Bosch Home India
BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.

Bosch Home India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Sat 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Bosch Home India Complaints & Reviews

Good Evening Sir!
I would like to bring to your kind notice an unpleasant incident experienced by me on the purchase...

I have purchased 'Bosch 8 kg Inverter ExpressWash Fully Automatic Front Load washing machine...
There is a cloud of smoke in the machine when the machine in spin mode. Technician says bearing is damaged so need to replace...
Dish washer was purchased on 21/06/2020. After installation water was leaking from front door. Many complaints were made but...
This is further in continuation my complaint, somebody came to attend the complaint of the machine to my entire disappointment...
I am desperately want to bring to your notice before going to costumer protection send. I constantly reminding your dealer...
The product as told by your technician himself during the time of installation itself has an issue of full current leakage...
Dear Sir /Madam

We are living in sivarao street, Satyaranarayana Puram, Vijayawada
We are facing so...

Cash back code not yet received

Model Number : WAJ2826IN

Category : FAFL

Service number :[protected]

Purchase date: 11/11/2020
Jan 23, 2021

Dear Customer,
We will get this checked for you. Kindly share with us your full name, contact, and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.
Dear Customer,
We will get this checked for you. Kindly share with us your name, contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.
Bosch Home Appliances Team

I purchased a Bosch washing machine 4 month ago from a store in chennai. I was told the installation engineer will arrive the next day for installation and I can purhcase an extended warranty from him directly.
    I paid the amount for the extended warranty to the engineer next day, he did not provied me a receipt, he said he will need to register it once he reaches office and I will be receiving an email with additional warranty information.

I've been reaching out since then, I'm not receiving a response from the service center nor the receipt

This is highly unacceptable. I'd like my issue rectified.
    Jan 17, 2021

Sub: True Mixx Mixer Grinder out of service after use for less than 12 days

On a great regret I am composing...

Hello Service Team,
      My Washing machine is 2.3 years old. I am getting an E-56 error and continuous beep sound.

Raised the complaints and I am receiving the multiple calls from different local technicians rather than prompt Bosch service center technicians.

One technician reached home and without diagnostic asking to replace the motherboard and Display boards, the reason is due to insects lying on the PCB's.

After his removal of PCBs and now the machine is not getting any powerup. He is asking us to change the power cord.

looking for the prompt service person who can deal with Bosch washing machines.

My Phone Number is [protected]

Thanks and Regards, Sankar Balaraman
      Jan 15, 2021
      The issue is resolved now. Service technician came from Bosch service Centre and changed the Operating display PCB and then E-56 error got resolved. disappointment about the PCB design and it's lifetime about only 2 years for the such a big reputable BOSCH brand. However much satisfied by the service Centre team for their commitment on the customer care and their extend support during the Pongal festival holidays. Note: The complete boards, services cost are FOC. It has to be mentioned that, they are acknowledging the customer's mindset about the lifetime of the electronics boards in BOSCH washing machine products. Expecting Bosch's PD to looking about the PCB design with tripper / fuse kind of safety for high voltage / low voltage fluctuations. Especially for the Indian conditions. Overall satisfied with the service and my machine is running fine now.
      Jan 08, 2021

Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Washing machine is 2.3 years old. I am getting E-56 error and continuous beep sound.

One technician reached to home and without diagnostic asking to replace the mother Board and Display boards, reason is due to insects are lying on the PCB's.

After his removal of PCB's and now the machine is not getting any powerup. He is asking us to change the power cord.

looking for the prompt service person who can deal with Bosch washing machines.

My Phone Number is [protected]
        Jan 15, 2021
        Jan 08, 2021

Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        The issues are not resolved yet.

Technicians came with main Board and Inverter Board. Replaced the Both No improvement.

Now suggesting to change the Operating display board.

Note: I am already using 5KVA stabilizer in my house. So, they do not have option to force customer to use stabilizer as their common rectifying method.

Waiting for the next round of trouble shooting from Bosch Service tech.

I believe Bosch is not giving enough focus on the customer care.
        The issue is resolved now.

Overall satisfied with the service and my machine is running fine now.

Not working
          Dec 23, 2020

Dear Ashima Madan,

We are sorry for the experience you had and would certainly help you. Kindly share your contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.

Bosch Home Appliances Team

We have been requesting for the refund of money as our machine is not functioning properly inspite of multiple visits by mechanic, but issue is not resolve. We are facing problem since one month. Please refund as soon as possible.
            Dec 17, 2020

Dear Ajay Chhikara,

We are sorry for the experience you had and would certainly help you. Kindly share your registered contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.

Bosch Home Appliances Team

THERE IS NO HOT WATER WASH. Vessels are not cleaned well.
              Dec 05, 2020

Dear Mike jas,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact and location details with us, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.

Bosch Home Appliances Team

I have raised the complaint 2 time in customer care regarding noise is coming in my fridge, they have responded promptly but...
                Dear Bosch,
                Your team continues to disappoint me and cause great inconvenience to my family. It is more than a month...

My Machin's drummer initially got locked later I could open it but it's not moving and the machine isn't working causing me extreme inconvenience
                Nov 24, 2020

Dear Deeksha Chopra,

Extended warranty
                  model sms60l12in
                  fd serial 9701
                  consecutive no 423
                  date of purchase 30.06.2017br...