broadband and voice connection - deactivate the connection

Dwarka Prasad Agrawal

I am Dwarka Prasad Agrawal. I had an airtel broadband connection for which my account no. is 14244879.my landline no. is 07522-407864.
Sir i wanted to deactivate that connection for which i sent mails to there email id "wecare.mp@airtel.in"
second time.But the airtel company keep sending me bills for that broadband connection. Before this i had paid my whole bill when i used that connection
Sir am not in a mood to give any money for that connection. So please help me out
9981292018

Comments

Disconnecting the voice connection - Broadband & Telephone Services

I had taken internet connection from last two months along with voice connection under multiple tariff plan but at present i want to continue my internet connection only not the voice connection, so i request you to discontinue my voice connection immediately whose CUSTOMER ID. NO.-13200681,BILL NO.-253360541,PHONE NO.-4093651.

with regards
Laxmi Gupta
176 B Sector Indrapuri
Near Ajanta Complex Bpl.

Broadband Connection ( Urgent) - n/a

Hi ,

My Land line phone no is 25514451, the connection is on my moms name. One month back I applied for a broad band connection to work from my home,I even got a call stating it is under process.. but later since there was a delay I called the area BSNL office they told me that the telephone number is on DTDC Courier & Cargo Service, we have never given any intimation to BSNL to change the name and we are almost residing in that place for more than 10years how can this happen? and even our bills are coming on my Moms Name R Jayalakshmi, I have already approached your Indirnagar 80feet road BSNL office they said they will check and revert but cannot confirm how many days it will take. Request you get this problem solved immediately and help me get the broadband connection.

R Nitheshwari
( Daughter of R Jayalakshmi)

Hi Just wanted to know still how long things will take, we don't know who is working on this issue and whom to contact.

Pls take this as high priority and get it done
it is very very urgent.

to deactivate broadband connection - Broadband Connection

sir, am jagadishwar using reliance broadband connection.i want to deactivate connection my id is (275626658073).better if remove the connection as early as possible.and need a confirmation.my mobile no is 9866061365.

deactivation of hello tune - Airtel Broadband

dear sir,
I am the user of broadband with landline (num is 0712 4678302) want to deact the hello song on my landline /plz do the needfull.

I am Navneet Singh. I had an airtel broadband connection for which my user id is 073113710945_mp.
3 times and they sent me auto reply mail that they will contact me for deactivation.
Navneet Singh

first time.But the airtel company keep sending me bills for that broadband connection. Before this i had paid my whole bill when i used that connection
9981292018

I am sudeep dubey. I had an airtel broadband connection for which my account no. is 14636075.my landline no. is 0755-4249095.
i want to know about thw DSL Usage Charges which is included in my bill. what is that and why it is included send me detail of that.
thanks

Sudeep
+91-9770307493

i am yogesh choubey i want to urgent disconnect my airtel broadband connection due to my exam my tel no. is 0761-4043180 and accout no. is 14680741 (miss shakun tala choubey) she is my mother . due to my fanancial condition i cant pay the bill my alternat mb no, is 9755115894.

from-rajendra kasliwal
c/o king industries
117 gupta compound
pipliya pala indore
452001
sir
i had a broadband connection my account no.13185927 i have change my plan as per your rules because low speed so please change my broadband plan now i have Rs399 plan this i have change in Rs 699 plan
thankyou

sir i want to migration in my broad band plan super saver plan to 180rupes rantal and no internet .bcoz i cant pay the bill. account no. 14680741 and land line no is 0761-4043180 alternet no. is 9755115894
shakuntal choubey she is my mother

airtel broadband connection deactivation

I am dineshpal. I had an airtel broadband connection for which my account no is 075114701738

airtel broadband connection deactivation

I am dinesh pal. I had an airtel broadband connection for which my user id is 075114701738mp.

airtel broadband connection deactivation

I am dneshpal. I had an airtel broadband connection for which my user id is0751 14701738_mp.

airtel broadband connection deactivation

I am dineshpal. I had an airtel broadband connection for which my user id is075114701738_mp.
Thanking You dineshpal 09329806845

i am bhupendra singh. I had an airtel broadband connection for which my account no. is 14628879.my landline no. is 0771-4025685.
Sir i wanted to deactivate that connection for which i have said to cutomer care executive from 3-4 days as i have to go to my home town for 2-3 months.But they are not deactivating my connection . So please help me out.
bhupendra singh thakur

telephon no: 0731-4005971
from-babylata r devashrayee
cm 2nd/ 126 deen dayal upadhayay nagar
sukhliya, indore
452003
sir
presently i am using normal instrument for my tel no:07314005971. but i wants a CALLER ID INSTRUMENT and CALLER ID serivice, so please firstily change the instrument and please provide the CALLER ID SERVICE on my airtel landline no :07314005971 and adjust the chrges on bill of next month
thankyou
babylata r devashrayee
0731-4005971

dear service provider,
my dsl 075513451453 is not working since last four days.
plz do the needful
regards
mahesh barse

Sir, I m Mamta Patel landline no. is 0761 4048028 account no 356523 multiple landline and broadband.
1. kindly change the plan from existing to plan"Home 499 unlimited ".

2. This month we have received bill no.2171237400 billing period 17 apr to 16 May 2009 amount payable
Rs 2843 which is many time higher then the bills received till date this includes DSL charges of
RS 2193. The date and peiod mentioned is not matching to my use net was used for short time and
rest of the time i have not used only modem switch was on for which i have received even Rs 400 per
day on 18 apr 09, 21 apr 09 14 apr 09. So kindly recheck the bill and inform me the true amount on
mail so it can be paid before 06 jun 09.

i want a vify connection or a broadband connection in my home.so, let me know when it will be connected.
my contact no. is 9098407970.plz try to contact me as soon as possible...

broadband and voice connection - deactivate the connection