Nokia Care - harrassed by service

tarun
i gave my nokia 7710 for repair as it was not starting, at nokia care preet vhar new delhi. they upgraded software and it got started. when i came home found that it had network problem created from nokia care side.i again gave it to repair.when again i went after 15 days to take it, i found that keypad is missing &they told that its from their noida office.again they asked me to come after few days. wheni got my cell i found that they have placed keypad but it is not working.i finally decided not to give it to repair again, and took it with me.
its been more that 1 & half month i gave my cell to repair for not starting when i got it finally after goin for 6 times, it had several problems creted from nokia care's side.they just upgraded software & in return following were problem created by them.these are...
1. network problem
2. sound of speakers deteroid.
3. vibrator not working.
4. keypad not working.
Earlier these problems were not there when i gave it for repair(it was not starting).
i have complain the manager of nokia care also i mailed nokia website but no response from them.
i am harrassed by their poor service as when i gave cell for repair(itwas not starting) they upgraded software but in return the above 4 problems they created & i had to go there 6 times, my time & money is wasted &also my cell is not in goo orking condition.please help me for that.

Tarun Jagwani

Comments

Hs-28 Headset not replaced by the company - Nokia

Dear Sir,I have submitted my Head Set (Hs-28)of Nokia N70 Music Edition with the Nokia Care Centrein Jalgaon (MS).on 10 July.Inspite of regular visits to Nokia Care i have not got a replacement sing 3 months.The officials do not give any positive response about the matter.My complaint no.registered in the Nokia Help Line is : 2-2GAVM5
MY MOBILE NO IS 9422281999
SAMIR WANI,JALGAON(MS)

i haven't got the replaced battery - nokia cell-6030

hello, this is itishree from orissa, bhubaneswar. i am using nokia cell ,model:6030 and type :RM-74,my battery was found faulty..and i had registered for that few months back from my home....till now i have not got the new battery...whereas many people have got their replaced one...so i am requesting you to kindly consider my complaint...
thank u..

yours faithfully
itishree lenka

Date Time Not working, Noise while attending calls, speaker is not working properly - Nokia 6270

Nokia 6270 is an awsome mobile with high clarity camera and great music, but once problem comes even the nokia service centre is not helping to solve. I got this mobile 1 1/2 years before till last 1 year free service was there so anyhow even the specified problems was not solved they updated the recent versions of software. But now lot of problems coming out, It happened when i tried to work this in US. Now date and time is not working properly because of that i'm able to get the call timings,missed call timings, alarms etc. Sound is becoming weird with lot of noise in between was nt that effective like how i felt when i bought this piece.

Panel is so worst- Within 3 months i lost the key pad designs and upper coating , now its like sceleton. Colors are slowly changing in the panel too. Please help me out.

Senthikumar R
Kaushik Mitra Nokia Care  - Haryana, India

Poor Incompetent service - Nokia Care

I have given my Nokia 6260 phone with display problems for servicing on 19th Nov 2007. The phone was returned on 7th dec 2007 with a bill charging Rs 711.00 on account of Flex replacement. But the issue was not resolved. I returned the phone to the Nokia care unit for re servicing. The handset was returned to me the very next day. Still the issue persists. Is this kind of incompetent poor service expected from a company like Nokia. Henceforth I would advice people not to take any Nokia set which choosing for a new phone. My service job sheet no is 315343506/071119/53.

Kaushik Mitra

Bad Services - Nokia Care

To The Manager
Customercare

subject : Poor services

I am a customer of your company from the last three years. Recently I bought a Nokia Handset N73 (Music Addition) through internet from times shoping. The bill i got was from MANOJ ELECTRICAL AND GENERAL STORES, A/5, Sumer Nagar, Opp. Kora Kendra, S. V. Road, Borivali (west), Mumbai - 400092. Now the problem was the charger was not ok. I went to Nokia Care situated at sector 35 quite office but the manager over there behaved very rudely. Firstly he told me that this is the not charger which comes along with the set. When i told him that this is the same charger, he told me that the bill is not right. When i asked him to register me and give me every thing in written he refused to do so. He told me that not to waste his and my time and to leave the office. Is this for NOKIA CARE has been set up? I just want to know that, Is this the way customers are treated at NOKIA CARE?. CHARGER is not a issue, but when my handset which is as per bill date was purchased on 27/11/07 is under warrenty why my charger was not replaced and why i was not regestered at your NOKIA CARE. Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanks and Regards
Thakur Navdeep Singh
mobile number:9888666675

return of bl 5c battery - nokia 6670 bl 5c battery

The postal department is not accepting the speed post packet sent for returing the battery. Please intimate to us the speed post centres authorized to receive the same and issue a recipt for the same. The post offices ( mayapuri ,janakpuri and rajouri graden are not issuing any recipt)

call not able to attend, audio not working - Nokia cell phone 1110 i model

My nokia cell phone 1110i model within one year warranty period was not working, call not able to pick up, audio not working. But the nokia care service centre told that it is out of warranty from 19/01/08 instead of 21/02/08, it is really a cheating by nokia care, pathetic response, now i have realised that why i bought this, that too for a corporate customer like ford this has happened,

Mobile not repaired for past 16 days - Nokia

I had given my mobile (Model 7610) on 11.01.2008 vide job sheet No 1500262288. The company put me on priority customer category. My likely date of returning the set was 14l.012008 16.00. It is regretted to point out that in spite of visiting your service centre, I am yet to get my phone after necessary repairs i.e. on 28.1.2008. Even your helpline nos. are not responding/feeding back any repair status as these are either engaged or nobody picks up the phones.

