Angel Broking
Angel Broking Ltd.

Angel Broking Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Good

Angel Broking related photos (122)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Angel Broking Photos

Angel Broking Complaints & Reviews

I didn't received my login details after opening my demat account like username and account number.
Jul 19, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i got a call from suraj pandey mobile number [protected] on 15/7/2020 at 5.19pm he called himself angel broking agent...

I didn't get any user id and details to login
    Jul 15, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. My name is dhiraj kumar singh. My customer id is d87437. I have been trading in angel broking from past 4 month. I have...
      My client ID is P103254 and my account has been suspended without any prior notice. I have call customer care services of...

Sir I don't receive user id and password.please help me to get user id and password
      Jul 13, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam vanchanagiri koteshwar. Registered mobile number is [protected].. I have uploaded all documents 2weeks ago. Still had not received username
        Jul 10, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Congratulations you have successfully appoint agents who are using angel name and take angel name on big hights

I want to close cnbc 1002 and please transfer my sare to another demat account.in 2018 my one month transaction was near about one corer and due to poor language and poor services i slowly move my whole business to another broker still today when i tried to again starts and think about activating my account by purchasing new share still their language is poor and abusive

Today one of your angel representative uses abusive language with me and he said "sala mujhe app pe hassi atti ha ki app ko app nahi chalani atti"

I want to lodge complaint vide cnbc 1002 against [protected], [protected] one is manager representing angel and another is his staff they both are talking like gundde and maximum of person whom i know had already left angel due to their bad behaviour.

Please take serious action against both of them
          Jul 06, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my id is s157605 i am trading from angelbroking, From past couple of months my money is missing in my account. i raised...
            Hi My Client id is S157605 i am trading from angelbroking, From past couple of months my money is missing in my account. i...
            Hi i am trading from angelbroking, from past couple of months my money is missing in my account. I raised the tickets with...

I have broking account with your company with client code j76643
            My account is debited by...

I got an refferal voucher email and mistakenly got deleted. Tried to contact them via calls but only long calls and finaly disconnection & no replies on email as well.
            No answer of email and calls
            Jun 25, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got an refferal voucher email but mistakenly got deleted by on on 24-june-2020. Now i want that email bacj again but due to their idiotic department i am unable to connect via call and always long holds with no answer finally.

Emails also they donot reply...
              No replies of an email
              Jun 25, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have forgotten userid, and password, also if try with emailid it is
                Not responding, may be due to many years i also don't know which emailid. I am presently using only one email [protected]@gmail.com

My pancard no arvpk9314p, i want to activate my account asap
                Please help
                Jun 21, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This incident happens on 18-06-20 @ 10.33 am, just after account opening process. With angel broking :-

• i...

I have made a complaint that i have not received referral reward on referring friends... So i have made a complaint in your firm... But i didn't get its resolution and it is marked as resolved... So please take appropriate action.. And give me my referral reward... My client id is a157617... I referred my friend yayaansh kunar garg whose client id is y19855 and my email i'd is [protected]@gmail.com... Please take an action immediately.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏...
                  Jun 19, 2020

Sir, my client id is a157617
                    I have given reference of my 2 friends who open demat & trading account in your firm. And started trading in angel broking but yet not received any reward from your side
                    My friend name is 1. Yayansh kumae gard reg. No-[protected]. 2. Deepak singla shah reg no - [protected].
                    I have not received any referral reward yet so i have mailed about 15 times on [protected]@angelbroking.com but didn't get any response from angel broking.
                    So i request you to please give me my referral reward... I hope you will check and do the needful.
                    Thnks.
                    Jun 17, 2020

Hi Jimmy,
                    We apologize for the discomfort caused to you. We don't want our clients to have a bad experience with us. Due to recent events, we request you to write to us at [protected]@angelbroking.com from your registered email id to understand the concern better. Our concern team will look into your issue and reply to you at the earliest.
                    Anandjain123's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 18, 2020
                    I have already written on your mails Id about fifteen times but didn't received any response or resolution yet
                    We apologize for the discomfort caused to you. We don't want our clients to have a bad experience with us. We request you to please DM your client id and your Referral code on our Twitter or Facebook handle. We will check in our system and update you.
                    Anandjain123's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 18, 2020
                    My client id - A157617
                    Referral link - https://itrade.angelbroking.com/?utm_source=gl&refferalPromoCode=A157617&BType=T0xE

I found there is unnecessary extra 18% has been charge from my account, for that query i have been reaching out to angelbroking...