Bluedart Express - Refusal for delivering courier and usage of foul language

Vikramjeet Singh
To Blue dart

This is regarding refusal of delivering credit card and usage of abusive language by the courier delivery executive of blue dart.

Primafacia - The executive called on phone for delivering the credit card.he fixed up the time 12.pm and then arrived late on 25th december.1.45 pm
he called on phone and said that he arrived at the address and nobody was there where as in actual he did'nt come there and then the call made was from my side that still waiting for collection of the card.
finally, the person came with the delivery package and used abusive language when asked for the delay and refused to deliver the package(credit card) sent from barclays bank.
in the mean time he collected the pan card and wrote the pan card number on his receipt book and then went away with the card.
he even said that the courier will not be delivered and what so ever action i want to take i may do that and now in no body can get that parcel delivered at my address.

If this blue dart employees will do...then i don't think that anybody will be interested in getting services from blue dart.

I am sorry to say with this experience i will never ever use blue dart services.

second concern is the collection of credit card any how that bank has to see how they will get me that courier delivered.

Comments

There was a shipment for me. First attempted on 5th January, subsequently I called BlueDart office, then he told me that it will be delivered on Monday before 9. I waited till 10, it did not turned up. It came at 15:33. I was at the office as usual. Then on 7th January I called BlueDart office, the lady who was on the phone put me on hold for more than 5 mins, I just cut the phone, outgoing is not free as of yet. Again, I called on the same day again that lady transferred the call and the other officer who was on the phone cut it without listening to the matter.

Is this kind of service you provide?

This is regarding Sanpada office, Navi Mumbai.

This comment is reg. my complaint about Blue Dart. The issue got resolved within hours and in the evening on 8th January itself I got the shipment.

Thanks a lot to the people who took appropriate and immediate action.

Thanks a lot.

Dear Sir Or mam,

LR NO-AWB44061725912
Plz send my courier at this add

BRAND HOUSE RETAILS LIMITED
REID & TAYLOR SHOWROOM
Shop No-105, First Floor
The Gret india Place Mall
Sector-38A, Noida Pin Code (201301)
Phone No-0120-4235010
Vijay Singh Bisht

Hi, Blue Dart Team!

It's a matter of disgrace that you haven't been able to deliver my credit card despite of having dispatched it from Barclays Bank, Mumbai.

Please look into this courrier number - vide AWB # 11910399023 , which i found it from Barclay bank as a reply, and let me know about the delay in delivering the card.

If you have any concern about the same, kindly don't hesitate to call me on -9833120217

Krishna
Cell-9833120217

Dear Guys,

I am having the same problem with the BLue Dart Navi Mumbai Office in CBD Belapur.
The delivery guy came at my office address I was out for a meeting, Called me up I said deliver the card to my Assistant I am providing you all the required things. He did not deliver the card and used abusive language that collect it from the office. Then I went to their office , A senior officer also used the abusive language and said that we cannot deliver the card on the counter and has to be delivered to the mailing address. I had requested them to deliver it on Saturday and waited whole day but no one turned up., I called them 5 times and every time the person said the courier will be delivered in 30 Minutes.

This is the BlueDart service which i would not recommend any one to use to deliver anything.

awb no:42831550451
netbavo

Regarding the above complaint That I made for AWB no 42831550451.
I have a got an Email from customer Care executive to give my contact no. My Cell no is +919960688320. and email address is netbavo@gmail.com. I wish I will be contacted and the shipment be delivered at least because from the kind of experience I get a feeling that BlueDart delivery person is not interested in actually delivering the shipment and may put any comment that I was unavailable.

netbavo

BlueDart is full of liars an example is this reply from the customer executive as given below after i filed a complaint here.
----------------------------------------
E-Mail from "Prashant" to "Deepak Agrawal" at netbavo@gmail.com on http://www.consumercomplaints.in Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:20:36 -0800 Dear Mr. Agrawal,
Thank you for writing in and informing us about the same. Please accept our sincere apology on behalf of our feild staff. We ensures you that your shipment will be delivered to you on Monday ie on 10th March 2008 without fail. We request you to give us chance to to give you the service as per your expectation from Bluedart.
Please help us with ur contact numbers and email address to serve you better.

Truly faithfully

Customer care-Executive
Bangalore If you think that you received this email by mistake, please report it to http://www.consumercomplaints.in/sendmail/cn0.html
-------------------------------------------------------

The status of above email.... no field guy came to deliver the shipment or contacted me on Monday as per his mail i waited at the office for the shipment to arrive.

9960688320/9325643313

dear sir

sub: Not recd tha documents

sir yet not recd the documents (AWB No. 44105750931) from HDFC customercare New Delhi.

