Aakash Institute Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Jan 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Aakash Institute

Having problems with Aakash Institute?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aakash Institute customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aakash Institute

Aakash Institute Website

Aakash Institute Head Office Address

Aakash Tower, Plot No-4, Sector 11, Dwarka
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Aakash Institute Phone Numbers

Aakash Institute reviews & complaints(464)

My relative Hafsah Khan, last year completed Akaash course.
PSID: 1320838

Since two months we are following up for refund of Security deposit Rs.5000 from Shaikpeth Branch, Hyderabad

We have submitted written application, provided all bank details for NEFT transactions.

The accountant is giving silly reason every time we visit branch.

DO NOT CLOSE THIS TICKET TILL YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY, KEEP THIS TICKET OPEN
Jul 6, 2021
this issue is not resolved, change the ticket status
Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Name is Hafsah Khan, last year completed Akaash course.
    PSID: 1320838

Since two months we are following up for refund of Security deposit, Rs.5000 every time accountant tells different stories, today he told refund department is shortage of staff, seems two people died from COVID, hence there is delay in refund. Very poor professionalism, irresponsible staff.

I am running from pillar to post to get refund.
    Please let me know how to register a legal case.
    Jul 3, 2021
    Nobody called us, neither they sent an email. They are just doing fraud, earning bank interest on security deposits of lakhs of people. Please re-open this ticket
    Institute Address

2nd Floor, Dukes Avenue, above Reliance Trends, Shaikpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008

Phone:[protected]
    This issue is not yet resolved, change the status to open

I had got my daughter admitted in Aakash for her 9th & 10th std classes. They had charged me 80% of fees in advance on the pretext that they have an excellent course structure. Last year when she was in 9th std I tried to point out number of times that their quality of education was not upto the mark with online classes as the teachers were least bothered about solving queries of students. However this year when her 10 std started I found out in the very first month that they have a weak teaching faculty and their online mode is hopeless. I have applied for a refund but they refuse to give back the paid fees. All schools have reduced their fees but they have not . I feel they are cheats and should be dealth with strict norms by the authorities for force fully making conditions in their agrement which is not in the favour of parents. They are cheats.
      Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took admission for two year medical integrated course, 2020. I paid the fee for the whole first year and the first installment...

Dear Aakash
        We went to take admission in Aakash in March and councellor ms Vimala of Aakash kothapet, Hyderabad told that in future the fees will increase so pay registration fees of 11999 and my father paid but still they didn't start online classes for us and told us to pay 27000 my father is a driver and can't afford that much fees at a time and due to pandemic situation we left everything and left to village and requested Aakash counseller ms vimala to refund the registration fees . We didnt attend any classes of aakash and neither took or they gave any classes or material and she is saying that registration fees is not refundable that time in March she didn't say anything about the refund and now she is saying that it is not refundable pls aakash return my father's hardwork money it will be not good if you will not return it is my sincere request pls return our money
        My name is SYED AMER UL HAQ
        AAKASH KOTHAPET BRANCH
        Greetings aakash
        Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took the online subscription for Live two year online course for Rs80000 and I was not satisfied with the teaching. So now, I've been reporting for the refund for more than two weeks but I'm not getting any response regarding it and my refund is not being initiated. Therefore, I'm again requesting for my refund.

My registered email: [protected]@gmail.com
          Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for a refund of money which i have paid against a course at aakash institute fraser road, patna(bihar) due...

My name is R.P.Harish PSID NO.[protected]. Yesterday I attended class. We are sorry to inform that our expectation on Akash was good but the reality was poor. The merit of the class is not satisfied. Facility's teaching too fast. I can't cope up with their teaching. If I ask any doubt to faculty then also the explanation is too fast. It is not understabdable. The half point is written on the board and another of is dictated what to write and what to learn. I can't understand. In the above reasons, we are planning to discontinue on Aakash. Immediately refund my amount Rd.12, 000/- at the earliest.

Mobile No.[protected]
            Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mya name is varsha godhwani . I studied in aakash institute surya nagar jaipur for 2 year integrated medical cource for[protected] . I have deposited rs 5000 at the time of admission which needs to be refunded back as per the application process.
              I have also provided with a cancel cheque and an application but no refund has been made till now . I request you to kindly proceed with the formalities and refund asap
              Ps id = [protected]
              Roll number[protected]
              Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please be careful before taking admission. They will continuously call and tell they are giving discount and have to enroll within same day. They know there is no State Board syllabus in their online lecture still they enroll students without informing them and later say that it is self study. Secondly when we ask refund they say there is no refund policy. This is shocking.

Don't take admission or Trust them. They are into making money and not teaching
                Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I'm new to aakash there is no proper response and delaying in everything except collecting fee
                  Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am uncle of Seeransh Verma which is mentioned in previous mail.

I have taken admission...

After paying all dues in Aakash institute, Rohtak of my ward Vaibhav Verma, Batch- 2M01, Medical Branch - His online classes have been stopped suddenly without prior notice and no reasonable cause.
                    This will directly affect his studies, and there is no proper response from the administration.
                    I want to draw your attention towards it, as soon as possible.
                    Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is A.Arivarasi. Batch no:030CN-HOR1-OYCR-2122-MAY-712448.Now, Im studying class 12. I have school online class from morning 9:30am to evening 4:00pm.I took addmission and paid the fees for one year NEET coaching class(Phase-2), Anna Nagar.I asked the class timing from evening 6:00pm to night 9:00pm.But the timing of timetable given to me is entirely different from what I asked.This timing is mingling with my school online class.So, im unable to attend the NEET coaching class.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS -
                        * teachers are not getting paid properly since pandemic started.
                        * working 7 days
                        * not given holidays as specified by aakash.
                        * no sick leaves
                        * excessive workload
                        * no help provided for online classes. the basic necessities eg markers, board, wifi paid by the teacher. ( NOT PAID THE FULL SALARY)

Aakash north/ north west Delhi
                        Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

She doesn't know anything in her mind regarding botany. She uses the book full time and writes the same thing as it's there in the book and doesn't explain anything. And during revision classes she puts a video on YouTube on that topic and doesn't answer to our doubts. Her name is Shaik Shakeela. And aakash Bangalore Bannerghatta branch
                          Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am lekha p student of 12 std JEE of medavakkam branch chennai. So far I received target 1 books, balance when can I expect? already your centre is closed without other target books very difficult to understand online class. Better to send the books through courier.
                            Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i am student of aakash institute kakadeo branch kanpur uttar pradesh due to this covid situation i am not able to reach the center to collect my respective study module i have contacted the branch to provide me the package as my aiats is on 11th may and i have to prepare for it since i dont have the package i am not able to prepare for the test and the incharge of this package thing is ignoring my call from the last 3-4 days i have constantly calling him but all he do is keep his phone on do not disturb mode i kindly request you to please resolve my problem as my aiats and carrier is on line thankyou very much!
                              Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've registered for scholarship exam on 16th of April and paid the fee successfully but I've been trying to make calls to...

This is to inform you.that my sister took admission in aakash institute greater noida, pcb 2 yr course . She later adopted commerce so, she backed from pcb, but now these people at aakash institute are not refunding the full amount even though my sister has not even attended any single class .
                                Also when we went their to get security fee back, they were not responding accurately to us .I request you to please get mw back my money.