IRCTC - cancel the ticket

prempapa
My no-09937273350 (nrusingh prasad senapati)
I made a ticket on ircts.co.in, on last 22 jul.2010. now i want to cancel a ticket, but my Id was locked. The PNR No is 6144758802 and transaction Id is 0233099520, train No 8477/UTKAL EXPRESS date of journey09 oct 2010.
Please cancel the ticket of S RAYSINGH Female 23, confirm /B259/UB.

Comments

Pankaj Gahoi IRCTC  - India

Refund of fare - IRCTC

I had booked a Tatkal Ticket from Indore To Mathura , Date of journey is 23.01.2010 under PNR no.8526463893 but the train delayed by more than 5 hours thus I cancelled the ticket but refund shown was 0.00, which is against the railway rules. Thus you are requsted to look into the matter and arrange therefund.
AJITH KUMAR A IRCTC  - India

QUALITY - IRCTC

I was a traveller in the train Veravel Exp,6333, from Mookambika Road (byndoor) to Trivandrum on 22nd of January 2010. In Uduppi, Pantry Car staff supplied vegitable rice. The rice was not cooked well. But, becasue of hungry, I swalllowed it. The co-passenger of mine, threw out the rice with chicken. I travelled in S12 coach and my berth no. is 15 and my co-passenger 's was 16.

Moreover, the pickle supplied with food was very difficult to open.I informed the supplier, Mr. Sunil Kumar.S and he replied that the pickled is supplied by a Company.I got a receipt from the sales man,that is , no. 941, issued by CKK CATERING SERVICE, South Railway Station Road, Ernakulam682016.
kindly take care of the quality of meal supplied and confirm the pickle should be easy to handle. Really it is very tough to open.

Kindly take this as a response from a citizen, and take proper action to serve better. Thus by creating goodwill among people.

Moreover, complaint register form in the IRCTC web site, is not user friendly. I tried so many times to file the complaint. It become futile after a desperate attempts.
I think, it will serve the objective of IRCTC by keeping promises.
Wishing you best in the future,

Yours truly,

AJITH KUMAR. A
Chandra Prakash Shukla IRCTC  - India

sar,
Hmne 23 aug 2009 ko jasidh jn se lucknow (lko) ke liye pnr no-6229482675 ticket 23 jun2009 ko book kiya tha lekin yaatra ke din mdhupur ke pas pool khrab ho jane ke karn hmari gadhhi jasidh se rdd karke dosre root se bhej de gye is liye hm yaatra nhi kr ske hmne is pnr ka tdr 24 aug2009 ko bhr diya lekin aaj tk muje peesa waps nhi mila he hm bar bar mail krke preson ho chuke he lekin na sntosjnk uttr hi mil rha he aur na he hmara peesa waps kiya ja rha he.
Kirpya hmari helf kre.
Achuth Kumar K IRCTC  - India

Want to cancel a ticket - IRCTC

We have booked our E Ticket on 2202 from KOCHUVELI ( KCVL ) to LOKMANYATILAK ( LTT) for 28/1/10 . The pnr number is 4413964422. We want to cancel this ticket. But we are unable to log in to the site because we have lost our password and it is showing that our password in invalid and we are unable to reset the password . Kindly cancel the ticket for us . Our transaction id is 0174409573 . My username is Achuth K and my password is phoenix123 . .

Thanking You

ACHUTH KUMAR
PRANAV DESAI IRCTC  - India

Orther information are as below
TDR Details
Transaction Details
PNR Number 2160000466 Booked On 7-5-2009
Transaction ID 0113030742 Ticket Type eticket
Class 3A Internet Service Charge Rs 20.00
Date Of Journey 28/5/2009 Ticket Charge Rs 672.00
Bank iciciemi Total Rs 692.00
Train No 1450 Railway Zone WCR
From Station GWALIOR(GWL) IRCTC Zone Chief Regional Manager/ Western Zone (IRCTC) Bhopal
To Station JABALPUR(JBP) Quota General

Refund Status : Refund under Process
Refund Date : Not Available
Refund Amount : Rs.0.00
Haritha Baby IRCTC  - Delhi, India

I tried to book a ticket through www.irctc.co.in.(Payment gateway - ICICI Bank) Once the transaction got over, it showed that Rs.322 is deducted from the account and we are transfering the info to IRCTC..pls wait.!!..I dint click refresh button or back button, and the net which i'm using is also quite faster only. The page remained like that for a long time and it showed session expired (IRCTC). When i checked my balance it shows that the amount is cut frm my acount and the tikt is not booked.In the IRCTC website its showing that payment not received from bank.The transaction ID in IRCTC is 0180165959. The ICICI transaction No. is BIL/000139613909. Kindly help me to refund the amount.
Y S Subramanyam IRCTC  - India

