Nokia Care - harrassed by service

tarun
i gave my nokia 7710 for repair as it was not starting, at nokia care preet vhar new delhi. they upgraded software and it got started. when i came home found that it had network problem created from nokia care side.i again gave it to repair.when again i went after 15 days to take it, i found that keypad is missing &they told that its from their noida office.again they asked me to come after few days. wheni got my cell i found that they have placed keypad but it is not working.i finally decided not to give it to repair again, and took it with me.
its been more that 1 & half month i gave my cell to repair for not starting when i got it finally after goin for 6 times, it had several problems creted from nokia care's side.they just upgraded software & in return following were problem created by them.these are...
1. network problem
2. sound of speakers deteroid.
3. vibrator not working.
4. keypad not working.
Earlier these problems were not there when i gave it for repair(it was not starting).
i have complain the manager of nokia care also i mailed nokia website but no response from them.
i am harrassed by their poor service as when i gave cell for repair(itwas not starting) they upgraded software but in return the above 4 problems they created & i had to go there 6 times, my time & money is wasted &also my cell is not in goo orking condition.please help me for that.

Tarun Jagwani

Comments

can u send me detail of chandigarh nokia area service incharge for rectification of problem

I completely agree. Nokia is the worst company when it comes to repair of phones. NEVER BUY NOKIA PHONES.

Very rude and they does not give a damn to customer's problem - Nokia Customer Care - Noida

This is naveen Kumar, i was purchased N-72 in last year that is in between set-2007 to oct-2007. recently i got bluetooth messagem, based on that i was try to installed particular software. Right now i was installed successfully, that problem is every 2 minutes my mobile is hanging. may be it is a virus software, i think it eaten all the files. please give me what i do for my problem.
i am awaiting for ur reply. if u give reply back me, it will very helpful to me .

thanks & Regards
Naveen Kumar

I agree. Reality is that Nokia is the worst mobile phone company in India. They are dumping pathetic handsets in India. Never buy Nokia handsets in India.

Set gets off when gone to GOTO option - Nokia 1200

I had purchased a nokia1200 hand set on 30/01/2008.I had a problem in my hand set when select GOTO option phone gets switch off and get restarts.Regarding this i had Complained to your local Nokia Care Service Engineer(Mr.KATIRAVAN) on 09/06/2008 in Ambur.But to my Shockness he even Dosn't check my set and stright awaytell me to go to VELLORE.This kind of behaivour is not supporting to customer.Please look out in this matter, and tell me to what to do withmy set.
Thanking You,
Riyaz

Repair of new Nokia 1650 - Nokia

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to draw your attention to the following :

1. I bought a Nokia 1650 Black set on 10 Feb 2008, invoice no. BB/804 dated 10.2.2008 for a sum of Rs. 2, 250/-. My warranty period of 6 months expires on 9th August, 2008.
2. On 20th May, 2008 the set began to display the ‘battery is low’ signal after which the set refused to switch on even after recharging.
3. I reported the problem on 21/5/2008 and handed over my set for repair to the Nokia Care Centre at Anand International, 233 D.H.Road, Kolkata 700034. Job Sheet Number is 319434038/080521/10 dt. 21-May-2008, time 10:26 am.
4. No liquid damage or misuse/ wrong-handling of the set was diagnosed by them.
5. The set was returned on the same day but I had to give it back for repair because it still was not working.
6. Twice I was called by the repair centre for delivery of my set but it could not be handed over to me each time as it was still not working. According to Anand International, the set had also been sent to the Head Office for repair.
7. The set has not been returned to me till date because they have still not been able to repair it.

I have bought a Nokia set with the expectation of getting good value for my money; it is apparently such a big company. However, the performance of the product and the performance of the Nokia Care centres leave much to be desired.
I have already suffered for nearly a month without a set and repair does not seem likely in the near future. Also, I do not understand why I should have to settle for a repaired set after using a new set for only 3 months when your service centre has admitted that I have not damaged the set through misuse.

I expect an immediate reply to this complaint from your end highlighting what steps Nokia intends to take to sort out the above issues barring which I shall feel compelled to take the matter to the Consumers’ Forum.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
N Kargupta

If you want peace of mind, never buy nokia phones.

Nokia is the worst phone company.

My brother had purchased nokia 1200. after one month the set started malfunctioning for which i contected the Jind Nokia Care on 04/06/2008 and they promised me to return the set on 09/06/08, I was shocked to see the attitude of the whole staff which was very very uncoperative and harrassing and detrimental for the reputation of comapny like Nokia. that is not all after much altercation and several visits today on 19/06/2008 they have returned me the set. and i ahve seen them charging for the services which i feel are given for free by the Nokia care. I request you to take a stern action against jind nokia care to save nokia co's reputation and the customer friendly culture for which nokia is known.

choice is yours

regards

Sanjay Gill

Miss behave of your employ - Nokia N72

I have taken cell of model N72 on NOV 2007, after taking this mobile i am getting lot of problems.As the keypad is not working properlly from one week. when i took this to customer care at govind puri kanpur UP they have not resposed to us.
Y
ou are requested kindly take it return or repair it.

