Angel Broking
Angel Broking Ltd.

Angel Broking Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Good

Angel Broking related photos (124)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Angel Broking Photos

Angel Broking Complaints & Reviews

I have broking account with your company with client code j76643
My account is debited by...

I got an refferal voucher email and mistakenly got deleted. Tried to contact them via calls but only long calls and finaly disconnection & no replies on email as well.
No answer of email and calls
Jun 25, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got an refferal voucher email but mistakenly got deleted by on on 24-june-2020. Now i want that email bacj again but due to their idiotic department i am unable to connect via call and always long holds with no answer finally.

Emails also they donot reply...
    No replies of an email
    Jun 25, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have forgotten userid, and password, also if try with emailid it is
      Not responding, may be due to many years i also don't know which emailid. I am presently using only one email [protected]@gmail.com

My pancard no arvpk9314p, i want to activate my account asap
      Please help
      Jun 21, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This incident happens on 18-06-20 @ 10.33 am, just after account opening process. With angel broking :-

• i...

I have made a complaint that i have not received referral reward on referring friends... So i have made a complaint in your firm... But i didn't get its resolution and it is marked as resolved... So please take appropriate action.. And give me my referral reward... My client id is a157617... I referred my friend yayaansh kunar garg whose client id is y19855 and my email i'd is [protected]@gmail.com... Please take an action immediately.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏...
        Jun 19, 2020

Sir, my client id is a157617
          I have given reference of my 2 friends who open demat & trading account in your firm. And started trading in angel broking but yet not received any reward from your side
          My friend name is 1. Yayansh kumae gard reg. No-[protected]. 2. Deepak singla shah reg no - [protected].
          I have not received any referral reward yet so i have mailed about 15 times on [protected]@angelbroking.com but didn't get any response from angel broking.
          So i request you to please give me my referral reward... I hope you will check and do the needful.
          Thnks.
          Jun 17, 2020

Hi Jimmy,
          We apologize for the discomfort caused to you. We don't want our clients to have a bad experience with us. Due to recent events, we request you to write to us at [protected]@angelbroking.com from your registered email id to understand the concern better. Our concern team will look into your issue and reply to you at the earliest.
          Anandjain123's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 18, 2020
          I have already written on your mails Id about fifteen times but didn't received any response or resolution yet
          We apologize for the discomfort caused to you. We don't want our clients to have a bad experience with us. We request you to please DM your client id and your Referral code on our Twitter or Facebook handle. We will check in our system and update you.
          Anandjain123's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 18, 2020
          My client id - A157617
          Referral link - https://itrade.angelbroking.com/?utm_source=gl&refferalPromoCode=A157617&BType=T0xE

I found there is unnecessary extra 18% has been charge from my account, for that query i have been reaching out to angelbroking...
            This incident happened on 9th june, 2020. That's when i noticed that rs.5, 000 has been dr. Towards platinum advisory services....
            This incident happened on 9th June, 2020. That's when I noticed that Rs.5, 000 has been Dr. towards Platinum Advisory Services....
            I am holding an account with Angel broking, today i.e., on 10.06.2020 I have taken BANKNIFTY 20600 PE in intraday, as per...

Worst broker service and platform. Due to their technical square off issue i lost my capital and profit. Even i raised complaint and called to technical support, no proper response. May-20-2020 issue raised till now no single reply.. They cheated... Don't invest in angel broking..
            My service reference #:[protected] client id: s329027
            Jun 08, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Keen to resolve your issue/ query within our best effort. Due to recent events, most of our support staff is working from home and we request to email us at [protected]@angelbroking.com and our concern team will reply to you at the earliest.

My client code is v59879. My account is suspended without prior notice. Account is suspended till now...!! I requested on mail to open my account on but they do not did soo... No support was provided regarding trading and all... No training provided to me... No one was picking my calls... Really furstrated with this organisation...
              Jun 08, 2020

vj87's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 9, 2020
              I have already send mail on angelbroking.com regarding this issue.. But not get any reply from there side..
              Angel broking reply dega ki nahi kabhi 5-6 ho gaye user id suspended ka mail kiye hua koi reply nahi de raha hai... Aur call bhi nahi utha rahe bc... 10000 deposite kiya hua hai trading ac me waise hi fasa hua hai... Faltu hai saale.. Service bhi faltu..

Kab resolve hoga issue... Reply to do... Faltu broker ki Faltu service... Angel broking
              Fund refund karo mera... 10000..bad me suspend kya band karo... Fraud Broker

Forgot my user id and password please help to reset my user id and password
                Jun 04, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a small investor investing of rupees 55400 in angel broking for intraday and keeping the P/L records in manually and...

I tried to reset my password on angel broking app with the user id a17205, but it shows that user id is invalid. Request you to pls help me let me know my user id so that i can reset password.

Kindly do the needful

Thanks & regards
                  Anil c. Mani
                  Jun 03, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I normally use to trade using angel app but last week i had profits of more than 8000 rs and they have updated loss of 1300 there. I have mailed and contacted many times but no. Response. I need my money back. My id is luck6564. They have updated weong leisure i have proofs tooo
                    Last week i had profits of more than 8000 rs and they have updated loss of 1300 there
                    Jun 02, 2020

Jun 02, 2020
                    Updated by Manujendra
                    They are fake
                    Manujendra's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 6, 2020
                    They dont reply. Dont play with clients

Hi Angel Broking i opened account 2 weeks ago. I added my all saving 10000 Rs. 30 June 2020 i received a call from Angel Broking...
                      I found there is unnecessary extra 18% has been charge from my account, for that query I have been reaching out to Angelbroking...

V116243 angel broking customer executive manipulated me for the submission for angel platinum she asked me to complete my accout details i blindly trusted on her and she had submission for angel platinum to me and my 5000 rs debited. I dont want angel platinum kindly plz refund my 5000 rs. And cancel angel platinum. Still i didnt used this service for a single day and dont want to use. Maybe in future il buy this but currently i can afford
                      May 31, 2020
                      Yesterday i got call And Customer Service Manipulated me for Angel Platinum Today my money got debited and i sent 2 mails yesterday and and one mail today Still they said they will fix it in 2 days in working day sat and sunday i s close so i have to wait
                      May 31, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Showing my Complaint resolved but still i didnt got my money back
                      Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Jun 1, 2020
                      Keen to resolve your issue/ query within our best effort. Due to recent events, most of our support staff is working from home and we request to email us at [email protected] and our concern team will reply to you at the earliest.
                      I already contacted on [protected]@angelbroking.con No response. The one you customer care executive eho called me blacklisted my number.