[Resolved] Bill Desk — Payment not successful

Elango007
I had made netbanking payment through my indian bank account on 21 sep 2016 at 19:06:50 i. E via billdesk ginb[protected] /games24x7/transfer to[protected]. But the same didn't reflect in game 24/7 account. Please clarify the payment details. Pleases resolve as soon as possible
I made the payment and money got deducted my bank account. But the same didn't reflect in 24/7 game account. Transaction id billdesk-ginb[protected]/games24x7/transfer to[protected] on sep 21, 2016 at 19:06:50

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2016
I had made netbanking payment through my indian bank account on 21 sep 2016 at 19:06:50 i. E via billdesk ginb4769943061 /games24x7/transfer to 876710424. But the same didn't reflect in game 24/7 account. Please clarify the payment details. Pleases resolve as soon as possible
I made the payment and money got deducted my bank account. But the same didn't reflect in 24/7 game account. Transaction id billdesk-ginb4769943061/games24x7/transfer to 876710424 on sep 21, 2016 at 19:06:50

Payment successful message received and money deducted in my bank account. but cash not add in my GAME 24x7 account

[Sep 27, 2016] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Elango007, Sep 28, 2016
still not resolved my complaint
Updated by Elango007, Oct 13, 2016

Comments

Failed transaction, while placing an order via paytm wallet.
How can i get back my money?

I made online payment of my electricity Bill of JVVNL through Billdesk on 05/09/2016. the transaction was confirmed by an email of the same date and Receipt No.[protected] was give, but till date this amount is not reflected in my account.

Sandeep Goyal
Advocate
I have made a online net banking payment, i can see the deducted money but it is not received to the shopkeeper(Dominos), my txn id :GYBK[protected] dominos

date of payment 09/23/2016

There was some error during the payment and i can see the money got debited.
Help me out when will my money get credited back.
I have paid for an item at ebay from my paytm wallet. As soon as the money has paid from my wallet an error page showed up. My transaction has failed but money has gone. So please be quick and resolve my problem. I will be greatful to you.

Thank you.
I had made netbanking payment through my indian bank account on 17/11/2017 via billdeskSOUTHEREN POWER DISTRIBU A.P /transfer to[protected]. But the same didn't reflect in SOUTHEREN POWER DISTRIBU. Please clarify the payment details. Pleases resolve as soon as possible.

SCNO[protected] RS 22850