Reliance Communications - network problem

jain rajiv
TO RELINANCE COOMUNICATIONS
mumbai is finance capital of india , c ward is finance way for mumbai but dew to network problem we can,t survive
so plese arrange better service ( mobile network tower ) for mobile user as soon as possible

57/65 dhanji street, near mumbadevi temple,
zaveri bazar mumbai 4003

Comments

Rana Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

i completely agree. reliance is the worst service. they are completely fraud. most of the time i am not able to call from my network. when i approached their customer care services, they told me that soon such problems would be solved, but even after months of complaints and e-mails, the result is zero. i am completely fed up of the service

There is is freequent network failure in dehradun region specially in Premnagar(near IMA).There were no signals from 9am to 3pm even today, inconvineince is being caused to the customers as we cannot make or receive any calls .Many a times complaints have been made to *333 but still no improvement is being seen it seems reliance dont have any good technicians who could work out for this network problem, this company dont even bother for any old customer who pays a monthly revenue of Rs.1000 pm and since last three years .Company needs to improve their network related issues in order to mantain its customer base .Company should work ethically in this matter.
Parameswarudu Reliance Communications  - Rajganj, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

My mobile has been facing the problem without network for 5 days. I gave complaint to the customer care for 5 times. They did not respond well. I asked the mail id of Anil Ambani. But they insisted to give his mail i.d. How long can I wait for recover this problem. So I want claim a case on the company. My number is 09399934812. Please give response how can I claim a case on the company.
s n shetty Reliance Communications  - Baramati, Pune, Maharashtra, India

We have complained many and many times regarding very poor network coverage in our area. The last complaint was logged in on September 13, 2008, for which we have received reply saying that we will get respond within 6 days. But we regret to inform you that till date we neither got any reply nor any improvement in the network coverage.

My instrument is Nokia 6275. I charge battery in the morning and every day by evening the battery become down. I thought it may be due to battery's problem and I purchased a new battery worth Rs. 600/-. Evenafter that, at the end of the day, it shows the battery is down. When I told to other Reliance Mobile holders, they also have the same problem and then we came to know that it was due to the weak network.

I also changed my tariff to Rs.550/-per month scheme, which offered free call all over India from Reliance Mobile to Reliance Mobile. Due to the very weak network coverage, I am unable to speak with either my customers or my relatives.

Here, we have 34 connections with Reliance (Company & Individual). Everybody is now thinking to change the connection due to the weak network. Request to kindly look into the matter and do the needful else we have to surrender all the connections.
manojbisaria Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

i have network problem in my reliance-cel.
i logde a complaint for it but it seems like that the reliance -people are not intrested in attending their customers' problem.
i must say its a case of highly-poop service acting in a highly irresponsible manner.
kindly please try to look at the problem
manojbisaria Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

i have network problem in my reliance-cel.
kindly please try to look at the problem
bhremdev saini Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

sir
i have some problem in network and i want my bill on my e-mail id

every month about 8-10 days network problem.too let connetivety.
name-sanjay kumar
area- sultangang, patna(bihar)
Complainant4651610 Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

I'M TRYING TO CALL IN ALIGARH FROM TODAY MORNING AND I HAVE URGENT WORK THERE BUT DUE TO NETWORK PROBLEM I'M HAVING GREAT TROUBLE.AND THE CUSTOMER CARE PERSON ARE NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING THAT WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHAT DO I DO
limnesh narayan Reliance Communications  - Rajganj, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

network problem - Reliance Mobile

I am using relience mobile last two years. i am residing at sonapur, guwahati, assam. we are facing problem in networking. we are not getting network from last two days.
A.Maulana Shahinsha Reliance Communications  - Rajganj, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

I am residing at tamilnadu Salem . In our famil; we are having 7 reliance connection. But for the past one week there is no signal in the rooms. It is not only my connections. Throughout salem town there is no signal in the Houses which are already got signals. Please do the needful.
Akansh Merothiya Reliance Communications  - Rajganj, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

network problem in Mania, Disti Dholpur, State Rajsthan
Complainant3554337 Reliance Communications  - Rajganj, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

Network problem in Mania, Dholpur (rajs)
Complainant5020506 Reliance Communications  - Rajganj, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

network problem - Akansh merothiya

network problem in india
state - rajsthan
disti - dholpur
town-mania
plz this problem solved
RAJEEV NARANG Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Reliance is the worst service.most of the time i am not able to call from my network. when i approached their customer care services, they told me that soon such problem would be solved, but even after months of complaints and e-mails to customer care, nodal officer, and other higher authorities the result is zero. i am completely fed up of the service.TOTALLY THIRD CLASS SERVICE
syed hali manzoor Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

poor network - Reliance India Mobile

the service of reliance in (giridih) jharkhand is very miserable. atleast two days in a week there is network failure. just fade up of this network.

MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING.
phulenkalita Reliance Communications  - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

dear sir,

i have got so many problem from last 4 months in my area. when i try to call some one or when i try to receive calls then your network goes down. so im totally disconnect in my areas.
Plz try to solve my problems.

thanks
yash pal garg Reliance Communications  - New delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi, India

dear sir,
i have purchased rel. gsm on 27th JAN. it was activated after 7 days but after two days network problem was taken place. customer care executive are always saying it will solved in three daysbut it is not solved till date .that is 28th feb pl solve the problem asap
sanjay singh tomar Reliance Communications  - New delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi, India

messages are not sent properly bad network problem - Reliance GSM

whenever I send any message it hang on and if sent then not delivered and the delivery report come after 24 hours and like this there is also a bad network problem...

Reliance Communications - network problem