Please contact me on mobile no.

Thanks and regards

Brij Mohan
57-A, Chander Vihar
I P Ext.
New Delhi-110092

I had the worst experince in my life with this BLUEDART service.. I go three credit cards and all of the times they were dilvered to me thru blue dart.. and these guys are so useless.. they thing thereself the boss of whole world and do what ever they want.. I'll never ever in my life use blue dart for my business or will not recommend any body in my circle to use it.. The mailing address of the card was at my office address and they use to go to my office after my offical timings.. I requested them and wanted them to let me know atleast once that the guy has the card and is comming to me... but these guy even don't give the mobile to their reps so that we can contact them and get our dispatch.. Even govt/ service is far much better then these bludart people.. :(
D
kishore

Bluedart guys will never lift phones. And when they leave a message... the message is not clear.

I received a Courier from Bluedart, at that time i was not there, left a message with Phone number.. no other details.

When i tried to call that number no one was there to Lift the phone. I searched in google and found that courier Branch belongs to Balanagar, Hyderabad Blue dart Branch.

This is very very bad

This is Nageswararao, On Feb 19th our company(Accenture) sent a courier to me through your Blue dart. But till now i didn't received the courier.

AWB number is: 11946413430

please let me know the status, it is very urgent for me.

courier boy could not wait and he has no contact number - Courier

Dear,
I have got the message that collect your kotak mahindra bank credit card from dispatch room .I replied OK I am coming with in 15 minutes, I was reached there with in 20 minutes but courier boy did not wait and return back.
.OK I was Late but When I wanted to call them then I know that he has not got any mobile .what is the status of Express IT.

Arvind kumar sinha

Recieving couriers at 4.30 p.m. 5.00 p.m. since last four months. Blue Dart Local franchise at Jodhpur rudely replied tht it is company fault and can not deliever courier before 2 p.m.. I dont have company employee phone number for any complaint.

Dear sir, I am Aashish Nigam from Indore sending you a complaint about your services
I have a consingment sent by citibank by awb#42724943026 which I was to get 5 days earlier but I haven't got it yet .I have shown my id and my personal identification but still they are not handing the consingment over to me.And they are also unable to locate my residential address, every time they are going to my office at odd hours when I am not present in the office because as a Sales Manager I have to be on field the whole day, so many times i have given them time that I am at office but they didn't reach at that time so please redirect them that before reaching at my residences place make a call to me at my cell No. 9977212865 at leat 15 min.before ao i could reach at home to recive my consingment take it seriously, inform me as well on my E mail ID AS WELL AS ON MY CELL 9977212865
thanking you
Aashish Nigam
Indore

hello bluedart team,
i got a call from some blurart person that my some bank document with him, so i told him please delivar this bank document to my office because nobody in my room.after that till today he does not came to my office and he doesnot pick my call.
his cell no is 09945988955.the document came from barclay bank, delhi.please note my address for delivaring the document-
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
#419, 100FT ROAD, 4TH BLOCK, KORMANGALA,
BANGALORE-5600034
LAND MARK-NEXT TO CANARA BANK
OFFICE PH-080-411189351

i got the call from bluedart person 27.08.2008 and i tried to call him but he doesnot picking my call.he is from yeshvantpura branch of bangalore.

Identity of the delivery boy - Credit Card

Express IT courier people come to deliver ICICI letters or others and ask for the ID of the person who receives it but do not show their own identity. I want to register with ICICI bank that the courier company be instructed to show his identity as well when he is asking for one. The receiver also needs to be sure that the delivery boy is genuine. Please confirm this will be implemented.

Vijay Aggarwal
+919810021074

waiting for courier - non delivery of courier

i am waiting for my net banking pass words, ...

it should be posted on july 14 in mumbai ---that ref no is 2626789292-- but still i am reciving that courier.. pl check it..

Jayavardhanan..

respected sir,
with reference to mesage that i got from HDFC Bank that my parsal code #42841137765 posted on 2/9/2008 through your AWB service, but i did not the delivery yet now .So i kindly request you to take some necessary action.

Courier Status - Credit Card delivery

i got a call from HDFC that my Credit Card was couriered through
EXPRESS IT COURIER SERVICES whos POD No is :6600626480
but i dont know where to collect my courier or else what is the status of my courier
Name : Dharmender
Date of birth : 6th April 1980,
Address: 21-4-790, kokabazar, hussainialam, hyderabad - 264
Contact No : 9912569497
Please send me the reply as early as possible

couriur not delivered - mobile phone

i have booked one couriour in blazeflash on10/10/08. but still its not delivered . its very disgusting when we called to customer care they have not picked the phone or if picked we don't have information

regards