what does it means & if i cancels then amount is deducted but my mobile not got recharged it happens two times.
Kindly help me in this matter & also tell me the exact ID of TATAT DOCOMO to recharge online.

MY NUMBER +919044462351
MY NAME PRADEEP

Pradeep Kr. Tiwari
pradeeptiwari0486@yahoo.com
N Jul 13, 2013 by
praveen04 rao

sir iam trying to send the fees to kea portal since from morning but its showing an error the error is bill desk error- invalid input in the request message i dont no what to do plz help me
N Jul 28, 2013 by
Om Shekhar

With due respect and humble submission. I lay down few words for your kind consideration.

I filled form through IBPS website on 25/07/2013, and i pay fees Rs. 613.50/- through SBI Card with transaction number 201305420777.
Regarding this transaction I follow the instruction and i pay Fees according to instruction after sometime i got error page and i got sms from SBI bank that Rs.613.50/- was deducted.
What can i do? Please reply me as soon as possible. What is your Phone no. and give me advise?
When I called in billdesk office there is no any response.

Om Shekhar
email id:omshekhar100@gmail.com, omshekhar@yahoo.co.in
N Jul 30, 2013 by
J GANGADHAR

DEAR SIR RIGHT NOW I HAVE PAID SOME OF RS.220=00FROM MY B O I DEBIT CARD FOR IDEA MOBILE RECHARGE WHICH NO IS 9848885578 AND MY ACCOUNT DEBITED BUT MOBILE RECHARGE HAS NOT DONE SUCCESSFUL SO HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK OR MY MOBILE RECHARGE WITH THAT AMOUNT.
N Aug 9, 2013 by
rathod prashant jayantibhai

respected sir,
On 09-08-2013 i IBPS application fee for Rs.613.50 through my SBI Debit Card but My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So again tried for online payment, but it was not succeeded.and my 613.50 ruppes gone for my account so, that not pay ment reciept$ transection number, otherwise message is come to my mobile billdesk.com in txn#201305653008
So please guide me what should i do in this case.
With regards,