Aakash Institute Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Aug 2, 2022

File a complaint to Aakash Institute

Having problems with Aakash Institute?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aakash Institute customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aakash Institute

Aakash Institute Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Aakash Institute reviews & complaints page 4

Stop contacting us we left the institute because of negative experience 2 years ago. Also emailed at [protected]@aesl.in . Remove our mobile no. Don't want to stay associated with aakash institute anymore.
Name Anshika Gupta
(Joined dilshad garden branch in 2019 in 11th grade tym batch)...

Aakash Hazratganj is doing so unfair to the students, the batch of RP10 is just doing formality of completing course, doing by presentation mode. Is this how students are going to get selected in NEET 2022, its just money extraction technique and playing with future of students. Copying notes from modules is not how biology is taught. Kindly pay immediate attention to the students, I have my sister who is getting a lot of mental pressure.
From an IIT Alumni.

I Am ARUL RAGAVAN D V
    PSID: [protected]
    I enrolled for JEE ADVANCE REPEATERS COURSE 2022 in AMBATTUR BRANCH and paid my 1st installment but soon i got seat in CUTN so I applied for cancelling my repeaters course in AKASH AMBATTUR on 18TH NOVEMBER but still (17 DECEMBER) not got my refund. Please provide my refund....

Hello. Actually I have registered yesterday for anthe 2021 online exam. I have given all required information and successfully registered. But I haven't got my roll number yet. Not through email or registered number. I tried to visit the official anthe site but it didn't opened and always get hanged. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible. Because I also want to access the sample paper for the exam before it.
    Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please stop sending message on my number [protected]
      Dec 24, 2021
      Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am ISHITA SAXENA from faridabad Haryana.
        In March 2020, I have taken admission in Aakash institute SCO 87, 1st Floor, Shopping Centre Sector 16, Haryana 121002

At the time of Admission they told me to pay Rs.63, 293 /- as tuition fee in which Rs.5000/- was refundable deposit that is being refunded after successfully submitted total fees and no damage to organization .

This complaint is regarding refund...
        Sir meri id chlu kar dijiye plz...

Sir in what basic ss01 integrated batch has created and what is reason behind it
        Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 22 November I registered at aakash anthe 2021 I filled my form after filling the form I procceded to payment window then I paid the anthe fees by UPI after that the aakash website automatically reloaded and I was returned to the registration window I got the message that the payment has been deducted from our account and I also got the email of successful payment by aakash but I don't got any role no and when I go on registration window it shows to make the payment so please solve this problem immediately and give me my user id or roll number
          Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Requested Sir, I am Simanchal Parida(Retd.Army Officer) father of Sachdewa Parida ( PSID-[protected]), hereby inform you that on 12/NOV/2021 in Aakash Institute Chandigarh Sector 32-A at Aakash tower, 8 Pusa road. During a counselling from Admission counsellor for medical(stream) admission. She convince as for admission by giving information of a batch which is started on 15/Nov/2021 and provide us with fee structure but during this all discussions...
            Dear Respected Sir,

My Sone Allen Jeo has taken admission in Akash Institute for NEET Caching
            in May 2021 for the year of[protected] His Coaching Admission
            No.[protected] dt. 25/05/2021 and paid the total amount of Rs. 55000/-
            towards admission fees, Deposit amount, and tuition fees.

The class started on June 1st week.

After taking starting the classes on June 10/06/2021 he...

The student has paid all installments yet they are not providing him with links for the class. The official staff when talked to have shown disgraceful and offensive behaviour towards the parents. The student has changed from medical to Engineering batch. Such incooperation from the staff has never been experienced in any other institute. Trapping parents and looting their money was not expected of such a reputed institute.

Psid-[protected]
            Abhinab Das, Bhubaneswar, Engineering batch

Sir
              Iam Mohd Kaif I have submitted registration fee of 10, 000 to Aakash Institute Aligarh to prepare for Competitive exam but due to some financial problem IAM unable to pay the rest amount of course and want to cancel the admission from institute
              I want refund of my fee but they said Registration fee is not refundable please help me out
              Thanks...
              Sir, i would like to inform you that, my son Abhishek. From jamtara, has been admitted for jee two year coaching course,
              On 25 th / October 2021, at bokaro centre.

Time of discussion with counsellor at the center, we were not aware of any policy about refund and not informed to us by the counsellor,

Only we dicussed about the fees structure, timings, about course and any discount percentage. And also...

Aakash is doing holiday on each Wednesday of week. That is resulting as rush in Syllabus. Making tough to clear concepts. Not satiesfied with math faculty.
              Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Vishnu Saini class 11 preparing for NEET. Batch : 2M05.
                I and many students are unable to understand botany from our faculty Mr. Ravi Kumar Sharma. If we will not understand a subject properly then we will suffer in Exams, term tests and also in NEET. So it is a humble request to you yo change the faculty as soon as possible. I will be thankful if you fix this problem.
                Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very bad experience with aakash institute and byjus.
                  This is a unprofessional company and unprofessional untrained teaching staff all over india.
                  Wattage of time and money
                  Feedback from the parent of your institute

Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Very bad experience with aakash institute and byjus.
                  Wastage of time and money
                  Feedback from the parent of your institute

Respected sir,
                    I am student of PS04 batch, Aakash Institute Janakpuri, New Delhi.
                    Our physics faculty mr is unable to teach us, everything goes over head.
                    Please Change him with better teacher
                    Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sometimes we require information related classes any other issue but mentor of LMB2 never responded it
                      Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is an academic incharge
                        whose name is Siurav kumar,
                        He doesn't know how to talk to students and treat them.