I reserved E Ticket on 17th Oct. 2007 the details of which are as under:

Class 2 Tier AC From Bangalorej CY JN To Lokamanya Tilak Terminus Mumbai

Date of Journey 16th Nov. 2008 Train No.1014 (Lokmanya TT Ex)

S.No, Name Age Sex Status at the time of
booking
1 Subramanyam YS* 61 M RLWL 3 //0000
2 Luxmy 54 F RLWL 4 //0000
3 Harita G 26 F RLWL 5 //0000
* PAN Card AAAPY4461F

The first two tickets were only confirmed. The third was wait listed. As the TC informed that E TKT Wait Listed Passengers cannot be accommodated, the 3rd person could not travel.

Payment Details:SB A/c 10309578068 Debit Card No.6220180624000104056
Amount PaidRs. 3863/-.

As per Rules for Waitlisted E Tickets Passengers (Para (d - 2) the fare of the waitlisted Passenger, who has not cancelled and obtained refund, before Chart Preparation, should be credited to user's account. I have to inform that even after ` 1 1/2 years the amount has not been credited to my Account.

I REQUEST YOU TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR CREDITING THE FARE OF FULLY WAIT LISTED PERSON (No, 3) AS THE PERSON HAS NOT TRAVELLED AND NO REFDUND WAS OBTAINED BEFORE / AFTER CHART PREPARATION.

PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MOST URGENT

YS SUBRAMANYAM Asst..Genl. Manager (Retd.) State Bank of India. B - 8, DAKSHATA, Opp. Police Station. Sector - 21, NERUL (E) NAVI MUMBAI 400 706
MOB:09323871267. .
mn balasubramanian IRCTC  - India

excess charging - IRCTC

I would like to put forward some cases like excess charges and under measurement by vendors at railway platforms and trains. They don't ever give the full qty. (150ml) of tea/coffee(120ml). Further they charge 5/- for tea and 6-7/- for coffee.even the AVM's are being manipulated.the stalls and the vendors charge anything from Rs.2/- to Rs.8/- depending on the cost price. Further, I would like to bring to your kind notice the trend among FMCG companies in cheating consumers by way of keeping price unchanged but altering the weight and misleading consumers by printing things like 250g cake (actual wt. in small letters). further they confirm to the law by giving the non standard pack details in fine print.
Will somebody take note of this.
Banamali Pal IRCTC  - India

POOR QUALITY, QUANTITY AND SERVICE(FOOD IN COROMONDELEX.) - IRCTC

I travelled on coromondel ex(chennai-howrah) on 20 feb,2010(in sleeper class). the lunch(veg) provided on board was poor in quality, less in quantity and there was no curd( as per mentioned in the passenger information page of the railways time table ). i camplained to the staff who was rude and even after complaining to the irctc consumer help line over phone, who acknwoledged the problem, there was no significant change in his behaviour. at the end of the journey he presented a bill which included the price of curd(though not served). this was true for the whole compartment! when i protested he insulted me. didn't give the bill...
when will this harrassment stop?
sayeeatp IRCTC  - India

SIR

I am a retired Professorand booked a e-ticket through IRCTC on 23-2-10(PNR NO. 1410650735) to travel from Kacheguda to Anantapur on 27-2-10 by train No.7603.I was waitlisted as 3 after the preparation of the chart. I did not want to take risk and therefore tried for online cancellation but was not allowed saying that ticket can not be cancelled after the preparation of the chart. I decided to file TDR AND DID NOT TRAVEL. On 1-3-10 I tried to file TDR BUT I COULD NOT GET the ticket in the TDR history. I am getting in the Booked history as waitlist/cancelled but found the same in the cancelled history .I am put to confusion .Please help me.
Please bring to the notice of the Indian Railways that it is not proper for not allowing the wait listed candidates for cancellation of e-ticket after chart preparation.

A.SREERAMULU
sayeeatp IRCTC  - India

IRCTC CANCELLATION - IRCTC

SIR
THEE-TICKET OF WAITLISTED CANDIDATES ARE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELED..
THIS MAY BE KEPT OPTIONAL
I GOT MY MONEY BACK..

