Angel Broking
Angel Broking Ltd.

Angel Broking Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Good

Angel Broking related photos (123)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Angel Broking Photos

Angel Broking Complaints & Reviews

I have accidentally enrolled for platinum membership on 5 september. 2020. I am a beginner in the share market and i have no idea about trading account or demet account. I was learning to run my account and accidentally took a platinum membership. Or i did not know that platinum membership would be charged from my trading account. Please deactivate my platinum membership and refund my money, please.
Client id : s405288
Email -
Mobile no:- +91 [protected]
Sep 05, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a offer in reward and offer section for free trial of arq prime when i click it for avil free 30 days subscription (For...
    I am angel user since 4 years till now no issue. But from last 20 days i am not able to log in my speed pro. I can log in...
    I took i trade plan for rs 5000 as advised by customer support person (siddappa) and he assured that if you dont like the...

Dear Sir / Madam,

eMail: [protected]@gmail.com
    Mobile: [protected]
    Sep 03, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Please mail us your registered mobile number /PAN Card details we will assist you with your log-in id
    we request you to write to us at [protected]@angelbroking.com from your registered email id

I invest money 12august 5000rupees, then i buy share about 4200rupees but after some day i sold all share ..and i return 1300 credited money in my axis bank account ..but remaining money or fund where gone ? ? ? i could not take any share why ? ?
      Sep 02, 2020

Bamne bhagvat pandhari my client id is B103771

I am himanshu verma (H67616) i have referred 2 friends
        Kamlesh (On 30 july) and gaurav on (31 july)
        Referral reward for 31 july is received but for 30 july not received and i am registering complaint continuously from 31st july but no one is helping
        So i searched about complaints so i got your address so i am writing here please help me
        Sep 01, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Issue not yet resolved please help

I have sent email to [protected]@angelbroking.com 4 days ago for my account closure. Called 10 times customer care. Nobody is...

I have joined angel broking thru a sub broker named davinder sharma, i was charged huge amount as brokerage charges and when i informed angel broking team they are ignoring my mail by saying contact your sub-broker . They giving all rights to sub brokers only ... They have no control over account. Investing money in angel broking is not safe. I have withdraw all money from angel.
          Aug 24, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hy i have deleted my angel broking demat account. I sent a mail to team regarding deactivating my account and after few days...

Hi, I accidentally enrolled for angel platinum service which is chargable of 5000. I don't want to enroll in it.. please cancel my request and stop deducting money from my account.
            Client code K126611
            THANKYOU
            Aug 20, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Angel broking sold my shares without my consent. Due to which i had to face loss of more than 16000.

After they sold it the share went up again and i could have avoided my losses.
              I tried to call them no body picked my calls. Then i dropped them emails also but that is also of no help.
              Aug 20, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account on Angel broking has been suspended without any prior notice and for no reason.

Account : T15847

They are failing to respond to this. And my trading has taken a hit.
                Aug 17, 2020

My client ID is S237888.

I am a beginner in trading/investing even though I had enrolled in Angel Broking...

My client code is A260156 My account is suspended without prior notice. Account is suspended till now...!! I requested him to open my account on provisional basis but they do not did soo... No support was provided regarding trading and all... No training provided to me... No one was picking my calls... Really furstrated with this organisation... I requested to all... Not to join angel broking
                  Aug 10, 2020

Hi Abhishek,
                  Please mail us on [protected]@angelbroking.com from your registred email id to activate your account.

I’d - r203777

Login message. Request timeout
                    cannot login to account after several times
                    Aug 10, 2020

My user id is h64502.

After opening of account, one of angel broking agent call me and told that “ i am...
                      Epm code - e73614
                      Name-hemant rajak

I tried to reach many times but no response from company.
                      br...
                      I am deepti mishra my customer id is d118930. During the opening of my account process, angle broking executive...
                      Yesterday i called you’re angel broking member from you’re call and trade option.. And i asked her in platinum pack will...