Vodafone - email address

Anurag Mohan
My phone number is +919711355376. Can you tell me my phone's email address?

Comments

change in E-mail Address - Vodafone

Plz send my monthly bill to my personal id: apraveen_26@yahoo.com.
Also send me the bill for last 3 months (from Feb'08)

Thanks In Advance,
Praveen

wanted bill on mail - Vodafone

i request a vodaphone bill on my mails on 2nd or 3rd july but still i am not getting it

Please don't go for vodafone - Vodafone

1. They trouble you for more than a month for address proof
2. Their Internet never works
3. You will get continuous calls from them regarding bill payment even after you paid
4. Worst customer support I have ever encountered, they dont know what is happening in their system
5. I gave for ECS payment it failed
6. Their IVR doesnt work properly for bill payment
7. If you contact the email they have provided in their site vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com, you will get delivery failure notice
These guys made me think Airtel guys are Gods. Now I feel Airtel is 1000 times better. It will take years for vodofone guys to catch up with Airtel.
kamal

address - Vodafone

i want in this no adress

vodafone live se internet surfing ka charge adhik kut raha hai. jabki dusari telicom companiya kum charge leti hain.

Dear sir

My vodafone no is 9828668880, that no. has not outgoing right now. Please give me a full detail of my bill and outgoning pl z started.All the information send my e-mail.

send my bill on my email

thanks
vikas nipane
09819710269

address of the user - Vodafone

I want the details and address of user of above no. Pleasesend it to me fast
ankur

i want the address & detail of user of this number. please send me fast
thanks

I made an Prepaid mobile Recharge from ICICI Bank of Rs.50.
But I didn't credited the amount.
So, kindly look in to that and debited my amount as early as possible.
My Transaction num at the time of doing Recharge is:000096029308.

Hena.
Mobile num:9176202811

Please don't buy vodafone - Vodafone

Please, Please, pleasel, Please, please, please, Please, please, Please, Please, Please, Please, . Please. Please Please PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPlllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAAAAAAAase dont buy VODAFONE connection.

They will make you pay through your nose.
How did ESSAR end up in such an alliance.
I thought ESSAR stood for whatever indian ethics stood for in steel, shipping, cement and other businesses.

I hope someday BJP comes to power and in true spirit of Ramarajya banish such bloodsuckers from the great nation that is BHARATVARSHA.

I request Mr. LK Advaniji, to kindly look into the matter of bloodsucking, bastards who put cement into baby food to make more profits, and like Mr. George Fernandes, throw these bastards out of the country.Even if ESSAR is a part of this mother fucker alliance.
Of course they do contribute to party fund but if they can get away with anything they can we should sit and like Hizras do nothing?????
Sathish

I would like to have the subscriber details of the vodafone number 9962525691. If i don't get any help here, i would be forced to go to the police for help.

Rgds
Sathish

i ashok kumar i m using vodaphone phone from last two years, i went vodaphone store at karol bagh (11/04/2009), i met mr saurabh and he don't know how to talk with customer he is so arrogent person, u should consider this, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

emaila addresses - n/a

A lot of fake offerts arrived at people, best way to understand what theyreally are, is to watch their Email address: when they are providered by Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, Live. com, well, they are FAKE.
Serious companies have their own provider, like TOTAL.COM or NET, EXXON.COM or NET, BANKOFITALY.COM or NET., SEADRILLltd.COM or NET. For example, I am going covered by fakes from a Nigerian SEADRILL@GMAIL.COM: this is clearly a fake.
What I know, this is the better system to avoid problems.

Address needed` - Vodafone

To,
The enquiry department,
Vodophone,
Chennai.

I am in need of the below listed number the number is of chennai, please provide me the details so that i can be very much help full.

Venkat Dulloor.

you have sent me a bill for two phones as i told the representer on the phone i have only recieved one, i neva even recieved the correct phone i was promised it would be sorted nothing at all has im very disappointed as i wanted a bold in the curve, also the man on the phone said it would be sorted and sent out he then just hung up, at the moment i dont need this as i hav just come out of hospital from cancer i hav letters to prove it, im also waiting togo back in hospital again for a different diagonise i also hav letters to prove this, i hope this can be resolved as quickly as possible, yours e chevalier
dolphin

hareshment - Vodafone

From last few days there was a some saxy massages from this mobile nomon=bile no is 9879900715.I want to take immidiate legal action on this no.

