Airtel — airtel dth wrongly say you got existing channels plans in 1349/- for 12 months

Mushahari, Bihar, India
 Pankaj Ku on May 8, 2019
Dear sir/madam
On 7 may 2018 airtel dth consumer executive called me on my mobile and said you got an offer for 6 months and 12 months plan. That time i asked her how much amount i have to pay for 12 months and how many channels shows in this offer, she told me that your existing package will continue in this amount which is 1349/- and send a message as "dear customer recharge karan apne airtel box 1349/- se or paye pure 12 months ki validity on customer id". I recharged with this amount but i am unable to see that channels which i saw earlier. So this is a cheating behavior. Please provide that channels which i saw earlier or refund my amount. My customer id is -[protected]. Please call me on [protected] for regarding the complaints.
Gaurav

[May 08, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel dish tv register mobile number stopped new number linked please help

Send me the details of all pending payments
I get call from unknown number he continuously call me and SMS me two times I try to meet with him by call and SMS. Every time he change the place of visit. Guys don't connect this number [protected]
I have post paid cell phone no. [protected] and monthly bill is in excess of my usage for the last 2-3 months. I would request you to mail me the itemized bill of January till April-2019 on my e-mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in at the earliest.
Sir I want my two days back call recordings please provide me my Gmail account ( [protected]@gmail.com)
Mallu Katriki's reply, Apr 29, 2019
Sir I want my two days back call recording history both incoming and outgoing
Dear sir/mam, when my recharge ends.there is rs15 deductions after each recharge. I want to know why rs 15 is deducting when I recharge my account. Please help. Thank you

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - airtel dth wrongly say you got existing channels plans in 1349/- for 12 months