IRCTC - cancel the ticket

prempapa
My no-09937273350 (nrusingh prasad senapati)
I made a ticket on ircts.co.in, on last 22 jul.2010. now i want to cancel a ticket, but my Id was locked. The PNR No is 6144758802 and transaction Id is 0233099520, train No 8477/UTKAL EXPRESS date of journey09 oct 2010.
Please cancel the ticket of S RAYSINGH Female 23, confirm /B259/UB.

Comments

N Apr 12, 2011 by
pavandatt9

i have registered an account on the name of "pavandatt9" on april-13-2011. but i didnt get password to my email address. MY EMAIL address is jyothiraom@yahoo.com. so please send my password to my emailk id as soon as possible.
N Apr 12, 2011 by
pavandatt9

i have not received my password to my email adderess
jyothiraom@yahoo.com
User name:pavandatt9
N Apr 13, 2011 by
sendhil676

please send my pass word for login, iam a new user, my e-mail id is sendhil_1977@yahoo.com
N Apr 15, 2011 by
oyesuresh

Respected sirmadam,
i had created an account to log in reservation ticket and i gave all the data what the application asked but yet i am not receive the pass word .My phone number is 9551515146 and email id is oyyeesuresh@yahoo.in hope u send the password quickly .user name is oyesuresh .
N Apr 16, 2011 by
asha250

I created an account in irctc with an email id asha250. i got message that my password has been sent to email id asha.krishna60@yahoo.co.in. but i didnt receive it so please go through the problem and provide me the neessary information
N Apr 17, 2011 by
kavipriya

I dont get my password in my registered e-mail address fro priyakavi41@yahoo.co.in please sent my password for my registered e-mail address immediately
N Apr 18, 2011 by
s l narasimham

I have booked ticket PNR4227453196, id 0322093302 date of journey 29-04-2011 train no.11014
date of booking 20-03-2011. It is waiting list ticket. Please cancel the ticket and refund full amount
My e mail address narasimham57@gmail.com and my phone no.9703094281. Please cancel the
ticket and refund the amount
N Apr 19, 2011 by
bmeenu2003

my name is Bharat Bhushan and i created my account on irctc but i cannot remember my password. Thus i am unable to access my account. I therefore request u to reset my password so that i can open my account.
Username:bmeenu2003
my email id is bhrat.choudhary@gmail.com
N Apr 20, 2011 by
titun

my no- 08895489116(sekhar kumar swain)
on 20-04-2011 09.30a.m and on 21-04-2011 06.40a.m while booking the ticket from jajpur k road to howrah,
The transaction was failed & could not book the ticket, however an amount of Rs.502/- deducted from PNB account so far not refunded. The follwing details were shown in the Refund Status of Failed Transaction:-

Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: 0333202848 and 0333522359 Train No: 08004
Train Name: HWH MyS Exp From Station: (mys) To Station: (hwh)
Date Of Journey: 03-MAY-2011 Class: SL Boarding: JJKR
Resv Upto: HWH Date Of Booking: 20 Apr 2011 and 21 Apr 2011 Total Fare: Rs 502+502
mani5h420raj

sir
i made my login id in irctc but my password is not reach in my email id manish420raj@gmail.com
plzzz sent my password soon
that's all

deepak05

Sir
I made my login id in irctc but i have no recived any password in my email Id
So kindly request please provide my password in my email addresses

My Email Id Is dsm.deepakrathi@gmail.com
tulsi4440

I made an e-ticket transaction ID 0334220000, booking date on 23.04.2011 date of journey 25.04.2011. In the refund status it is showing as "settlement requested".But i have a deduction amount of Rs 1805 from my bank account.Hence the ticket is not booked, so, kindly refund me the deducted amount.my ph. no.-7569102872 and e-mail.ID-tkhansdah123@gmail.com
sn jaiswal

My no-09727784405 (s.n.jaiswal)
I had request for refund of e ticket with pnr no 8340272478 and 8242197932 which was booked user id 'manusms' that is i have wrong selected
after that my user id has been temporarily deactivated
in the above user id i have booked many ticket which i have not travel
please activat my user id ' manusms'

N Apr 24, 2011 by
chinnichet

I have signed in to irctc and opened an account but I have not received verification code.
N Apr 25, 2011 by
mohitarju5

dear sir
my name is Mohit and i created my account on irctc but i cannot remember my password. Thus i am unable to access my account. I therefore request u to reset my password so that i can open my account.
Username: mohitarju5
N Apr 26, 2011 by
Col Arjun Singh

sir
I was informed that ihad made a false claim on pnr #22o532006 for which journey was performed.I submit that i have made no claim so far.my account has been closed and am unable find out the of travell and the destinations.Pl reconcile.Col Arjun Singh
N Apr 26, 2011 by
Prabhat tripathi

my name is Prabhat tripathi and I create a ID "PRABHAT100" on irctc but I don't get password on my Email account. Plz send me my ID password on my E-mail account which is prabhattripathi0007@gmail.com and my mob no is 8802527293.
N Apr 28, 2011 by
msubal

dear sir
my name is subal maity and i created my account on irctc but i cannot remember my password.thus i am unable to acess my account .i therefore request u to rest my password so that i can open my account

my email id is m.subal24@gmail.com
N Apr 29, 2011 by
Banmbanm

dear sir
my name is Rajesh Kumar and i created my account on irctc on 27 April. when i made my e ticket the verification code not shown on box, thus i unable to made my ticket. therefor i request u to reset my account so that i could make my ticket . plz give me feedback at my mail id that is rakeshbhoomi@gmail.com.

my a/c id is Banmbannm
N Apr 29, 2011 by
nitinwapa

i was to travel by the BJU-GWL MAIL on the 15th of april 2011 from lucknow to gwalior..My seat was confirmed in 2nd AC.But the train was cancelled.My PNR No. is-6256044413.I had booked the ticket online on 6th of april2011.Ihaven't received my refund amount yet.My e mail id is nitinwapa@gmail.com.A positive response from you is awaited.

IRCTC - cancel the ticket