GILMA GAS STOVES - POOR QUALITY OF PRODUCTS, HORRIBLE SERVICE & IRRESPONSIBLE ANSWER ON GAS LEAKAGE

Kumar
FROM DAY ONE THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ON THE GAS STOVE.
THE QUALITY OF THE GAS STOVE IS SIMPLE BELOW STANDARDS.

FURTHER I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR IRRESPONSIBLE RESPONSE EVEN AFTER 5 DAYS OF REPORTING ON LEAKING GAS STOVE & REQUESTING FOR SENDING SERVICE PERSON.THE RESPONSIBLE PERSONS MR. MURTHY & MR.SYED DO NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES. I AM TYPING THIS AS THERE IS NO SIGN OF ANYONE FROM GILMA TO ATTEND THE GAS LEAK PROBLEM EVEN AFTER 5 DAYS OF COMPLAINT REPORTING.

IMAGINE SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN DUE TO GAS LEAK DUE TO MANUFACTURING DEFECT.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY GILMA PRODUCTS & LAND INTO TROUBLE LIKE US.

Comments

my 4 burner gas ignition knobs are not working i have to use the lighter and i feel this is insane...this is the worst roduct and service ever...i want u to plzz take in need our complaint and do the needful..

Above Comments from one of the customer is correct. I am waiting for from last 3/4 days to check and service same bad product Gilma, , nobody turned up. Calling half a day, nobody lifts the phone, , Bangalore service center Idiot receptionist talks non-sense and ask too many detail about your Gilma stove. I am waisted 2days waiting for the service guy, , , no track on phone, , , nothing, , , useless company with no customer care, , ,
N Dec 5, 2013 by
joyd

My gilma gas stove is having gas leakage problem. I had registered a complaint regarding the same more than a week back. It is a serious issue. Despite knowing the seriousness of the issue (i told them i have a small kid at home also), they didn't respond to my complaint at all. I kept calling the customer care everyday 3-4 times and tell them about my problem. And every time they kept giving me false assurance or some excuse. Later they even stopped answering my call. I have nowhere else to go. Nobody to complain to. Only option i'm left with is to throw away this stupid gilma stove and buy from a reliable brand like prestige. I'll completely overhaul my kitchen and remove my gilma chimney and hob as well. They have zero service or support and they leave customers totally helpless i case of any problem.

Complaint category Category: Appliances