VODAFONE web / Email usage Campaign
Vodafone Online Promotions
United Kingdom.

Tell: +44 704 571 7315

ATTENTION: Nitin Agrawal,
CONGRATULATIONS! Once again, This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the VODAFONE PROMOTIONS 2009, Following the verification and confirmation of the fact that you possesed the true ownership of the Email, which emerge a lucky winner of £950, 000.00 GBP With REF NO: VDF/2009748333. in the ON GOING VODAFONE PROMOTIONS 2009.

I am happy to inform you that this approval was made after due verification and confirmation of the details which you provided.

Please be informed that we have forwarded your Original winning Certificate,
Letter of guarantee from the UK Government, the Lottery License and your mode of
prize collection to the Courier Delivery Company. You are required to contact the Courier office with details as stated below:

Jasco Courier Service Ltd.
Premier House
Sprint Estate
Oyster Lane
Byfleet, Surrey
KT14 7NW,
United Kingdom.
Email: jascocourierservices1@live.co.uk
Tel: +44 704 57 49226
Contact Person: Eddie Ricky.( Despatch Officer)

You are advised to send the courier company a mail with full introduction of yourself as a winner of
£950, 000.00 GBP in the On going VODAFONE PROMOTIONS 2009. Also include the below details.

FULL NAMES_______________________
REF NO: VDF/2009748333
DRAW NO---------------- 16

Also indicate your:

PREFERRED MODE OF PRIZE COLLECTION:

(A) CASH DELIVERY IN A SAFE BOX ( IMMUNITY )
(B) INTERNATIONAL DEMAND DRAFT

1. To have courier company send your winning by CASH DELIVERY to you in your country through our diplomatic delivery agent. The prize will be packaged in cash and will be transported through the Intercontinental Diplomatic Courier London and will get to you at your door step in your home over there in your country.

2.Barclays bank issued Certified International demand Draft in your name which is transferable to your local account through the Reserve Bank of your country only and a processing officer will be sent to make the transfer from the Reserve Bank of India into your account and he will follow all formalities on your behalf to ensure that your funds are transferred into your account within 48 hours from the time of his arrival to your country.

Everything has been arrange in such a way that our payments mode would meet the standards set by the Lottery boards. After you have sent down this information, a Winning Certificate will be sent to you. This Certificate is your proof of winning from this office to the payment centre you are advised to keep your winning numbers secret for reference purposes.

Also make sure you send a scan copy of your identity International Passport or Drivers Licence or any means of your Identity

Note: you are to Quote your complete names, Ref number/DRAW number and your
direct phone number so that they can honour your letter.

For final processing of your claims, you will have to contact the courier company with the
above e-mail address. Send REF: number and fill the above form.

Once again congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company. Also you must not fail to send your identity prove. Otherwise they will not release your Prize.

Mr.Spencer Williams
Tell: +44 704 571 7315
Claim Processing manager
Copyright © 2009 Vodafone Promotion Team! All rights reserved.

to reverse prepaid recharge. - vodafone essar ltd. prepaid card

my prepide card was deactived by vodafone store at vasi(mumbai) without any reson, then i asked them why you did this. they told me you have request me to isue a new sim card for that u have lost your card thats y we isue a new card. i told i had never request at vashi store. then i just want to clear that matter so i puchese a new simcard at it's cost. & finally i want to verify that who had make request behalf of me, so i went to vashi store & made inqueiry .they told me it was our mistek, mistek was that the mobile no.9819595202 is mine, but that custmor no was 9819598202. who had request for new card. i request them to give my new simcard charg back, they told me it would be in your mobile regarge as a talk time. but since i didnt get back it. so tell me what shold i do. i want to go consumer fourm. so can u tell me how can go?. thanks.

Vodafone - email address