Airtel — severe network issue
LeLen Tg on Jan 3, 2018
If anyone facing the same issue, please join your hands to raise this issue and let the world knows that their 4g network is not that much strong.
1. Previously i used motorola g4 plus mobile, now i am using lenovo k8 note and still i am facing the network issue in both in and out of the specific location, which clearly explains there is no issue with the handset.
2. Facing lot of fluctuations which leading to network unavailability most of the time., daily i used to get more than 10 missed call alerts.
3. When i am surfing in my handset and at the same time if someone tries to reach me, they get message like “the number you are trying to reach is currently switched off” and able to get calls only when i am not connected with internet.
A. When i tried reaching your customer support [airtel customer support executive replied me to switch my data to 3g network to get calls], my question is if i can get calls only when i switch over to 3g then what is the purpose/use of 4g here?
4. Last i recharged with 448 rs unlimited talk time with 1gb data with 4g daily, still i am unable to access internet and facing voice call issues in that particular location and the same has been agreed by airtel executives as poor coverage area[screenshot attached].
5. Support executives are not properly addressing the issue, if i requested them to raise a complaint they are closing the request as query was addressed and suggested a resolution to set the network manually and to switch off and switch on the phone.
6. If the complaint has been raised after series of conversations, the complaints has been closed abruptly without providing any resolution.
1. We cannot send a mail via gmail using airtel mobile network.
Sample complaint number for reference, i have list of data.
A. Rmose[protected] raised on 16 dec 2017 at 23:13
B. C4gsp[protected] raised on 16 dec 2017 at 23:33
C. Cgpsc[protected] raised on 20 dec 2017 at 08:26
Several mails has been written to nodal and appellate, there was no proper resolution, only answer which i am getting is, the issue will get resolved soon kindly bear with us.
I am planning to lodge a complaint.
[Jan 03, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 96 6339 5551
+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
+91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078