A.SREERAMULU
G.JAMALUDEEN IRCTC  - India

charge collected for ticket reservation not successful - IRCTC

I have booked 2 e-tickets on Jansadabdi Express from Calicut to Trivandrm for 21-03-2010 , Total Fare is Rs. 289.00 including all charges.
1st attempt was unsuccessful stating that the session expired.
Then I was able to book the tickets for the same journey and got the printout of the e-ticket
When I checked the unsuccessful transactions in the IRCTC I got the below given message there
Ticket History
Pnr Number 0 Transaction ID 0192094150
Train No 2075 Train Name JAN SHATABDI
From Station (CLT) To Station (TVC)
Date Of Journey 21-Mar-2010
Class
2S
Boarding (CLT)
Resv Upto
(TVC)
Date Of Booking 10-Mar-2010 Total Fare Rs 279.00

Payment Not Received From Bank

But two deductions of an amount of Rs.289.00 each are made from my bank account.
Even though I got only one e-ticket for two persons, I am charged for two tickets.
I dont know if it is a mistake from the side of IRCTC or UNION BANK OF INDIA.
So kindly direct the appropriate party to refund the excess amount collected back into my bank account
NEERAJ GOYAL IRCTC  - Bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

REFUND NOT APPROVED - Railway

I HAVE BOOKED MY TICKET 7 MONTHS BEFORE AND I DIDNT GOT MY REFUND UP TO DATE. I have booked 4 ticket from bhopal to madurai in 3rd A.C. and status of my tickets is partly waiting (3 ticket is in waiting and 1 ticket is clear). I have call and mailed to railway so many times but not appropriate reason come from railway i.e. not joined certificate was not submitted, but my ticket is in waiting and we not traveled so how can i submit certificate as we not reached to bhopal station because we are from indore.
I AHCE FILED THE TDR TOO ON THE SAME DATE.
MY PNR NO. IS 2162606140.
ajay IRCTC  - India

please upgrade server to higer speed than of railway reservation counters and show all trains avalibality at one time
Sunil Kumar Arora IRCTC  - India

IRCTC not refunded the filed TDR amount even after passing four months - IRCTC

This is regarding my complaint against IRCTC not refunding the cancelation amount even after more than 3 months passed.
I booked the train ticket on 30th November 2009 for Delhi cantt to Jaipur (train no 9270 MKI PBR EXPRESS PNR No : 6235196111) in tatkal sawa.
When I reached the railway station I come to know that train was running 6 hrs late on that day and then I called up irctc customer care number they confirmed my ticket pnr number and train number
after confirming that lady suggested me that I can cancel the ticket as train is running 6 hrs late and if train is running 6 hrs late full ticket amount will be refundable.
and then I said ok to file the TDR(Ticket Deposit Receipt).And customer care people filed the TDR.
I went home and booked the new fresh ticket in shatabdi for next day.
After filing TDR, refund process will take at-least 90 days and more as per IRCTC.
After 90 days when I Confirmed my refund amount status I simply told that refund amount not approved without any reason.
When I dropped a mail then I had been told that my case is again been forwarded.
But still I didn’t get any amount or response from IRCTC.
I request you kindly help me out.
Mail copy is attached for your ref.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil Arora
09810220876
sk awasthi IRCTC  - Tundla, Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

deductions of e tickets - IRCTC

today i have booked e ticket for lko to chandigarh and payment made by ICICI bank debit card but by bankers deducted the amt for two times on the same trnsction
ICICI Bank Customer Care Customer Care IRCTC  - Tundla, Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Dear Sk Awasthi,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank.

Please email us with your contact details and account number at care@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 313291) so that we can check. We'll be glad to help you resolve the issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
D
Sumit Dulani IRCTC  - India

www.irctc.co.in is so busy from 8:00 to 8:30 Pm because of server thats a problem
nireshkumar n shah IRCTC  - Matunga, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

non refund of ticket - IRCTC

pnr no .8141530185 dt.of journy 04/06/2010 book on 25/3/2010 Name of Vaibhav n. shah(my son) but it is cancelled on 5/4/2010 still not credit given in my hdfc bank account

pnr no 8528643194 dt.of journy 07/06/2010 ahmedabad to mumbai name of
Nireshkumar shah and Ragini n.shah , ticket cancelled on 6/04/2010 refund not credit in my account

pl.do needfull in this matter

n.n.shah
sachin girde IRCTC  - India

Not able to login to page showing error
This webpage is not available.

The webpage at https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/services/login.do might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

More information on this error

IRCTC - cancel the ticket