Thanks & Regards.

D.K.Pandey
Kanpur
Mob. No.9838502232

I have bought a noikia mobile 5310 befor 3-4 momnth back.

Battery for the same has been permanently discharged.

You are requested to kindly replaced the same as earlist possilble.

Thnaking You

Sunil Kumar
gopa99

i too face the same issue! hanging up of screen also on top of it!!

my set model num n93i it is out of warranty and its camera not working there are 30days go but they give any response to me what can i do pls tell me

I gave my nokia N-72 (Serial No.356295018082913) for repair as it was not working properly, at nokia care (Dealer:Tikam Infinity )Vashant Kunj delhi. They claimed there is a liquid damage and after liquid instrument will not be in under warranty. So they charged me Rs.716 for the repair and small parts replacement, also upgraded software and it got started. When I came home found that it had same problem again gave it to repair. when again i went after 2 to 3 days to take it, and I am not satisfied their service

They are not taking proper responsibility to repair the hand set properly. I don’t have that kind of time to visit the shop again and again.

Need proper solution can you please give me the suggestion

1. Key Pad not working properly

Poor Service/False report - Nokia / N7710

I am the owner of a Nokia handset model 7710 of IMEI : 355021000978806
My handset is approx 2+ years old and I recently faced rebooting and hanging problems. I sent my set for the same to Nokia Care on 21st June 2008 for repairing and after a couple days I was reported that the set can be repaired over a cost of INR 1250 with 5days of time. I agreed upon to it and confirmed my repair but now after 9 days of span when i call to find the status, I'm reported that the set cannot be repaired and I'm supposed to collect the set back.
Moreover, the online status of the job shows that the handset has been repaired and job sheet closed. To check the status you can log to "www.namscareonline.com" and enter the job sheet no. : 086343506/080621/10

please help me over this context
regards
Susheel Ratlani (9839029178)

dear nokia i am using nokia mobile from the day i started using mobile. after changing to new nokia 6300 i am realy disapponited from nokia mobiles as well as ur service centers. i have purchased this mobile in 10 th of nov 2007 and since than this set was with me only for three months till date that is jul 2008. i just want to bring out in light that this mobile set was with u for more time than me. therefore it is making difficult to understand whether this mobile belongs to you or me.
earlier IME NO of my set was. 359544011438847 which was replaced by new set whose IME NO WAS 356960011695702. after replacement of first set second set also became unservisable within a week. again complaint was logged and mobile was replaced with another set IME NO. 356960016157708 and i m really sorry to say that condition of that set was as if it is two three yeras old, any one afterlook at that set could make out that nokia is making fun of there coustermors and not paying good attention to there problems
and NOW I HAVE LEFT WITH NO OPTION OTHER THAN GOING TO CONSUMER COURT.

IN my experience, 6300 is a great phone, if it is treated well. Certain care should be given, such as avoiding moisture, daily cleaning, and avoiding the handset from falling off your hands.

In my experience in India, the story that you narrated above is the same for nearly every thing, apart from mobiles, too, and it is necessary that the senior authorities should perform sting checks in their own enterprises to ensure clean functioning and complete satisfaction.
My father experienced a hanging-faulty due to entrance of moisture in his 6233 phone(similar phone?) and he got the phone completely serviced for free of cost (warranty limits) and he is not experiencing any problems since last 5 months. But this is in Dubai!

Headset not getting replaced - Nokia

I bought my handset in Feb 08.Since day 1 my headset was not working.I have given my Headset for replacement in Nokia Care(Net Dot Solutions) jail road new delhi.They told me it will take 15 days maximum to replace this headset.After 18 days i spoke to Nokia cust care nd Nokia service centre.They are now telling me to wait for next 15 days more.Even people at Nokia cust care not answering my complaint nand dissonecting my calls.I have spoken to a supervisor NIKHIL CHAUDHARY he was threatning me.
such pathetic service from nokia...
please help me.

Harkaran Singh

I have purchased my nokia mobile model1208 just three months ago from Nokia's Priority Dealer at Nagpur Grace communication, opposite of sudama cinema, Dharampeth.
It got with key pad problems i.e., key pad is not working .So i took the mobile to nokia care nagpur on 24-06-08.They have said me to come back after 15 days .When i visited after 15 days, they again asked me to come on coming monday. I have objection that i should have got new mobile handset since my mobile is under warranty period .Also without having mobile, i am in great incovenience.

Nokia Care - harrassed by service