USHA FOOD Processor FP 2663 - Product is not working as per manual and USHA service is crap

trusharg on Jan 10, 2012

Recently, on 3 December 2011 from SPAR, Inorbit Mall, Pune-411006, we purchase USHA FOOD Processor FP 2663. Befoure apply for demo I try to use it for making coconut chutney. For that we try to use Shredding Blade. As per demo CD as well as manual provided with the product, food processor suppose to crush the coconut but that was full disaster and then I try to crash almonds with the Shredding Blade but it was also not working. Then I ask for demo, one technician came to me but he is ready to give only dry demo not live demo. As per USHA norms they only give dry demo, which means the technician only shows how to start the processor as well as how to fixed difference blades that's all. So I ask to the technician I don't want this type of demo, but without demo also he want me to sign on the receipt. I refused to sign then he make a call to his boss he also ask me same but as I did not sign what they people want he talk with me very brutally ans say "Not when your complaints come we will see you and treat you accordingly".

After this I one more file a demo request after discussion with USHA call center, on 20 December 2011, after waiting for one week I call to call center then I come to know even without my knowledge they close it. Then I one more time file a demo request on 31 December 2011. But till now that is not solve. Mean while I call to USHA call center six to seven time and every time I got the answer by tomorrow it will fixed, but it never happened. I also talk to call center manager but then also till now nothing solve. I also talk to SPAR market help line for replacement of this food processor they told there is no replacement policy for electronic goods. So Now I don't know how to processed. Can any one help me to get my money back?

Thanks for help

With Regards
Trushar
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jan 11, 2012 by
trusharg

Within less then 20hrs. USHA able to solve my problems. USHA arrange person from Mumbai and gave me live demo and I am satisfied with their quick service.

The main problem is with Pune service center and these people are over smart and try to give service as per their convenience.

I am satisfy the way USHA arrange the demo. Particularly very much thankful to Mr. Satish Pulse for giving me detail demo and now I am also happy and satisfied with USHA food processor and I don't have regret for purchasing USHA product.

Trushar