Please give me proper feed back.

surender singh

Keys were not working properly and not detecting the sim card. - Nokia 3110 Classic

I have purchased NOKIA 3110 Classic,

I gave it for service in Gurgaon as keys are not working properly, i got the mobile back on same day, on that evening when I went home I found that problem is still present.

After some days I gave it in Andheri(e) branch for service on the same problem, but after hell no of phone calls and talks with them I got my cell back after 8 days. When I took it home, at that night it was giving some SIM related message, I thought it is becos there was no signal. I am getting it frequently, and on one fine day, it is saying that there is no SIM card. and it is not switching on.

If you are a member of Consumer court people, please take action against this kind of daylight looting.

Please Save the consumers !!!!!

network disappears always goes to offline mode - Nokia

dear sir , just brought E90 nokia ,cel been having loads of problem the network goes away automatically goes away too an offline mode ,i have sent it for correction more than 4 times in nokai center which is in irrla ,your company being such a reputed ,having this problem would really appreciate if you cld change my hand set . my handset number is imei;353660011031576 ; code;0544491;wlan; 001adc0192f1 ;o670519

not dilever phone - Nokia Care

Nomber 352740018663729
Pratish

company not changing my handset - Nokia 3110C

sir/mam
i purchace nokia3110c IMEI-355535017259553 on 19/08/07. it have problem in camera and internal memory .so i sumit my headset to urs custmer care.they swap my headset N they give me nokia3110c[swap set] IMEI-355535012051344 on 01/10/07 after 1-2 month again headset haveing same camera n internal memory problem.
Again i have sumited my swap headset on 02/01/08 n jobseet no.109434038/080102/118 at urs costumer care (ADRESS GIVEN AT LAST).They give me back my handset with giving me fake answer so that i could not repaired urs handset n swap.I am fedup from problem in MY handset.So it is request pl help me n reply me soon

My contrac no:

working mobile number

09450019011

(land line)
___________

Address of the Nokia Care Centre where the handset is given:

B.K. & Co., 6A Nawal Kishore Road, Leela Mansion, 1st Floor, Behind Leela Talkies HazaratGanj, Lucknow( UP) , Pin-226001
Phone: 0522-2200103
Fax: 9415020880
E-mail: bk_lko@nokiacareindia.com

Iam karthik raja from bangalore.as i already discussed with you about the Mobile Problem.
first i have to thank you for youe response .

Once again iam telling the same that this is your technical Problem only ,i can prove the same.
iam telling how the problems occuring in my matter.

once iam trying from airtel to airtel,the problem (different sound while ringing) is coming.
then connecting to speaker mode and after that you are coming to normal mode the problem is not coming.
But airtel to other mobile service ,the problem is not coming .Please you will try the same,then you will come
to know what iam telling.

this is not airtel Problem ,its your product problem .now a-days this type of Problems
occuring regularly in this model .you have do necessary action against these Problems.
this will useful for all customers in future.

Please correct all the products you have delivered till now.you have to correct those problems within 21 days.
otherwise iwill take necessary legal LEGAL ACTION against this matter.

IAM WAITING FOR YOUR RESULT (MAIL).

T & R
V.M.Karthicraja

software Problem - Nokia 1650, Nokia 1208

i bought nokia cell phone 1650 past three month
the when ever come incoming call phone hanging up

another mobile 1208 i bought past 10 days thats also same problem

not responding - Nokia Care

i went to the nokia care center three times and they unable to find the problem of my handset as well as they are not responding my problem properly...
i went the nokia care center in hyderabad
ameerpet, which is located in elephant towers...

Battery problem. - Nokia 5610 Exp.Edition

Dear Reader,
I'v purchased a brand new Nokia 5610 on 05/01/2008 in Bangalore from Auth Nokia Seller- HomeTown. But badly I'm facing poor battery problem from the day one. And also not even use for 1 day wihout charging. Battery get dried within one day, so I gave it for replacement to Nokia Care @ Marathahalli, Blr.But I was facing the same problem even after getting replacemenet(waited 1 month. Again I've reported this problem and they've taken back for Charging IC replacement. but I'm helpless and still facing the problem. So for I've given my mobile twice for this, but not rectified. It was a brand new mobile and new model..but not able to enjoy. Almost 45 days

I'm running behind the care center but no solution. Pls look into this issue and do the needful thing.I'm totally frustrated and looking for replacement atleast this time with proper fixing or replacement with proof.
thanks & regards
Ajith, Bangalore.

My COMPLAINT
I write this complemt for all nokia 3110c Subscribers.nokia 3110 c is not a good set.becouse it allways reboot.I re- softare it many times within 3 months at Nokia care as per their instruction.It is not only a problem faced by me but also all the customers of nokia 3110c. when I complaint about it I saw many people suffering the same Problem, some of their blue tooth has not working. Executives of nokia care said that, It is a Virus Problem, and the same time they told Nokia 3110c has no softaware support(Virus is a software), then how it happens?So Please consult the problem, and take immediate action.Dont shatterd our trust in NOKIA and dont try yours expiriments on people.
anna

Check the complaints of nokia3110classic
tarun

yes the complain against nokia care is justified.i have experienced it 2 times.

reguest
i have some problem in model nokia 6670 as by virus or other infected file my mobile software was blocked, when i start my mobile at front only written nokia and stop and not working

Nokia Care - harrassed by service